I smashed a chick now her bf is feeling salty

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

what if instead of a dude you found a chick was with ya girl?

i kinda got a story but never made a thread on it.........
Well post it then you silly goose.

Originally Posted by Jfresh7

Originally Posted by henz0

I will never understand why dudes have a problem with the person who's smashing THEIR girl... Take that @%+$ up with the girl, a _ gon take it if shorty is wit it.

I'll never understand either.

So im assuming if son happened to be around you, you just gonna smile in his face KNOWING he dug-out your female???
laugh.gif

"You %+!+%% my girl?....Props my dude" .....Yall are extremely TOO cool for me....how can I obtain this type of coolness?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I will never understand why dudes have a problem with the person who's smashing THEIR girl... Take that @%+$ up with the girl, a _ gon take it if shorty is wit it.

So im assuming if son happened to be around you, you just gonna smile in his face KNOWING he dug-out your female???
laugh.gif

"You %+!+%% my girl?....Props my dude" .....Yall are extremely TOO cool for me....how can I obtain this type of coolness?
you took it to the oooooooother side of the spectrum tho homie. you ready to scrap with another dude who doesn't know you at all bcYOUR shorty didn't mention that she had a boyfriend? and smashed another dude? as far as dude knows, it'sjust another chick. aint no one saying dap son up but it's immature to get mad at no one else but your girl since she's the one that got out ofpocket.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

I would just laugh in his face and ask HOW THE F WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?
and you can top it off with "i don't want her, you can keep your girl"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

you took it to the oooooooother side of the spectrum tho homie. you ready to scrap with another dude who doesn't know you at all bc YOUR shorty didn't mention that she had a boyfriend? and smashed another dude? as far as dude knows, it's just another chick. aint no one saying dap son up but it's immature to get mad at no one else but your girl since she's the one that got out of pocket.

eff all that....Im Kimbo Slicing that _
laugh.gif
Son should have done his research before he smashed....dudes is wild out here now-a-days....And Love'll make a_ do some dumb stuff

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

when Fantastic puts it that way............

yea, makese a whole lot of sense.
You flip-flopping now, son.
laugh.gif
Ole' John Kerry looking dude...

eff all that....Im Kimbo Slicing that _
laugh.gif
Son should have done his research before he smashed....dudes is wild out here now-a-days....And Love'll make a _ do some dumb stuff
QFT

imma hot head ..........i mean literally i have guns and i have guns. so id be lookin to put both to good use when im in Rage mode.

If you would fight over a chick $!+%#@+ on you then youre probably the same type that would try to "work it out" afterwords.

Shes not worth it.

RKO2004 wrote:
So you didn't care at all? What type of mess is that?

One of y'all gon mess around and get separated from your Balls and Bat if you get what I'm saying
laugh.gif

Cats are very careless nowadays. Your going to catch the right one on the wrong day.

Nah I honestly didnt care at all.... I didnt see anything wrong wit it because I wasntpressin her,she was pressin me.

You would have to go thru it to actually understand where im coming from. Now would I pursue a married chick? Nah thats not my style

The broad bagged me. As we spoke she mentioned she was engaged and said she wanted me to be her last fling to see if she was making the right choice to getmarried.I was wit it so I smashed and like I said, she introduced us after like it was nothin
smh.gif
laugh.gif

They ended up goin thru wit the marriage and I smashed once while they were married...Onenight the Chick called me at like 3 in the AM and said come thru .She was at her pops crib for the night and had free crib. I went thru layed it down and left
laugh.gif

Dont get me wrong,it was mainly because she had Grade A (())... If it was wack would I have went??? Probably Not
laugh.gif

They also ended up gettin a divorce a few months later....Her marriage problems had NOTHING to do with me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pastellove88

It ain't your fault his chick choose you.
laugh.gif
Tell him thats between him and his girl he cuffed her not you.

Right! All that fighting another man because he smashed YOUR girl... Thats for the birds...Leave her alone, and get on about your business. Period!

Tell him it's not your fault she's a *%%#*. U didn't know they was together...how does he know anyway!?
She obviously told him that you two have something going on, so she doesn't look like a jumpOff.
She most likely told him that YOU knew about him and still pursued her.
I'm about 75% sure, that's what trifling females do...lie

At the end of the day, it's the girl's fault whether she told dude she had a bf or didn't. So if she laid up with anotherman, it's ALWAYS on her. End of story (as long as she wasn't raped/drugged).

I used to be one who would get mad at the next dude for slaying but common sense hit me over the years and now, I would NEVER get angry at that next dude whodid what any man would do.

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

At the end of the day, it's the girl's fault whether she told dude she had a bf or didn't. So if she laid up with another man, it's ALWAYS on her. End of story (as long as she wasn't raped/drugged).

I used to be one who would get mad at the next dude for slaying but common sense hit me over the years and now, I would NEVER get angry at that next dude who did what any man would do.

My point exactly... But like I said,dudes who disagree aint been thru it and wont understand until another mans chick wants them to lay it down
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I say you post pics and expose this chick.

I second this and it wasn't your fault. Its the girls fault. But if this dude steps to you be ready to scrap.

Back
Top Bottom