I will never tip at a restaraunt ever again.

You ever stop to think that the restaurant maybe charges gratuity on all of their bills? I hate when people of any race are so %@#@$#* quick to pull out the "race card". You're being taxed to eat out because your black? No, you are being taxed to eat out because your server, who probably busts his or her !%+ harder than most people do, makes $3 an hour and relies on tips as a primary source of income.  
If you go out to a restaurant, you are expected to pay gratuity to the people that are serving you food. If you don't like that, stay your !%+ at home and cook your own food. 

You ever stop to think that the restaurant maybe charges gratuity on all of their bills? I hate when people of any race are so %@#@$#* quick to pull out the "race card". You're being taxed to eat out because your black? No, you are being taxed to eat out because your server, who probably busts his or her !%+ harder than most people do, makes $3 an hour and relies on tips as a primary source of income.  
If you go out to a restaurant, you are expected to pay gratuity to the people that are serving you food. If you don't like that, stay your !%+ at home and cook your own food. 

Originally Posted by TheShoe1010

You ever stop to think that the restaurant maybe charges gratuity on all of their bills? I hate when people of any race are so %@#@$#* quick to pull out the "race card".
The precious two times I ate there, different servers... no added gratuity.. and yes I left a tip (But only cuz I was on a date
pimp.gif
)

You ever stop to think that the restaurant maybe charges gratuity on all of their bills? I hate when people of any race are so %@#@$#* quick to pull out the "race card".
The precious two times I ate there, different servers... no added gratuity.. and yes I left a tip (But only cuz I was on a date
pimp.gif
)

pimp.gif
)

pimp.gif
)

pimp.gif
)

pimp.gif
)

pimp.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom