I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

Famb went from 0 to hateful real quick
roll.gif
roll.gif

Really guys. this thread was really turning to a positive vibe. smh

Whatever you say famb

I don't think I've ever seen Diego this salty, this is a touchy subject, I'm glad it's making him uncomfortable.

This also happens to be one of my less busier weekends in a while.

To be real, it's all love on my end.
You a wild boy if you think you making me uncomfortable.

Maybe as a Euro Latino, I SHOULD be more invested in this topic than not.

I accept that racism exist amongst even the Hispanic culture. I accept that there are people from Latin America to Africa where black people are seen as less than Whites.

If ALL us here accept that, than what exactly are we arguing about?

:lol: that's the thing, ONLY Ninjahood is not going anywhere near his physical descriptor which is the crux of the issue. Everyone else defending him, being all incensed saying "clearly he's black/dark skinned" is putting words in his mouth.

Homie just needs to get off the net for a while. Stay crying bout NT but refuses to go away :lol: Dude is nomad status at this point

OP ***** it up.

Y'all gon defend him though
laugh.gif
nah man.

we were on a good track. and it sucks bc these things serendipitously happen each time we start talking about unity and mutual acknowledgement of cultures.

it's like NT is magnetically attracted to conflict

it really was. I felt like we were getting somewhere if ninja and steely were willing to come back and discuss the topic.

Threw a monkey wrench all in it.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
elkin is my homey but he's arguing clementines in a thread about granny smith 

nah man.

we were on a good track. and it sucks bc these things serendipitously happen each time we start talking about unity and mutual acknowledgement of cultures.

it's like NT is magnetically attracted to conflict

Nah some people just can't function without e-attention. It's like a drug fix, they gotta have it.

Back
Top Bottom