I will never tip at a restaraunt ever again.

living in a non-tipping country > tipping
pimp.gif

It's a lot of justified everything going on bro.. namely flaming..as in, these flaming homosexuals infatuated with my Richie. #Woops

It's a lot of justified everything going on bro.. namely flaming..as in, these flaming homosexuals infatuated with my Richie. #Woops

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

BEfore ya'll cal me cheap and whatever else ya'll come up with, stop and realize you TOO are being played. It's NOT about how much the tip is, but the fact that apparently Black people get TAXED to eat at restaurants.

I'm NOT okay with that.

ME and my gal dropped 85 dollars on Red Lobster Friday and tipped 10 bucks (horrible service) because our waitress just looked like she needed it. So yeah, I can be compassionate. But that's it! EYE HAVE TO CARE. You can't force me too with peer pressure and societal pressure. So to then be JACKED for 3 funky +++ bucks was the icing on the crap cake for me.

I quit.
Places that do this normally have that written right on the menu.  If you don't like it, get up and leave.  Go get a grilled cheese with mozzarella sticks in the middle at friendly's or something.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im over NTers crying about tipping servers.
Places that do that, do it for large parties... not 2 people having a snack at 3 o'clock. READ THE SUBTEXT, not just the fine print..

Some of ya'll are so oblivious.
30t6p3b.gif

ohhhh dammmmm 85 dollars at a red lobster!!! baller
pimp.gif
(for 2 people homie?)

your just feeding into why people dont like to server black people. no racist.

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

BEfore ya'll cal me cheap and whatever else ya'll come up with, stop and realize you TOO are being played. It's NOT about how much the tip is, but the fact that apparently Black people get TAXED to eat at restaurants.

I'm NOT okay with that.

ME and my gal dropped 85 dollars on Red Lobster Friday and tipped 10 bucks (horrible service) because our waitress just looked like she needed it. So yeah, I can be compassionate. But that's it! EYE HAVE TO CARE. You can't force me too with peer pressure and societal pressure. So to then be JACKED for 3 funky +++ bucks was the icing on the crap cake for me.

I quit.
Places that do this normally have that written right on the menu.  If you don't like it, get up and leave.  Go get a grilled cheese with mozzarella sticks in the middle at friendly's or something.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im over NTers crying about tipping servers.
Places that do that, do it for large parties... not 2 people having a snack at 3 o'clock. READ THE SUBTEXT, not just the fine print..

Some of ya'll are so oblivious.
30t6p3b.gif

ohhhh dammmmm 85 dollars at a red lobster!!! baller
pimp.gif
(for 2 people homie?)

your just feeding into why people dont like to server black people. no racist.

Clubs do that non-sense now to. I ordered a round and got slapped with a 18% gratuity? I left no extra tip and drew a penis climaxing as my sig and eventually got kicked out for it. I dont think its racial but TIPs should be EARNED not EXPECTED.

Clubs do that non-sense now to. I ordered a round and got slapped with a 18% gratuity? I left no extra tip and drew a penis climaxing as my sig and eventually got kicked out for it. I dont think its racial but TIPs should be EARNED not EXPECTED.

I tip anywhere from 15-30 percent, depending on how good the service was.
I've been a cook and a server while going to college, so I know how thankless that job can be. 
ohwell.gif

I tip anywhere from 15-30 percent, depending on how good the service was.
I've been a cook and a server while going to college, so I know how thankless that job can be. 
ohwell.gif

(didnt read the whole thread) but the gratuity is usually included at restaurants in very tourist populated areas, because of people who dont tip.

(didnt read the whole thread) but the gratuity is usually included at restaurants in very tourist populated areas, because of people who dont tip.

Man simple question...Who among you/us have been a waiter?

*Raises hand*

if you've ever been a waiter then you would tip, and tip well

Man simple question...Who among you/us have been a waiter?

*Raises hand*

if you've ever been a waiter then you would tip, and tip well

Back
Top Bottom