I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

David Ortiz can run and tell a Klansman that he isn't black and he's dominican. That doesn't mean that the klanman has to accept Ortiz's self-identity. The klansman can still see him as a n word.

A lot of my Dominican friends actually have stronger African facial features than many of my african American friends.

You keep talking like its a racist thing like we are trying to distance ourselves from a specific group.

I really don't care what definition you want to use, I don't subscribe to all these stupid *** labels and definitions ya keep trying to throw out there. Maybe the fact that not everyone has the same definition is why nobody is on the same page.

I don't care about the difference between race, ethnicity because it's all such bull ****. The lines have been blurred so much that in my mind I use white and black as specific groups of people.

White - Al Bundy, George Bush, Hillary Clinton
Black - Denzel, Will Smith, Biggie, Tyga, Don Lemon

Like I told you before Anton, I wouldn't even call you black.
In my book you African from Nigeria. Ninjahood is Dominican wether he was darker than you or lighter than me.

I am South American and I would call myself that no matter what my skin color was.
Would you accuse me of being a self hating white person?

This fixation that everyone is putting on skin color is wild.
I know that when I chill with my white coworkers they don't consider me white, I am not one of them and I accept that.

Why has NT become the old lady walking down the street?

You keep talking like its a racist thing like we are trying to distance ourselves from a specific group.

I really don't care what definition you want to use, I don't subscribe to all these stupid *** labels and definitions ya keep trying to throw out there. Maybe the fact that not everyone has the same definition is why nobody is on the same page.

I don't care about the difference between race, ethnicity because it's all such bull ****. The lines have been blurred so much that in my mind I use white and black as specific groups of people.

White - Al Bundy, George Bush, Hillary Clinton
Black - Denzel, Will Smith, Biggie, Tyga, Don Lemon

Like I told you before Anton, I wouldn't even call you black.
In my book you African from Nigeria. Ninjahood is Dominican wether he was darker than you or lighter than me.

I am South American and I would call myself that no matter what my skin color was.
Would you accuse me of being a self hating white person?

This fixation that everyone is putting on skin color is wild.
I know that when I chill with my white coworkers they don't consider me white, I am not one of them and I accept that.

Why has NT become the old lady walking down the street?
This country was built on race dude. You should look into the history of this country. Doing so will force you to think critically. You made my point for me. If you self-identified as African-American your co workers would look at you sideways. The Rachel Dolezal story is a perfect example. She self-identified as a black woman but society tended to not accept her self-identity based on her being white. Mthe old lady walking down the street is reality. Peep this video bro.

Last edited:
Lol, you a wild cat if you think you educating me.

You boys have fun.
Ninjahood is black.
I am white.

I'll accept that if you really want me to. Not going to catch me up with 40+ pages of nonsense.

Lol, you a wild cat if you think you educating me.

You boys have fun.
Ninjahood is black.
I am white.

I'll accept that if you really want me to. Not going to catch me up with 40+ pages of nonsense.
What is your highest level of education? Have you taken any sociology of race classes? Latin American studies classes?

So if Ninja was wanted by the cops would it be more helpful for the police putting out an apb looking for a Latino male with a red shirt on or a black male with a red shirt on?

Sounds tiresome to be so concerned about the white lady walking down the street.
I'm not concerned just stating a fact. The white lady in the elevator will prob see Ninja as a black male.

So what is your point?
Yes she will see him as a black male.

What now?
Should ninjahood claim blackness over DR because of the lady in the elevator?

Walk me through this as if I never completed high school and have never taken a sociology course.

At the end of the day you can try to identify as what ever. If you look remotely black, society will put you in that box and treat you accordingly. Same with latinos

White america sees every latino as a mexican :lol:

While we're at it about racism and white women in elevators, the quickest way to disarm white people is with eyeglasses :lol:

Last edited:
So what is your point?

What now?

Walk me through this as if I never completed high school and have never taken a sociology course.
My point is that society doesn't always accept ones Self-identity. So it shouldn't be surprise to so many Nters call ninja black when he'd rather self-identify as Latino. One has a right to their own self-I'd, but it doesn't mean that society will accept. You're preety much saying the same thing that I'm saying. Ninja DOESNT have to claim anything if he doesn't want to, but it doesn't mean that others may see him diff than his self-I'd.

Now we relying on police descriptions?

The same task force ya hate so much for being racist as a whole...

Now it makes cents.

At the end of the day you can try to identify as what ever. If you look remotely black, society will put you in that box and treat you accordingly. Same with latinos

White america sees every latino as a mexican :lol:

So ya perfectly fine riding with white america when it comes to denying ninja of his self identity?...

Even more cents....I'm starting to get it y'all...

Now we relying on police descriptions?

The same task force ya hate so much for being racist as a whole...

Now it makes cents.
is it not a reality. Quote me where I've said all cops are bad. Because I'm critical of cops means I can't use police descriptions as an example? Please stop trying to move the argument? Stop with the minimalist thinking please. I never said whether police descriptions were good or bad just used them as a realistic example.

So ya perfectly fine riding with white america when it comes to denying ninja of his self identity?...

White Americans aren't the only people who deny people of their self identity. You skped over him saying society will put you in a box.

Last edited:
So what is your point?

What now?

My point is that society doesn't always accept ones Self-identity. So it shouldn't be surprise to so many Nters call ninja black when he'd rather self-identify as Latino. One has a right to their own self-I'd, but it doesn't mean that society will accept. You're preety much saying the same thing that I'm saying. Ninja DOESNT have to claim anything if he doesn't want to, but it doesn't mean that others may see him diff than his self-I'd.

So if so many NTers are all enlightened and all knowing and accepting of everyone's struggle (Anton) why are they so quick to dismiss ninjahood and how he wants to be identified?

Is NT not better than white ladies in the elevator?

Not denying that man anything. He can identify as whatever he wants. Just that he shouldn't be surprised when he gets that wake up call from society and fellow latinos when he goes to a place like Argentina or spain :lol:

Last edited:
Not denying that man anything. He can identify as whatever he wants. Just that he shouldn't be surprised when he gets that wake up call from society and fellow latinos when he goes to a place like Argentina or spain :lol:

Redundancy ....

We are well aware fam....

So if so many NTers are all enlightened and all knowing and accepting of everyone's struggle (Anton) why are they so quick to dismiss ninjahood and how he wants to be identified?

Is NT not better than white ladies in the elevator?
Nters are all enlightened??? Did I not say society in my post sir? Are NterS part of society? This country has a color line based on skin color and phenotypical features. It shouldn't be a surprise that one with dark skin is often labeled as black or African-American. I think a lot of you are confused with the term black and African-American. AA refers to american born blacks with no immediate connection to Africa or other foreign nations. Black refers to people with African origins around the diaspora. One can be Cuban and be black as one can be African and identify with being black. The term Black is a more inclusive term that includes all diff type of ethnicities. A lot of people here can't differentiate the difference between race and ethnicity. My Afro-Cuban friend identifies as black and society typically accepts his self-I'd because it fits within established racial categories in the US. He's a dark skinned dude with an Afro.

The funny thing is that we have two dudes that aren't afro-Latino speaking for Afro-latino people. Let ninja and other Afro-Latinos speak about this issue.

?[/quote] Nters are all enlightened???
Redundancy ....

We are well aware fam....
this thread should be closed then since we're all in agreement. Steezy says he hates race threads but stays in race threads page after page after page,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom