I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

Bruh when the census don't know where to place Haitans, Flipinos, etc. there's still a ways to go.
Wait. How are filipinos not in the right place? I always put asian.
Asian is a designation for ppl hailing from the continent/area of Asia.

For over 3 centuries the Philippines was a Spanish colony. They're largely mixed with more than one ethnicity.

It isn't that simple.

Last edited:
L
This is getting funny now. :lol:

What's ninjas response to his boy calling him black.

Ya Trollin at this point....the man has black roots, strong ones....I'm never gonna identify him as a black man, unless he wants to, to me and to him and to 9/10 Latinos you ask, the man is LATINO/HISPANIC..

END OF STORY.

You the wrong person to call somebody a troll. :lol:

There are black lations that identify as just that. They embrace both. Others try to deny being black all together like your mans. That's what all this **** is about. You, yourself just said he's black. Clearly he has African roots. He denies that. If you saw him walking down the street you would say he's a black man. Then if you chopped it up with him and he said he's Dominican, ok now you know he's a black Latino. The **** is simple. Once again... YOU CAN EMBRACE BOTH.

But to embrace being latino and deny being black is some self hating ****. You jumped in tryna defend him for no reason. He disagrees with YOU. :lol:

This is getting funny now. :lol:

What's ninjas response to his boy calling him black.

Notice how he won't respond to this :lol:

sass2.png

I'm waiting for him to tell his boy he has no black/African roots.

As old and tired as this topic is, its funny when **** comes to the light.

There are black lations that identify as just that. They embrace both. Others try to deny being black all together like your mans. That's what all this **** is about. You, yourself just said he's black. Clearly he has African roots. He denies that. If you saw him walking down the street you would say he's a black man. Then if you chopped it up with him and he said he's Dominican, ok now you know he's a black Latino. The **** is simple. Once again... YOU CAN EMBRACE BOTH.

But to embrace being latino and deny being black is some self hating ****. You jumped in tryna defend him for no reason. He disagrees with YOU. :lol:

And no Latino will tell an AfroLatino he's not black if that's what he wants to identify as, but if an AfroLatino wants to simply identify as LATINO, WHO THE ***** ARE YOU to tell that man he can't do that?

They could do whatever they want, doesn't mean they're right :lol: they're just very firm with their wrong stance, it happens

And no Latino will tell an AfroLatino he's not black if that's what he wants to identify as, but if an AfroLatino wants to simply identify as LATINO, WHO THE ***** ARE YOU to tell that man he can't do that?
I thought that was offensive?

So saying they're black plain and simple is telling somebody they're not Latino but if they say they're Latino plain and simple leaving out black even though they're clearly black is okay?

:lol: Look at steezy

Like I said if a black latino denies being black all together they're a self hating clown.

I've never seen ninja deny it. Just state that he'd prefer to not be called black but latino which is his prerogative

Has ninjahood acknowledged he has african ancestry?

I'm pretty sure theres some confusion here. I think ninjahood doens't label himself as black because black is synonymous with african american and ninjahood is dominican which is hispanic/latino (hence him continually quoting the census form).

If this is the case you'll never get him to admit he is black. The word moreno describes brown people in latin america, regardless of ancestry. I've never heard a person of color be called negro(black) in latin america. I bring this up because he acknowledged he's moreno a while ago.

Last edited:
I've never seen ninja deny it. Just state that he'd prefer to not be called black but latino which is his prerogative

Then I don't see a problem. Nobody is telling Marc Anthony looking dudes to call themselves White or White Latino.

Just noticed. Same dudes who are for this social construct aren't for tipping. :lol:

Last edited:

Yes he has. :lol:

That's why dudes always bring it up and laugh at it. And he still ain't respond to steezy calling him black and saying he has black roots. :lol:

And let's make this clear again. Black people are all over the world. It ain't just African Americans.

Last edited:
On NT a man can identify as a woman and a woman ONLY without descrimination, but an AfroLatino can't identify as solely Latino because that means he's ashamed, a racist, a bigot, a self-hating clown...smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom