I literally Don't Understand Dead Beat Dads

Yeah, but that's on the mom... She knew what she was getting into... Her own Damn fault she let a dude bust in her...
Really? It's both. It takes 2 to make a baby. If he wasn't going to be responsible having a kid knowing he had unprotected sex, then do not go in raw. At least she's taking responsibility and caring for the child.

I stand firm that women, as childbearers, have the responsibility to say no to consensual acts... You are allowing someone to do something to you, and you know what the consequences of it... Cause and effect, I learned that in elementary school...

Is it 100% the "fault" of the woman?, of course not... But I don't feel pity for them, I feel pity for the child... She's not taking responsibility at all, she's simply feeling the results of her mistake... The responsible to do would be an abortion... She's already on food stamps and likely other benefits as well... Absolutely no need for that woman to be having a child...

Last edited:
I stand firm that women, as childbearers, have the responsibility to say no to consensual acts... You are allowing someone to do something to you, and you know what the consequences of it... Cause and effect, I learned that in elementary school...

Is it 100% the "fault" of the woman?, of course not... But I don't feel pity for them, I feel pity for the child...
Mostly the women fault, they opened their legs to the man..lol

If i leave my windows down with a money bag in broad daylight in a poor neighboorhood an dit get taken who fault is it,most of the blame would be on me

alot of girls say they are on birth control pills too when they are not. alot of girls actually go and and scout good looking man with good hair just to have a baby by and they do not care if the father is around they prefer him not to be..every situation is different

As much as I hate to agree with superb superb ... At least he understands simple cause and effect....

It like... If you say you have Chally... And then post obviously doctored pics... You'll get clowned... Cause, and effect....

But welfare have to do something. They have to stop letting these women have kids while on wlefare and food stamps. How the heck you going to have kids while on that. Makes no sense

Last edited:
But welfare have to do something. They have to stop letting these women have kids while on wlefare and food stamps. How the heck you going to have kids while on that. Makes no sense

Chicks be content living poor...if that fulfills your ambition then you need to get them tubes tied.

I swear it's only us dudes that'll never know what it's like to give birth than can so nonchalantly mention getting an abortion as the easy go to option after knocking up a female :lol: :smh:

**** is so wild.

A coworker and good friend of mine has a couple kids. Lives with her mom and used to out-sale all of us but shorty was only getting like $60 in assistance and no child support from dude she had the kids with. She used to kill it in sales too and one day she straight up told me her situation. Another girl I dated for a couple years was literally only getting $17 down here for one kid in Atlanta. It's not like you have a child and magically the government showers you with money or puts you up in a flat like they do in London.

Beyond all that though, you don't know what I know my g.
for every case of a women getting stiffed, I can name 9 getting over.

You said you don't think "ebt and all that" helps enough, then proceed to post some random stat that has no relevancy to the conversation.

Chicks are getting $400+ in food stamps with ONE kid plus paying next to nothing for section 8...

Then not reporting income from various hustles like hair, part time jobs, and child support which can surpass $2k a month easily.

Leads me to the conclusion that you don't know how much money these chicks actually get

Last edited:
A coworker and good friend of mine has a couple kids. Lives with her mom and used to out-sale all of us but shorty was only getting like $60 in assistance and no child support from dude she had the kids with. She used to kill it in sales too and one day she straight up told me her situation. Another girl I dated for a couple years was literally only getting $17 down here for one kid in Atlanta. It's not like you have a child and magically the government showers you with money or puts you up in a flat like they do in London.

I doubt this.

You said you don't think "ebt and all that" helps enough, then proceed to post some random stat that has no relevancy to the conversation.

Chicks are getting $400+ in food stamps with ONE kid plus paying next to nothing for section 8...

Then not reporting income from various hustles like hair, part time jobs, and child support which can surpass $2k a month easily.

Leads me to the conclusion that you don't know how much money these chicks actually get

this. ya got folks out here living in the same neighborhoods where rent is close to 5k/month.
it is common to see folks with that sec8 pushing a luxury car

Last edited:
simple.concept. Some folks don't feel like being emotionally and financially drained by kids. Really simple concept
exactly

yeah i don't understand how you dont understand why. in no way am i justifying not being there for your child. i believe the exact opposite but is it that mind boggling that some people don't want kids, didn't plan to have kids, so they abandon their kids.  

are you that naive?  

and honestly some people shouldn't be parents.  

Women may get $ from tax returns, but month to month I don't think EBT and all that actually helps them that much. A kid costs something ******ed like $250K from 1-18. No way would it ever be worth it to raise clothe and feed a child for govt assistance.

Bruh, these women are getting full blown salaries....collecting even more on food stamps a month, get priority in housing and let's not eem get into healthcare which they probably have the best of. I know this chick that takes her 3 kids to Disney for the past 4 years and she doesn't work...not only that, she goes to PR least 2 times a year on her own...someone make cents of this...yes I'm all up in her business....I'm sure my taxes raised one of her kids

Bruh, these women are getting full blown salaries....collecting even more on food stamps a month, get priority in housing and let's not eem get into healthcare which they probably have the best of. I know this chick that takes her 3 kids to Disney for the past 4 years and she doesn't work...not only that, she goes to PR least 2 times a year on her own...someone make cents of this...yes I'm all up in her business....I'm sure my taxes raised one of her kids
:lol: :lol:

Discretionary income can go long when you don't have bills.

Imagine if you had 24k over the course of a year to just spend on whatever you please...

Pretty much, if a woman is getting some dirty financially with kids from a DB she's not doing her homework....all it takes is some patience and filling out applications and before you know it a case worker will have you nearly rent free in a newly remodeled building, enough food budget to fill two big carts at Costco every month and Medicaid which will cover EVERYTHING....the like it was said, they can easily hustle around which many already do and yo, these chicks Are banking....and then comes tax season :wow:

Pretty much, if a woman is getting some dirty financially with kids from a DB she's not doing her homework....all it takes is some patience and filling out applications and before you know it a case worker will have you nearly rent free in a newly remodeled building, enough food budget to fill two big carts at Costco every month and Medicaid which will cover EVERYTHING....the like it was said, they can easily hustle around which many already do and yo, these chicks Are banking....and then comes tax season
eek.gif
Americuh.

Kudos to these ladies playing the game well.

My mother's friend met this guy on POF.

Had (unprotected) sex on the first date & every date afterwards.

Dude would come through & eat up all her food, knowing that she's on EBT or whatever.

She gets pregnant. Dude BLOCKS her number & hasn't spoken to her in months. She just had the baby last week & still hasn't heard from the guy.

Some dudes are just wired differently in the head, man.

No disrespect to your moms friend but that situation was bad from the start. For her to be in the economic situation she is in, there is no excuse for that kind of reckless behavior. Not to mention dude been showing his *** mooching off a chick receiving public assistance. She should had an abortion, no reason to bring a kid in this world when your barely able to take care of yourselfr.

So i haven't been posting a lot lately Because last year septmeber me and my girlfriend found out we're having a baby so I've been preparing myself for this next chapter in my life.

She's due april 25th and having a daughter

so while in my own thoughts i just don't understand dead beats, all i wanna do is being around my daughter when she gets here, spoil her and love her, this is a human thats going to look up to you and come to you for everything, like who can deny something like that?

any who what I'm trying to say so theres no excuse in the world why you shouldn't be in your childs life.

I completely understand what you are saying, but imagine for one moment that you slipped up and nutted in a girl who makes you sick. Or if the condom broke and you got some jump off prego and she refuses to handle it. that could cause a man to be a deadbeat. Having a kid with a chick you despise. Again not making excuses for anyone, but other than the guy being a complete piece of ****. that is the only way I see a man not wanting to support, or be bothered with his kid.

Is deadbeat referring only to financial assistance or does it include actually being a dad not a father?

Wait are we really saying all mothers who use the system to get paid for having kids are deadbeats?

NT extremes and lack of logic.

Cuz if you say it the other way around a deadbeat mom is just that. Don't mean she's getting paid for being a deadbeat.

Forgot why I lurk now, no one here lives in the the world. Just a bunch of myths and extremes from weirdos living in upper middle class areas....

Have yall fantasy where single moms make 80-200k just from having kids

Forgot why I lurk now, no one here lives in the the world. Just a bunch of myths and extremes from weirdos living in upper middle class areas....

talks about extremes, makes extreme point of 80-200k income....

Who said that?...lol they not rich obviously, but these women living comfy...

I had my pops around my whole life, my ppl been married 30 yrs but we have never been close..y'all talk about a dude dipping on your mom and leaving y'all stuck, but I feel like it's worse having your pops around every single day and it's no connection, or really any attempts for that matter. We have moments when we get along but they are few and far in between. Never sat down and had real convos about nothing, I feel like everything I know I had to figure out on my own. From talking to females, how to dress, how to fight, etc. Dude was only there paying bills and for discipline if I got outta line at school.

I don't consider him a deadbeat because I never missed a meal coming up, he kept us fed and clothed, but it's bigger than the financial ****.

^ maybe the no connection is the connection....

You have to look deeper at the situation then oh me and my father don't speak a lot

Go back up lurking because you make no sense.

No one said 80k

Wait are we really saying all mothers who use the system to get paid for having kids are deadbeats?

NT extremes and lack of logic.

Cuz if you say it the other way around a deadbeat mom is just that. Don't mean she's getting paid for being a deadbeat.

Find the word ALL in what I said please. Please think and read before you post.

Back
Top Bottom