I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

Real **** son need help. That accident ****** yo brain up homeboy. Time to face the music and go seek professional help. And stop snitching.

If I had a near death experience and got a lot of guap as a result of it, I'd be traveling the world, not on NT being a schizophrenic. Live your life man, you know better than most on here, the attention seeking is just weird.

embarassed.gif

Last edited:
OP bro those mood swings aren't good for you.  Take a rest bro chill meditate dont let some internet **** get the best of you.  Bless up man. 

:lol: It might be time to ban my g for his own good.

Nah I'm serious

I got no job, plenty of free time. Wouldn't mind checking out some B More spots either.

You wanna make a gamble on that? Son really got the Internet **** ****** up.

I don't **** with that dude no homo, mods prob gonna ban me by Monday, but I'll be lurkin b.

When Audi made the thread the **** was already buzzing in the hood. Anybody who actually knows anybody in the NYC area knows this :lol:

facts

wavycrocket wavycrocket you from B more an I'm for the Burbs of CT an ill still smack **** out you b

lemme know i got plenty of free time

If I had a near death experience and got a lot of guap as a result of it, I'd be traveling the world, not on NT being a schizophrenic. Live your life man, you know better than most on here, the attention seeking is just weird.
Until u get addicted to your pain meds. This dude a pill head man, he probably came down from his high and can't get a refill until the am. Accident gave him a totaled car and totaled brain. I'm tired of letting that **** ride, dude be cool as hell then snap on some corny lame ****. Keep that weirdo **** on the Kanye boards.

Until u get addicted to your pain meds. This dude a pill head man, he probably came down from his high and can't get a refill until the am. Accident gave him a totaled car and totaled brain. I'm tired of letting that **** ride, dude be cool as hell then snap on some corny lame ****. Keep that weirdo **** on the Kanye boards.
you're just as bad with your personal attacks smh.

you're just as bad with your personal attacks smh.
We gave this dude many passes, tired of son doing that. I was lurking in the rafters in this thread and **** got interesting. He comes and does his usual junkie act once again. **** ain't funny no more, ban this weirdo or something. No more of this kumbaya ****m

:lol: It might be time to ban my g for his own good.

Nah I'm serious

I got no job, plenty of free time. Wouldn't mind checking out some B More spots either.

You wanna make a gamble on that? Son really got the Internet **** ****** up.

I don't **** with that dude no homo, mods prob gonna ban me by Monday, but I'll be lurkin b.

When Audi made the thread the **** was already buzzing in the hood. Anybody who actually knows anybody in the NYC area knows this :lol:

facts

wavycrocket wavycrocket you from B more an I'm for the Burbs of CT an ill still smack **** out you b

lemme know i got plenty of free time

What in the hell :lol:

Just waiting for him to come drop his lines about how much money he got etc and dismiss himself.

Where's was this AI when EWD was sonning him...

Cats get some unearned money and completely lose themselves. Sad man.

^

Watching someone unravel before our eyes apparently 
laugh.gif
  **** is weird man

Last edited:

Yo from here on out I no longer want to be classified as black. My rite of passage is I used to live in a Mexican city and I took Spanish for a couple years. I also have blood cousins that lived in Mexico and speak fluent Spanish. Therefore I am a Latino. Yeah I might look black with long curly black hair and a big d but that don't mean nothin no more. I am a Latino.
Welcome hermano....btw Latin countries have some of the biggest schlongs...
Some Colombians be piping donkeys to doe.

Blowing Eeyore's back out is what's really wavy right now pa?
Ayooo what?!?!
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

IDK what the hell is going on here but this some of the wildest **** I've seen in a long time. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I came back to this thread and yall talkin bout pipin animals now wth loooool
This is NT :lol:

speaking as a latin person who gets confused for a middle eastern perhaps more than ksteezy. i actually embrace it and play the role. there are have been numerous times where i get confused for a "middle eastern" person and just play the act and when someone says some slick **** in spanish i respond and call them out on it. i kind of find it humorous that people can be that ignorant.

latin people come in all shapes, colors, and sizes. so does every other race. people get all bent out of shape because they are being labeled such and such. its human instinct to categorize each other. it's an instinct that has allowed us to thrive for a while.

ninjahood is of african roots. if i were to see him, and he would speak spanish i would consider him latin but he would still be "negro/moreno" thats how they do it in latin america. you can still be latin spanish speakers but dont be surprised when you are subjected to racism. because that is how a lot of spanish speaking countires are. you think the "black/dark skinned" guy on a latin american soccer team isn't a victim of it? you got to be fooling yourself because racism is worldwide. it happens in spain. even though spain is the reason why there are darker looking people there.

all in all. it seems like ninjahood is too concentrated on his world views pertaining to da heights. he definitely needs to get out more and experience the prejudice and realize that not all communities are so not judgemental. i sure have experienced it and it has made me a better person.
Even the tomato dude is dropping knowledge.

Zik always jock me...
Other way around papi.

In a few threads but particularly ever since that tipping thread where race was brought up and you mockingly tried to turn that in to "You don't tip cuz.... racism."

:smh:

Dog, did you just call me a 'racist, homophobia bigot?' Your punctuation is lacking al audi al audi .

Did dis dude just did this?
:rofl: @ al audi al audi

His outbursts be something else :lol:

Last edited:
admit that latin/spanish speaking countries are not so welcoming as you might think it is. you compare middle east people like you have met everyone from and know for a fact they are not so inviting. there are just as much people who are bigot in latin america as in eurasian.

dont make it seem like we are the class model because we are not. no one is.

I brought up middle eastern because I've met plenty due to my job and business, their culture is not nearly as open when it comes to mixing up with other cultures as Hispanics would, I never said all, the more "Americanized" they are the more open minded they are to dating/marrying outside their culture, that's a fact man...not trying to shame middle easterners, just comparing the two cultures when it comes to dating/marrying and interracial relationships.

Are we without prejudice or racism amongst ourselves and towards other cultures?...of course not, I never said that either, when someone asks you "what are you?" Do you answer "Hispanic/Latino" or do you answer by the color of your skin? I think that's the misconnnect here, Latino/Hispanic is not a race, but is a label that's place in the same category as race when it comes to racial identity....it's a fact some of us have more dominant African genes, some have more Caucasian, some have more Asian...as a Latino I'm not trying to distance myself or anyone from that, but if you go up to a latin persimmon the street and ask them what they are, 9/10 they will simply answer I'm Hispanic/Latino/Spanish, wether technically incorrect or not this is the answer you'll get, some may tell you they are black, some may tell you they are white, technically none of the answers are wrong, you dudes ain't wrong for identifying NH as a black man, you guys however crossed the line pegs ago, years ago when he seriously told you he wants to be identified as a Latino and to rustle his jimmies for almost a decade you guys keep identifying him as black and mocking him and his pride, that's bigotry fams, how could you guys not see that?..

Back
Top Bottom