I smashed a chick now her bf is feeling salty

Originally Posted by tylerdub

Originally Posted by RKO2004

First every man wouldn't do that. As a man, if you have respect and remorse, you should tell him you didn't know about him til days after. He shouldn't be mad at you since you didn't know. Apologize and learn to keep your gun in your holster. Guys keep your guns in your holsters.

This is one of the most true things I have ever seen on NT.
Thank you. Nice sig.

Oh and fellas. Stop overstepping your boundaries with girls in relationships. It is NOT OK to text a fem whose involved at crazy late hours. You can catch abeat down like Randy Moss catches the rock.

Since you say you ain't shook then you have nothing to worry about, dude is just heated and just talking. It happened to me once before and the man keptsending me messages and threats online until I told him to come check me. Once he did I just told him that laying his hands on me would be a crucial mistakebecause he was in my area and the word was out. Secondly, I told him that his girl is the one he needs to be checking before going into unnecessarytrouble...

You admitted that you didn't even know she had a man. This would be different if she told you upfront that she had a man. Then you would be willing totake that risk, and if you were caught up then you have nobody to blame but yourself. But this is on her. I would be honest with dude and tell him thetruth, and that he needs to check his girl. You had no idea she had a dude. If he's a real dude and not a lame then he would be cool with you tellin himthe real deal about his girl.

well she sent me a text yesterday

"that msg on facebook.... its my boyfriend.... i don't know what he said to you but he knows it was you that i was with.... sorry baby don't msgback it will just make things worse"

i think im just going ignore them both and forget about everything. she obviously told him who i was cause theres no way he could have found out. i dont knowhim and doesnt know me. but in all seriousness if i see this guy out in public im gonna go talk to him man to man. im too grown to be fighting over a girl.

Originally Posted by Seth N

"that msg on facebook.... its my boyfriend.... i don't know what he said to you but he knows it was you that i was with.... sorry baby don't msg back it will just make things worse"

i think im just going ignore them both and forget about everything. she obviously told him who i was cause theres no way he could have found out. i dont know him and doesnt know me. but in all seriousness if i see this guy out in public im gonna go talk to him man to man. im too grown to be fighting over a girl.

see, thats what you don't do. why would you talk to someone man to man when they want to save a broad?

you can use logic with that type of thinking.

just act like it never happened, and you never knew either one of them, and keep it moving.

sounds like a toughguy...
indifferent.gif

don't even worry about it...

"that msg on facebook.... its my boyfriend.... i don't know what he said to you but he knows it was you that i was with.... sorry baby don't msg back it will just make things worse"

i think im just going ignore them both and forget about everything. she obviously told him who i was cause theres no way he could have found out. i dont know him and doesnt know me. but in all seriousness if i see this guy out in public im gonna go talk to him man to man. im too grown to be fighting over a girl.
Thats a good move. But she called you "baby"? She is EXTRA FOUL.

- Whatever you do, DON'T BE / ACT SCARED...
smh.gif
... That's SUCH a badlook.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

- HOW did ock find out about this incident???????!!!!?!?!?!???!!!
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

- Let the informant (the chick) bear the brunt...!

- This is EXACTLY why you should think of the potential consequences before you go homewreckin'. Some/Many/Most just aren't built for it (and it'snot right anyway).
eek.gif

eek.gif

haa..damn dude, I think she wanted this. I have a feeling she was bored with her life so she needed some kind of excitement, just get at the dudeand show him the type of msgs she is sending you maybe he'll wake up and realize you can't turn a _ into a housewife....

yo whats wrong with her?

she obviously givin you problems cuz she cant keep her legs closed. really its like her bf did something to her before an she gettin in him, prolly had a crushon you before so she gave it up now them 2 are evevn an she get to see her bf pissed off. ur not some dude who been harrassin her in class or something knowinshe has a bf going hard.

you did NOTHIN wrong. ignore them both.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

First every man wouldn't do that. As a man, if you have respect and remorse, you should tell him you didn't know about him til days after. He shouldn't be mad at you since you didn't know. Apologize and learn to keep your gun in your holster. Guys keep your guns in your holsters.

First off, he shouldn't be mad at you he should be mad at the girl. Tell him to talk to his girl about the situation, not you. If anything, he has nochoice but to respect it! He just has to leave her alone. Clearly he wasnt takin care of his business in the first place. I've been in these kinds ofsituations many of times. Smh

Originally Posted by Jfresh7

First off, he shouldn't be mad at you he should be mad at the girl. Tell him to talk to his girl about the situation, not you. If anything, he has no choice but to respect it! He just has to leave her alone. Clearly he wasnt takin care of his business in the first place. I've been in these kinds of situations many of times. Smh

Wrong...He could be doing EVERYTHING right and she's just a loose chick thats wanted to know what a different wood felt like.

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

U know who tha fuk this is man....and u know #@# u did..i hope u know wats coming after what u did, there no turning back now u better watch ur back for now on....but just wait and see when i come home.....ur tha first person on my list to come see homie...see u then better hope i dont fine ya buddy....
just be like i didnt know there was a fine for smashing your woman

anyways juss brush it off...or be like dude i dont even know u
laugh.gif
i see what you did there

Originally Posted by yungmatt

First off, he shouldn't be mad at you he should be mad at the girl. Tell him to talk to his girl about the situation, not you. If anything, he has no choice but to respect it! He just has to leave her alone. Clearly he wasnt takin care of his business in the first place. I've been in these kinds of situations many of times. Smh

Wrong...He could be doing EVERYTHING right and she's just a loose chick thats wanted to know what a different wood felt like.

OFT. Thats like saying when a dude steps out that the fem isn't handling hers. She may be doing EVERYTHING possible but sometimes people just have nomorals.

hey u didnt know she had a bf... its all good. plus u got her drunk.

but if u were to smash and u knew.. then he should beat your +!%. the dude should just leave that broad since she did him like that after 3 yrs.

make sure u got the blapper

Originally Posted by yungmatt

laugh.gif
my dude matt

yo you dont do the relationships huh?

You sure you aren't scared? If you weren't you wouldve handled it already instead of asking a bunch of kids on NT who have never thrown down.

Back
Top Bottom