I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

Haven't been on NT in two days.
This thread worth a read?
What page do things get lit?

SMH at all this Nomad slander. Dude was a kool dude in my book. Kinda reminded of Future MD.

Haven't been on NT in two days.
This thread worth a read?
What page do things get lit?
Not really. In short, latino's are being forced to identify as either white or black. People take issue with latino's identifying as white, but insist they identify themselves as black. Everyone jumps on Ninjahood for not identifying as black. This rubs Dopeness the wrong way, and dopeness begins to post photos of ninjahood and his family. Members then begin to call Dopeness out on his obsessive behavior towards Ninjahood.

Last edited:
Not really. In short, latino's are being forced to identify as either white or black. People take issue with latino's identifying as white, but insist they identify themselves as black. Everyone jumps on Ninjahood for not identifying as black. This rubs Dopeness the wrong way, and dopeness begins to post photos of ninjahood and his family. Members then begin to call Dopeness out on his obsessive behavior towards Ninjahood.
I guarantee everyone would be calling themselves Americans first if this country treated colored people better.

Since when do Latinos identify as white?

Despite what Anton says, this is why I classify Hispanic/Latino people as their own race. Ethnically, they're mixed with all sorts of things. But, culturally, they all share commonalities amongst one another and they carry themselves separately from their roots(black, european/spaniard, and native south/middle americans).

I always hear Hispanic people call themselves their Nationality first(or parents country), not black, white, or native.

That's funny cause I hear Africans call themselves out by their nationality first, but yea let's act like that's unique to spanish speaking people.

Anglophones are a very mixed group of people who share commonalities.
I think we observe different community's. In the West Coast, black Hispanics call themselves Hispanic first.

White's do have commonality's, my point is black Hispanics more often than not identify with Hispanic first which is why I don't identify them as black, white, or native whatever first. Culture>Skin pigmentation. I'll go by their word first over some guy that isn't raised the same way.

Let's be real if Ninja was a Dominican with blonde hair, green eyes and white as a sheet of paper, claiming to be Latino and NOT white, not a single person on NT would even care....lol

We should group fund and live stream a DNA test for Ninjahood.. If hes more than 50% black hes got to trade in da jesus piece for a ankh. 

Reactions: ASE
Let's be real if Ninja was a Dominican with blonde hair, green eyes and white as a sheet of paper, claiming to be Latino and NOT white, not a single person on NT would even care....lol
Spot on.

Its sad because its true...1 drop rule at work.

latino's are being forced to identify as either white or black.

And thats da point of contention... We dont do it to ourselves, so why are we gonna let outside forces do it to us?

Boggles da mind...ethnocentrism at its worst.

Last edited:

If he was also saying ignorant stuff about the white community to go along with that, I'm sure a few people would

Real talk brah, you got an issue with black people and the way they "act". :lol: You can't resist making these sweeping judgments, time and time again

Plus before he left before, weren't you were one of the dudes coming it at him for his stuff too :lol:.

If he was also saying ignorant stuff about the white community to go along with that, I'm sure a few people would

Real talk brah, you got an issue with black people and the way they "act". :lol: You can't resist making these sweeping judgments, time and time again

Plus before he left before, weren't you were one of the dudes coming it at him for his stuff too :lol:.
Steezy a hypocrite when it comes to race/black ppl and imo worse than ninjahood.

Tehy been on dat wave, check da census b

*Sigh*

Chart_6.jpg

http://www.latinorebels.com/2014/05...yre-now-white-and-nytimes-thinks-its-awesome/

White identification is not necessarily a sign that Hispanics consider themselves white. Many or even most might identify their race as “Hispanic” if it were an explicit option.

See you soon 2020....

Last edited:

Tehy been on dat wave, check da census b

*Sigh*

Chart_6.jpg

http://www.latinorebels.com/2014/05...yre-now-white-and-nytimes-thinks-its-awesome/

White identification is not necessarily a sign that Hispanics consider themselves white. Many or even most might identify their race as “Hispanic” if it were an explicit option.

See you soon 2020....

It was a playful joke famb, relax wit the charts :rofl:

Last edited:
No..im a dark skinned Hispanic Dominican male.

2020...thank god they fixed it.

-What you gonna say if even more Latinos identify as white, and choose white over Latinos on the form?

From the 2000 to 2010 census, there was a jump in the number of Latinos that identified there race as white. LINK

-Remember when you thought the Supreme Court was not gonna let smae sex marriage happen a few years back. How that work out?

I know you be seeing the papi-on-papi love flourishing up in Hudson Heights. :smokin

No..im a dark skinned Hispanic Dominican male.

2020...thank god they fixed it.

-What you gonna say if even more Latinos identify as white, and choose white over Latinos on the form?

From the 2000 to 2010 census, there was a jump in the number of Latinos that identified there race as white. LINK

-Remember when you thought the Supreme Court was not gonna let smae sex marriage happen a few years back. How that work out?

I know you be seeing the papi-on-papi love flourishing up in Hudson Heights. :smokin

If you would've read da latino rebel article it immediately disputes that NY times article...i even quoted da author when he says..

Ninja likes to say the word *****, but doesn't consider himself Black.

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom