I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

I went from being annoyed, to somewhat angry to legit straight laughing at this thread :lol:

Longest running argument in my years here....took me a while to realize this isn't going ANYWHERE.

I would like to know why Diego and Steezy aren't checking Ninja for his ignorance towards West Indians

I'm black, but not African American, y'all threw a fit talking about other dudes dismissing Latino culture

But when Ninja does it to non African American black folk, it is all wavy. :lol:

Last edited:
I would like to know why Diego and Steezy aren't checking Ninja for his ignorance towards West Indians

I'm black, but not African American, y'all threw a fit talking about over folk dismissing Latino culture

But when Ninja does it to non African American black folk, it is all wavy. :lol:

Got you on Steezy's response:

In da United States, da term African American & black are used interchangeably.

Yes it is, but they aren't the same thing

So why all this intellectual dishonesty?

If everyone know knows this, then it shouldn't be news when i dont claim to be african american/black?

American Psychological Association currently says ‘African-American’ and ‘Black’ can be used interchangeably in academic writing.

Thats pretty much nail in da coffin for da trolls

All Ninja has to do is take a DNA test and post the results.

Dudes talking like european cats from spain werent raping the african slaves and indignous groups to create the current product of people there yet they side more with the criminals lol.

In da United States, da term African American & black are used interchangeably.

Yes it is, but they aren't the same thing

So why all this intellectual dishonesty?

If everyone know knows this, then it shouldn't be news when i dont claim to be african american/black?

American Psychological Association currently says ‘African-American’ and ‘Black’ can be used interchangeably in academic writing.

Thats pretty much nail in da coffin for da trolls

Dudes talking like Europeans cats from spain werent raping the african slaves and indignous groups to create the current product of people
Lol way to make my point. Case closed

Last edited:
Real **** though Ninja you got the tools to be better, I hope you travel more, maybe sit in a large college classroom etc. Expand your world. I'm just here cuz it's a slow day and this stays at the top.
If he lives in a melting pot of racism (NYC) and this is how he thinks, nothing can help him at this point LMFAO.

Only thing that Will wake him up is visiting a White part of Georgia and going to the waffle house in the morning and watching everyone drop their forks and spoons while gasping.

Real **** though Ninja you got the tools to be better, I hope you travel more, maybe sit in a large college classroom etc. Expand your world. I'm just here cuz it's a slow day and this stays at the top.
If he lives in a melting pot of racism (NYC) and this is how he thinks, nothing can help him at this point LMFAO.

Only thing that Will wake him up is visiting a White part of Georgia and going to the waffle house in the morning and watching everyone drop their forks and spoons while gasping.
He can just go by Howard Beach. I was dealing with an Italian girl out there in my college years. It's really shocking sometimes when you see the eyes in the pizza shop follow you from the moment you step in.

Last edited:
All Ninja has to do is take a DNA test and post the results.

Dudes talking like european cats from spain werent raping the african slaves and indignous groups to create the current product of people there yet they side more with the criminals lol.

Said this literally pages ago :lol:

Even offered to throw a few dollars at one for puddinhood just for the lulz.

He can just go by Howard Beach. I was dealing with an Italian girl out there in my college years. It's really shocking sometimes when you see the eyes in the pizza shop follow you from the moment you step in.
That's Queens?

Damn shame. How I felt at that Waffle House. Acted as if they never saw Black people before. My grandmother was pissed. She's been through the extremely racist Era and even helped in the civil rights movement.

But what's worse when I went downtown and asked for directions and all of those White people just kept walking like I didn't even exist.

or the cop that said "Go back to the Bronx where you belong".

But you can't tell him anything. I'm convinced he never left "da heights" and if he did it was only to go to DR.

Why aren't you checking Ninja on his ignorance towards my culture and ethnicity?

Been said I don't agree with NH. I posted the 23andme dna test, hinting at certain ppl to take it. The BET refrences legit made me lol along with steezy thinking Anton was gonna budge on telling other ppl how they should identify. Same way NH isn't gonna budge. How many threads we been through with the same results? With NH saying the same. Its the same exact thing everytime. Only difference is we have afforable/somewhat accurate DNA tests today.

Those experience are so important, though. It's uncomfortable, it hurts. I genuinely remember my feelings being hurt. I was with two Italian girls and my best friend who's Half Puerto Rican and half Irish/German. No one ever treats him that way whenever we walked into a spot. It was just me.

And that's what some of y'all don't seem to understand. If I walked in and told everyone 'hey, I'm not black I'm hispanic' they probably would have spit in my face. Doesn't matter that my Morher is fair skinned. All that mattered when I was in that neighborhood was the wideness of my nose, my big lips and my brown skin.

Last edited:
Those experience are so important, though. It's uncomfortable, it hurts. I genuinely remember my feelings being hurt. I was with two Italian girls and my best friend who's Half Puerto Rican and half Irish/German. No one ever treats him that way whenever we walked into a spot. It was just me.

And that's what some of y'all don't seem to understand. If I walked in and told everyone 'hey, I'm not black I'm hispanic' they probably would have spit in my face. Doesn't matter that my Morher is fair skinned. All that mattered when I was in that neighborhood was the wideness of my nose, my big lips and my brown skin.

I remember hearing stories as a kid. Puerto Rican went to sit on the front of the bus in the 50's. Bus driver said "go to the back". PR said "but I'm not black". Bus driver says, "I don't care what type of N you are".

Moved a lot growing up. Maspeth, Queens was the racist growing up. Always had families GRILLING me at the ice cream spot. A rich Italian on my block bought another house on the street cause he knew black people put a bid on it. I work in union construction. Dudes are as racist as it comes. They got Trump stickers on their hard hats. One of em talked about how Kardashian isn't hot cause she's been "tainted".

For sure it's important to grow a tough skin. I love traveling. Can't let that phase me. Going to Canada this weekend. Although I hear they are very diverse and friendly. The most racist place in the U.S for me was Maine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom