I will never tip at a restaraunt ever again.

Did you just brag about tipping under 12%??  and the only reason you gave it was cause she looked like she needed it?

laugh.gif
 Exactly...do you even know how to tip Rilla?

Why do you assume it's a race thing?? You could've simply asked why there was a gratuity added on for a party of 2. Funny that you decide that you're not going to tip anymore but you applied to work at a restaurant.

Speaking as a former waiter, go eat @ McDonald's.

Don't even pull the race card out.

Speaking as a former waiter, go eat @ McDonald's.

Don't even pull the race card out.

Why do you assume it's a race thing?? You could've simply asked why there was a gratuity added on for a party of 2. Funny that you decide that you're not going to tip anymore but you applied to work at a restaurant.

It's the restaurant experience...

Overpriced food
Overpriced drinks
Watered down, overpriced drinks
"underpaid" waiters

PS- waiters are not really underpaid, it's just the song they play on the worlds smallest violin in order to justify tips.

Overpriced food
Overpriced drinks
"underpaid" waiters

PS- waiters are not really underpaid, it's just the song they play on the worlds smallest violin in order to justify tips.

laugh.gif
i kind of feel you OP but the waiters got to get paid someway. that $2/hr from the restaurant aint paying no bills.

my boy works at red lobster and i clown him all the time when he %@##+!# about the tips. hes been ready to move to a real restaurant cause hes tired of the low tipping. i tell him that all these chain restaurants bring in a whole lot of people who "want to eat good but aint got the money to tip"

<<-- i said that one day while smokin with him and a couple of his coworkers... all of them were
roll.gif

that being said, i always tip at least 15%

laugh.gif
i kind of feel you OP but the waiters got to get paid someway. that $2/hr from the restaurant aint paying no bills.

my boy works at red lobster and i clown him all the time when he %@##+!# about the tips. hes been ready to move to a real restaurant cause hes tired of the low tipping. i tell him that all these chain restaurants bring in a whole lot of people who "want to eat good but aint got the money to tip"

<<-- i said that one day while smokin with him and a couple of his coworkers... all of them were
roll.gif

that being said, i always tip at least 15%

laugh.gif
at ya'll pretending I'm wrong for seeing the puppet strings. I'm sorry. Carry on as you were. You're right, I'm cheap because someoine reached in my pocket and took money from me that wasn't on a menu price.

So question? How much is the gratuity tax? Is it standardized or can they just make one up. Would this thread be any less "cheap" if I spend $1000 on a meal for 2 and they took $150? What if you didn't have the $150 for the invisible tax you didn't have any clue about?

Or is it the exact same point, either way...

Ya'll are ridiculous.
laugh.gif
. I'll be "cheap" if that's NT's antonym for "gullible" these days...

laugh.gif
at ya'll pretending I'm wrong for seeing the puppet strings. I'm sorry. Carry on as you were. You're right, I'm cheap because someoine reached in my pocket and took money from me that wasn't on a menu price.

So question? How much is the gratuity tax? Is it standardized or can they just make one up. Would this thread be any less "cheap" if I spend $1000 on a meal for 2 and they took $150? What if you didn't have the $150 for the invisible tax you didn't have any clue about?

Or is it the exact same point, either way...

Ya'll are ridiculous.
laugh.gif
. I'll be "cheap" if that's NT's antonym for "gullible" these days...

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Are you trying to say that they don't rely on tips for at least 70% of their income??? I sure hope not.

Overpriced food
Overpriced drinks
"underpaid" waiters

Waiters make a just over 2 bucks an hour and rely heavily on tips.

Overpriced food
Overpriced drinks
"underpaid" waiters

Waiters make a just over 2 bucks an hour and rely heavily on tips.

Are you trying to say that they don't rely on tips for at least 70% of their income??? I sure hope not.

I hope OP gets the job so we can send a group of NT'ers to his job to cause a mess and not tip afterward.

I hope OP gets the job so we can send a group of NT'ers to his job to cause a mess and not tip afterward.

i heard of gratuity on a party of 4-5+ but 2? damn. but still, i still tip waiters for good service.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

this has nothing to do with race. the "tip" is part of the eating out experience, so if you can't or don't wanna "tip" then stay your butt at home. unless you get the WORST service ever there's no excuse.

thats-what-she-said-300x300.jpg

Did you just brag about tipping under 12%??  and the only reason you gave it was cause she looked like she needed it?

laugh.gif
How high should one tip for horrible service? Are ya'll actively reading or just criticizing?

i heard of gratuity on a party of 4-5+ but 2? damn. but still, i still tip waiters for good service.

laugh.gif
How high should one tip for horrible service? Are ya'll actively reading or just criticizing?

this has nothing to do with race. the "tip" is part of the eating out experience, so if you can't or don't wanna "tip" then stay your butt at home. unless you get the WORST service ever there's no excuse.

thats-what-she-said-300x300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom