I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

Well I would ask the West Indian who they considered black, if they named other groups I would go in on them like ninja. If they said no one is black, i wouldn't argue.

See where I'm going with this picture man?

No you wouldn't. But aight.

I'm sure he doesn't throw a fit when someone identifies him as black, because to some people that's the proper label, if he corrects them I'm sure they not gonna spend days trying to convince him otherwise.
They wouldn't have to if he wasn't a hypocrite and throwing the black label at others.

What you don't realize is that in the middle of your little crusade here, there's this weird undertone to your posts where I could almost think that in your subconscious you find "Black" to be inferior to others.

It's gotten to the point where you throwing the word around as if it were an insult.

You looking funny in the light.
Yo ksteezy, stop wasting keystrokes on this guy...

View media item 2000381
Im glad ya catching it, its like he feels resentful Latinos are "escaping da shame of being black" by being our own distinct group.
Self hating like a mofo...

Last edited:
I'm just sick of people coming to this country and using African Americans as a tool to further their racist ideologies.....I $##% on my own family as well, so you guys literally have no hope. :lol: After growing up hearing racist **** about how I'm better than African Americans I got sick of it. Then I noticed a lot of other groups do the same thing.

The older I got the more I started referring to myself as Black American or African American.....cause I don't want to be a part of that immigrant mental insecurity that causes them to separate themselves for who they have deemed as the lowest caste in society. With Black Latinos like ninjahood the problem is worse cause the same injustices and inequalities that affect black people affect him as well.

Good try tho Diego. :wink:  

You insecure as hell breh

Word? pot calling the kettle Dominican much? :\

You could call me any one of 20 labels right now and I wouldn't be ashamed of any of them like ninjahood is. :lol:

Correction I ain't black, I'm African. I ain't American, I'm anglophone.

You seem to be inside NH head....the man has acknowledged his African roots, however that's not enough for you....maybe he should walk around with a tee that reads black on it.

I'm just sick of people coming to this country and using African Americans as a tool to further their racist ideologies.....I $##% on my own family as well, so you guys literally have no hope. :lol: After growing up hearing racist **** about how I'm better than African Americans I got sick of it. Then I noticed a lot of other groups do the same thing.

This Nigerian is on his own Afrocentric crusade... [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Like i said.

Latinos having our own group ≠ disenfranching african americans.

Ur zealotry gonna get u in trouble u go to da wrong latino/Hispanic hood preaching that u not latino ****..

Take da middle east for example, look at Ukraine vs Russia...people take their self identity VERY ******* serious.

Word? pot calling the kettle Dominican much? :\

You could call me any one of 20 labels right now and I wouldn't be ashamed of any of them like ninjahood is. :lol:

Correction I ain't black, I'm African. I ain't American, I'm anglophone.

You seem to be inside NH head....the man has acknowledged his African roots, however that's not enough for you....maybe he should walk around with a tee that reads black on it.

Its da contrary ksteezy, i live rent free in that Nigerian's mind. :lol:

Me being me bothers him.

Us latinos having da ability to check in and out of American culture at our leisure bothers him.

He da type to feel insecure of latinos spoke straight Spanish around him thinking they talking bout him or something.. I know his type. Da fake righteousness type.

Last edited:
Its da contrary ksteezy, i live rent free in that Nigerian's mind. :lol:

Me being me bothers him.

Us latinos having da ability to check in and out of American culture at our leisure bothers him.

He da type to feel insecure of latinos spoke straight Spanish around him thinking they talking bout him or something.. I know his type. Da fake righteousness type.

Nailed it :lol:

Talmbout he'd question someone's self identity out in the street....lmao

Ninjahood thinks if he admits being black the symbiote that turned spiderman into venom will come after him. :lol:

NO, that's WHAT your insecure self thinks....you don't understand that the only person that seems to view the label "black" as an actual negative thing is YOU.

Meth should've closed this a long time ago 
mean.gif

Literally zero progress has been made in this pointless discussion.

Yo anton i can give up american culture with a flick of a switch and that bothers you so much. :lol:

Si quiera ta aqui hablando mi vaina para sacarte de quicio puedo hacer eso. Al la franka mi gente, que somo la patria latino, para gastado aire bueno con este sin vergüenza, que si se atreves con este mojiganga con un tigere que no le vas a aguanta su mama lechería, es bien picao lo dejen pora aqui..

Ahi sus, me imagino ete loco hablando mierda a lo tribos de mi barrio...pssh, una tragedia.

Ya dejalo discuta con el mismo.

Last edited:
Yeah this thread needs to be locked....don't understand how this type of bigotry has gone on for so long.

Look man I defended you for the longest when everyone on this site was calling you a racist....but I dunno man....you suspect, I'll say that much. :\

Bet bruh....like I said don't defend me, because I'm not even defending myself from such BS claims.

So conclude the thread

I'm a racist
Anton is a bigot
NH is black

Boom! Lock this up!

I didn't report anyone.

:lol:, not u but others lurking. Yall know there's cats that NEVER post but lurk, give reps, and report :nerd:

1 thing is for certain, that "report" button been off the meat rack :lol:

I just had this mental image of Steezy and DIego frantically pushing the report button and I'm dying. :rofl:  

Nah, Steezy been in this convo heavy, don't think he'd do that since he'd be reportin himself too in a sense.

Back
Top Bottom