I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

I'm not eem a nurse :rofl:

yeah but you were making the case for them.

either way back on topic.

after reading the whole thread, ninjahood has not admitted being black. just latino. all he has said is dominican blood has african blood. but he hasnt typed it out. i think ninjahood doesnt feel that you can be both.

black is just a color. it doesn't define who you are. but i feel ninjahood feels it does because he associates black with african american and that is incorrect.

How easy it is to understand me when you actually read what I post without a pre-disposed agenda towards me :lol:

How easy it is to understand me when you actually read what I post without a pre-disposed agenda towards me :lol:

i actually don't have a agenda against you. i just call you out and some of the **** you say. im sure you have noticed that a lot. you don't really articulate yourself well at times and that's why people take it the wrong way.

i actually don't have a agenda against you. i just call you out and some of the **** you say. im sure you have noticed that a lot. you don't really articulate yourself well at times and that's why people take it the wrong way.

you called me out for something I never said.

about what? reporting?

you just called me out on being anti-nyc and never said i disliked nyc.

i guess we are even? alright cool bro

you have been clear as day on your stance regarding NY.

And I wasn't talking about reporting, but now that you mention it, that's another myth DC's troll **** made up about me and NT has ran with it....hoping Meth can debunked that stupid theory one day.

all i ever said about ny is that it has more to offer than just nyc. and that nyc isn't the end all be all of the world. not really sure that is offensive. there are plenty of other cities that offer what nyc does. but if you want to make it seem like i have a vendetta against nyc/ny than by all means think that. but you are jumping to conclusions because i don't dislike nyc nor ny.

the times i've visited, ive had plenty of fun. it just seems like you/some of you get all up in arms if someone doesn't see nyc the same as you. you guys bring out the pitchforks and all. like im making fun of your whole existence. if someone doesn't see my city the way i do, i don't get all butt-hurt.

Last edited:
You putting words in my mouth tho, THATS IMMATURE....

Never said NYC was the best city
Never said NYC was the ONLY diverse city
Never said there wasn't other cities similar to NY in diversity.

I did say that NYC is the most diverse when it comes to space, meaning that I doubt there is another city in the world that can offer this type of diversity crammed within a 20 mile radius.
You putting words in my mouth tho, THATS IMMATURE....

Never said NYC was the best city
Never said NYC was the ONLY diverse city
Never said there wasn't other cities similar to NY in diversity.

I did say that NYC is the most diverse when it comes to space, meaning that I doubt there is another city in the world that can offer this type of diversity crammed within a 20 mile radius.

alright well that's how it was coming off. glad you don't think that. there are plenty of other nters on here who have never left nyc and won't see it any other way.

you might be right because look how big nyc is compared to other mega cities. nyc has basically been the same size in space as when it started. compared to other cities that have expanded due to influx of people arriving.

PEOPLE WHO SAY THAT MUST HAVE NEVER VISITED SEATTLE, SAN FRANCISCO, AUSTIN OR ATLANTA. THOSE CITIES ARE :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: . HOPING TO MOVE TO SEATTLE HERE IN THE NEXT YEAR.

Seattle isn't really that diverse, but it sure is a gorgeous city....my top choice if I was to move out of state.

NYC's diversity is a farce, the groups don't really intermingle. I've been to southern cities with more integration.

Everybody got their own hood in NYC...

Funny u cite this article when...

Here’s a map of neighborhoods in New York that are over 90 percent black.
o-NYC-SEGREGATION-900.jpg

To further visualize NYC’s segregation, here are parts of the city where black people make up less than 10 percent of the population:

[emoji]129300[/emoji] no Washington heights...

And Here's da contrast..

And here are parts of the city where white people make up less than 10 percent of the population.

No Washington heights either... [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Gee no white people OR black people uptown..gee i wonder who occupies these streets? :lol:

Im done thou [emoji]9996[/emoji]

Last edited:
Kinda stupid to point out if you think it through Ninja. Still can't believe ya'll still referencing that though.

Hertz used data from the 2012 Census American Community Survey to show how segregated New York City really is.

Last edited:

Everybody got their own hood in NYC...

Funny u cite this article when...

Here’s a map of neighborhoods in New York that are over 90 percent black.

To further visualize NYC’s segregation, here are parts of the city where black people make up less than 10 percent of the population:

[emoji]129300[/emoji] no Washington heights...

And Here's da contrast..

And here are parts of the city where white people make up less than 10 percent of the population.

No Washington heights either... [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Gee no white people OR black people uptown..gee i wonder who occupies these streets? :lol:

Im done thou [emoji]9996[/emoji]

vol3iss6_2.png

Pay em no mind...they're already on da losing side.

Why are Haitians under the "Black/African" and not Dominicans? Dude keeps posting this random census form like it means anything. :lol:  

And why are Egyptians under white? :rofl:

Why are Filipinos Asian and not Pacific Islander or Hispanic? :rofl:  
I just saw that [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Because the designations don't even have absolute definitions. If it didn't support the argument he would have used another example that did.

There isn't even a standard across the board. Yet this is the supporting information.:lol:

Because the designations don't even have absolute definitions. If it didn't support the argument he would have used another example that did.

There isn't even a standard across the board. Yet this is the supporting information.:lol:

Those are da most updated standards.

And ive already cited numerous sources where this standard is whats employed.

If some joker wants to be a contrarian to US government census data that FORCED this change then all u can do is walk away.

The irony of you not understanding why anyone would question the government on the topic of race and ethnicity.

This is not supporting evidence. This is evidence that there is an issue. The most updated and they still couldn't get it right because there is no right. You're using this as proof but all it does it further project how confused we all are about race and ethnicity in this country.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom