I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

I've lost a lot of respect for ksteezy in this thread. Not because of what he's arguing...but because how he's arguing it and the fact he continues to argue it. Get a life dude. I'm not saying you're wrong I'm just dumbfounded at why you continue to engage in this. You have to have something better to do :lol:

Ninjahood and Diego still cool in book :nthat:

Not that my opinion matters for anything.

Well bro, that's your problem...I'm not really looking for a title as most respected NTer....if I have something to say I'm gonna say it, you lost respect for me because I'm standing up for self-identity, oh well....as far as having something better to do, I'm not arguing with myself on here....I'm sure Anton has something better to do himself or not...

I lost respect for you because you are acting like a child going back and forth with this idiot here.

"A man lives by believing something: not by debating and arguing about many things."

I think your cultural pride is admirable. You've stated where you stand. Now move on...it's ok man. MOST people in here understand what you're saying. Stop trying to convince one idiot otherwise. Because in doing so, you are starting to look real silly yourself. Not that it's not entertaining to me to see trip on your words and look stupid also. I just think you're better than this. I really thought you weren't a troll ksteezy, I really did. Now I'm convinced you're no better than the dude you're pointlessly gonig at it with.

I lost respect for you because you are acting like a child going back and forth with this idiot here.

"A man lives by believing something: not by debating and arguing about many things."

I think your cultural pride is admirable. You've stated where you stand. Now move on...it's ok man. MOST people in here understand what you're saying. Stop trying to convince one idiot otherwise. Because in doing so, you are starting to look real silly yourself. Not that it's not entertaining to me to see trip on your words and look stupid also. I just think you're better than this. I really thought you weren't a troll ksteezy, I really did. Now I'm convinced you're no better than the dude you're pointlessly gonig at it with.

I'm far from a troll, I don't say things to purposely infuriate or bait other NTers...I'm not gonna back down or submit to this dude if I end up looking silly in the end **** it but I'm gonna make sure this dude gets exposed too.

Last edited:
It's crazy bc Elkin and Anton are in the medical field. You would assume some sort of standard.

And henny and Elkin just showing old beef from their dbnt days.

Spring is the air. Y'all need to go outside and have some ice cream

It's crazy bc Elkin and Anton are in the medical field. You would assume some sort of standard.

And henny and Elkin just showing old beef from their dbnt days.

Spring is the air. Y'all need to go outside and have some ice cream

I can't wait to leave work, I don't like ksteezy as an individual (think he's a lame troll), but I was really rooting for him in this thread. He just doesn't know how to be the bigger man I guess. Maybe he was never taught that...

Last edited:
Anton has been exposed in my book. Telling other people how they're supposed to self identify. Why is this ok? Imagine a dude from Spain telling us how we should self identify. Dudes would've deaded it at first post.

Last edited:
To be fair, I didn't like him when he used to follow me around on ISS and I only knew him on the Internet.

Cool cat in real life though. Nothing like the White Anton you see on NT.

Yea I know Elkin in real life too. Dude is just like he is on NT, but w a soft voice

Would you correct a West Indian that identified himself as "West Indian" and tell him "no you are a BLACK West Indian"

Because that's exactly what you are doing to ninja....would common sense tell you is proper to correct someone's self-identity?

Like I said quit playing stupid.
You sound so ******* ignorant :stoneface: :smh:

Every time I come back in here you saying some wild dumb **** then make a post about how you offended and other ppl are bigots :smh:

What black West Indian doesn't know they're black? That wouldn't identify as black? You got a problem with the word "AND" or something? or is it just more latent subtle racism towards black ppl?

The more examples you make the dumber you sound. Show me the black West Indian that just wants to self identify as West Indian.

You sound so ******* ignorant :stoneface: :smh:

Every time I come back in here you saying some wild dumb **** then make a post about how you offended and other ppl are bigots :smh:

What black West Indian doesn't know they're black? That wouldn't identify as black? You got a problem with the word "AND" or something? or is it just more latent subtle racism towards black ppl?

The more examples you make the dumber you sound. Show me the black West Indian that just wants to self identify as West Indian.

Bruh show me a black West Indian that's not gonna look at you like you stupid if you use the same logic ya using towards NH and when they answer "I'm West Indian" you go on a rampage telling him "No you are a black West Indian" im pretty sure Ninja touched on the redundancy of the ***** ya spewing....you look at ninja you can OBVIOUSLY tell he has African roots like millions of other Dominicans, this dude has never flat out denied that ****

You dudes made up these claims after coming to your own conclusions and have the nerve of yell ignorant, bigot, racist. :lol:

Is NINJAHOOD parading through da heights promoting himself as white or something?...you bleaching your skin bruh?

No ****, I dunno why ya'll still doing this with Kstiiz. Dude is like the loudmouth ratchet with nothing to say but loves the sound of their own voice, escalating arguments.

How this thread still going?

Lmaoooo yeah me and only me.

Back
Top Bottom