I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

I thought cats would embrace people identifying with their culture.

I mean since everyone agrees the race thing is contrived.

I thought cats would embrace people identifying with their culture.

I mean since everyone agrees the race thing is contrived.

I think it's about how people are embracing it. It's one thing to embrace it and another to do so while talking down about another.

This whole time that IS what you been trying to get at though right?
That Latinos are racist...

I mean if we going to be real out here...lets be real.

Das it man...

That's all dude wants.

That's da theme he's been implying da entire time..slicks remarks like "latinos pick white real fast" meanwhile da vassst major of latino/Hispanics reject da white & black labels.

So you're just going to discredit the numbers instead of responding to them head on.

I'm not discrediting the numbers at all. I believe that hey are what you say they are.

I admit and accept that there is still a lot of racism within my own Hispanic culture. I'm not painting a pretty picture about the racism in my people at all.
It DOES exist.

Acknowledging racism - See post above.

Meanwhile da United States recognizes Hispanics as their own group..not a peep from da Nigerian.

Shows over folks.

Nothing else to see.

This thread was a train wreck from the beginning

this. never saw the point. racism and discrimination is alive and well, in almost all aspects of society. not sure a thread was needed to discuss it. if you are racist, then go full trump and flex it. you are holding back society, but at least people will know. if not then you are part of the progressive solution. what else...

oh yea, im guessing there is the usual back and forth about whether you can be black and hispanic...some apparently believe you cannot but, hey *kanye shrug* what can u do?

i think that pretty much covers it. i know meth is watching with the finger on the trigger to see if anyone goes full trump and lets the hate flow thru them lol.

better to wait for a informative thread to pop up and engage in positive discussions...like how we can improve education access or something idk..

yo what happened in here

cliffs?

:nerd:

usual NT banter on race (i.e. police shooting threads, black murder threads...) same back and forth just in one thread i guess? doesn't go anywhere.

Last edited:
I once interned for "Da Census Department", I would be salty on the Green Line heading to Suitland every morning, lil did I know I was actually on my way to the authority on US race relations. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
I once interned for "Da Census Department", when I would be salty on the Green Line heading to Suitland every morning, lil did I know I was actually on my way to the authority on US race relations. :lol:
SMH, NT do we need a "Make ninjahood black again" protest at Da Census Department. :smh: :rofl:

You on your own on that one famb, besides work, only the raunchiest yambs would give me cause to catch myself it Suitland.

The jackboys be flourishing outchea.

Dem dudes would steal the brown off Ninja's skin, and have him having to check da "white box" on the census form.

Call me shook, but I ain't in the mood to be pocket sanding folk all over Southern Maryland

Learn your history old man.

That was a really good watch. Didn't even know some of those people were Latino/a before hand

Good video, good to hear most folks aren't embarrassed by what they are that they have to hide behind a label that masks it despite family and cultural pressure. You kinda gotta check yourself when you sound no better than the stereotypical white Hollywood casting director.

Last edited:
Meanwhile da United States recognizes Hispanics as their own group..not a peep from da Nigerian.

Shows over folks.

Nothing else to see.

This was a good watch. Also want some jerk chicken now.

Famb real talk, I'm out West and there are no West Indian spots around me.

Last week my girl texted me saying she made me island food, come home early. When I get there, this chick poured some store bought jerk sauce on some chicken and baked it.

I just looked at her with disgust for like 10 mins, like:

View media item 1896804
-On a serious note, Video is appreciated doe

Last edited:

Good video. Paul Mooney the GOAT

Paul Mooney is an unabashed Afrocentrist.

His condescending views on Hispanics are no better than da effects his "good intentions" are trying to reverse da effects of Eurocentrism.

Eurocentrism & Afrocentrism are trying to tear latinos apart and divide em by skin color..no thank you to either.

Last edited:
That Mooney comedy special is hilarious. Great vid with all those darker skinned celebs speaking on it and even comments from black Hispanics in general.

My silly *** didn't know Ashley from Fresh Prince was Latina.
Did not know this either.

With her last name being Ali I figured her parents were in the Nation :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom