I smashed a chick now her bf is feeling salty

ok final answer.

it is all on the female unless she been drugged or raped.

dudes have no reason to get mad at the next man cuz she wanted it. NT is very informative.

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif

Why do _'s get mad at the dude who *%***# their girl....Rather than getting mad at their GF?

smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

ok final answer.

dudes have no reason to get mad at the next man cuz she wanted it. NT is very informative.

Nahhhhh...if a dude tripped and gravity caused him to fall into your mother causing her to bust her lip...you gon' be like "its OK dude...I know youdidnt mean to trip into my mother"....hell no!....you gonna beat the brakes off buddy.....Sure he didnt mean to do it....but its the fact that he causedharm to your mother!

Im going hard right now....im feeling myself
laugh.gif

Best thing to do if ya girl does that is drop her the second u find out just ghost cause broads do this for attention n when it backfires they left wonderindamn wat happen.

Like Ghostface did in his video but without beating babyboy up just take everything back n leave her @%$.

One thing ive learned is attention seeking broads like this hate bein dropped it confuses them and im way better off withoutem after all this how diseases getaround to

I dont play when it come to gettin a life sentence of illness for a quick smash

Peace
Scottie

If u knew she was in a serious relationship and u still went about it...man that's playing with fire bro.But if you didn't know then its cool,justexplain to him via Facebook first,not face to face or your hard head will get swiss cheesed up, you don't know what mind state he is in.

Chicks will get you killed and you did it to yourself,....cmon man you know how slimy these broads out here are.
laugh.gif

I hope you wore a jimmy hat... if not better check yourself in 6 months

And I agree you should post pics/facebook and expose her, she put you in this situation.

Thats why when I was single...I made sure the females I was smashing didnt have a BF.....I live in Chicago...._'s'll kill you over a nick' bag ofweed....Now imagin if they came face to face with the dude whos been piping his girl....It wont end well
laugh.gif

ok final answer.

IMO, the only way you can "Get mad" is if you know the dude. Any other situation how can you blame a _ for +#%#%!# with YOUR girl?? Hehas absolutely no ties to you, she does.. The responsibility for that not to go down is all on her.. Again, thats just IMO

you probably going to have to scrap it out with homeboy.
But don't get caught without one of your dudes around true story. It's 2008 fair ones is DEAD out here. Dudes is grimey nowadays so you got to also.Feel me ???

But I had an issue like that back in March.

Homie was an ex- marine one of them crazy type dudes that think that when they come back to the hood it's just like Iraq. I told em what it was & ifthat was really his shorty she wouldn't have gave me any play. Don't be on no sorry %%!% either be a man. You did what you did cause either way if dudewants to fight you then aint %%!% you can do about it, but keep your dignity & scrap.

Holla At Me.

Originally Posted by henz0

ok final answer.

IMO, the only way you can "Get mad" is if you know the dude. Any other situation how can you blame a _ for +#%#%!# with YOUR girl?? He has absolutely no ties to you, she does.. The responsibility for that not to go down is all on her.. Again, thats just IMO

See...you're saying what looks rational in text...im typing through emotions....No, you dont have the "right" to be mad at buddy for %%#%%%% yourfemale...but when Emotions are involved, you have no choice but to get mad at him...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

ok final answer.

IMO, the only way you can "Get mad" is if you know the dude. Any other situation how can you blame a _ for +#%#%!# with YOUR girl?? He has absolutely no ties to you, she does.. The responsibility for that not to go down is all on her.. Again, thats just IMO

See...you're saying what looks rational in text...im typing through emotions....No, you dont have the "right" to be mad at buddy for %%#%%%% your female...but when Emotions are involved, you have no choice but to get mad at him...

laugh.gif
Nah man you got it all wrong...

As a man you cannot be mad at another dude that doesnt know you,know of you and knows nothing about you...

And even if he knows OF you, put yourself in his position... Dude doesnt know you but your chick says my man is KayCurrency from NT,do you REALLY think thedude SHOULD care
laugh.gif
.... You definitely wouldnt... Nobody would

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

ok final answer.

See...you're saying what looks rational in text...im typing through emotions....No, you dont have the "right" to be mad at buddy for %%#%%%% your female...but when Emotions are involved, you have no choice but to get mad at him...

laugh.gif
Nah man you got it all wrong...

As a man you cannot be mad at another dude that doesnt know you,know of you and knows nothing about you...

And even if he knows OF you, put yourself in his position... Dude doesnt know you but your chick says my man is KayCurrency from NT,do you REALLY think the dude SHOULD care
laugh.gif
.... You definitely wouldnt... Nobody would

See...youre typing what looks rational my dude......Add emotions to this!...theres no way in hell yall arent gonna feel some type of animosity towards thatdude...

If you're getting so angry at the dude for messing with your chick you must be plotting to kill her .

Lmao.....dudes B simpin too hard..O well imma bout smash some dudes girl inna couple hrs...these N'S will do it to U so..eff it

If you're getting so angry at the dude for messing with your chick you must be plotting to kill her .

Hellllll nooooo, I'd be just as angry though....

I see your point though

Originally Posted by chatta718

Lmao.....dudes B simpin too hard..O well imma bout smash some dudes girl inna couple hrs...these N'S will do it to U so..eff it

You're cool.....How can I be like you?...Seriously....Teach me, I must know

Back
Top Bottom