I will never tip at a restaraunt ever again.

Originally Posted by killaCAM237

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

And that is what OP is saying. People expect to get tipped. They feel entitled, even though they might not have earned it. Why is someone viewed as a bad person if their service was piss-poor and they didn't tip? I don't understand that approach at all. I thought it was supposed to be something EARNED.

As OP said, people tip a lot of times just so they won't be "that person."

I feel many people forget this.  I understand that some waiters/waitresses can have bad days or be too busy that they may not get to you immediately, but at least be polite and act like your parents raised you right.  I'll be damned if someone isn't going to refill my drinks or leave me waiting to order, and expect me to leave even a 15% tip.  I have never worked as a waiter or busboy, but my friend has and he's a way more harsh tipper than I am.  People need to learn to deal with their emotions at the correct time and place, don't bring that *+%+ to me when I'm trying to sit down and have a nice meal with family/friends.  At the end of the day, if the service was alright then I'll consider leaving a 10-15% tip, but if it was bad then I'll leave $1 or $2 and keep it moving...

10-15% is trash. You are the prime example of people going back into the kitchen and being like damnit, black people are at it again. STAY THE %*++ AT HOME. Eat your cheap %@@ food and stay out of restaurants.

You are the reason this stereotype exists.

I know people in college that wear pins to work that say 10% don't pay the rent.

Orrrr a waiter can quit since the law doesnt require anyone to pay tips. Absolutely nothing will happen if i walk out with no tip for below average service. I dont care if they didnt make 20%, they can quit if its up to me. Dude is salty cuz I went to cheesecake he was a mother !@$%%$! waiter there.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

last thing imma say,

10 posts ago...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

last thing imma say,

10 posts ago...
he's just a troll who can't get enough, bashing people's colleges like he got his degree from MIT

roll.gif
, im telling you, start a blog, boy.

sidenote, you're REALLY upset i made fun of your college that you never actually named? i musta hit that nail on the head, huh? cause its stiiiiiiiill hurting.

roll.gif

again, WHAT ARE YOU TWO CONTRIBUTING TO THE TOPIC?

YOURE ENTERING THE POST TO QUOTE ME

roll.gif

reevaluate your actions.

last thing imma say,

10 posts ago...
he's just a troll who can't get enough, bashing people's colleges like he got his degree from MIT

roll.gif

sidenote, you're REALLY upset i made fun of your college that you never actually named? i musta hit that nail on the head, huh? cause its stiiiiiiiill hurting.

roll.gif

roll.gif

reevaluate your actions.

10 posts ago...

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

reevaluate your actions.
I went to Penn State (43rd in the world) vs. Ohio State (124th in the world) so yeah I'm upset that my business degree not only crapped on your english degree, it also crapped on your school...anything else?

10 posts ago...

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

reevaluate your actions.
I went to Penn State (43rd in the world) vs. Ohio State (124th in the world) so yeah I'm upset that my business degree not only crapped on your english degree, it also crapped on your school...anything else?

10 posts ago...

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

reevaluate your actions.
But you're doing the exact same thing
laugh.gif

10 posts ago...

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

reevaluate your actions.
laugh.gif

You all have a choice. Like someone stated earlier, dining out is a privilege.You dont wanna tip, SIMPLE, don't eat at a sit down restaurant.There are plenty of options that doesn't involve fast food such as serve yourself restaurants, deli's, cafes/dinners where you order, pay said price, sit down, eat, and fill your fountain drink as you please. Wing Stop is a prime example of this, same or if not better than bdubbs and no tip is needed.Also, tips don't only go to the server and their service. Think about it. Dining out is a privilege. You chose to eat at a nicer restaurant, better cushioned seating, better environment/atmosphere/vibe, to be seated, accommodated, food brought out, drinks refilled, entertainment (ppv events, sporting events on premium cable, etc.). You are tipping for this.The main people dine out is because of the convienece of someone serving YOU. You don't have to go to the grocery store, prepare, cook, etc...and guess what??? Once you're done eating you don't have to wash PILES and PILES of dishes. All of that is included with your precious 15% tip.I hate it when people go to a bar KNOWING that a UFC PPV fight is on, go with like 2 buddies, share a single order of fries, 3 ice waters, and act like its their right to be there acting obnoxious and demanding ice water refills and bowls of ranch/hot sauce/honey mustard....and then leave no tip because gratuity was "added" to their bill or service was "sub par"!%$@#

You all have a choice. Like someone stated earlier, dining out is a privilege.You dont wanna tip, SIMPLE, don't eat at a sit down restaurant.There are plenty of options that doesn't involve fast food such as serve yourself restaurants, deli's, cafes/dinners where you order, pay said price, sit down, eat, and fill your fountain drink as you please. Wing Stop is a prime example of this, same or if not better than bdubbs and no tip is needed.Also, tips don't only go to the server and their service. Think about it. Dining out is a privilege. You chose to eat at a nicer restaurant, better cushioned seating, better environment/atmosphere/vibe, to be seated, accommodated, food brought out, drinks refilled, entertainment (ppv events, sporting events on premium cable, etc.). You are tipping for this.The main people dine out is because of the convienece of someone serving YOU. You don't have to go to the grocery store, prepare, cook, etc...and guess what??? Once you're done eating you don't have to wash PILES and PILES of dishes. All of that is included with your precious 15% tip.I hate it when people go to a bar KNOWING that a UFC PPV fight is on, go with like 2 buddies, share a single order of fries, 3 ice waters, and act like its their right to be there acting obnoxious and demanding ice water refills and bowls of ranch/hot sauce/honey mustard....and then leave no tip because gratuity was "added" to their bill or service was "sub par"!%$@#

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

reevaluate your actions.
laugh.gif

oh, the other 17 pages of my on topic posts then 3 pages of me responding to flames is the same thing as clicking on a post specifically because my screenname, which is grey, is the "last post by", ONLY to come in and not have a debate about the topic or what ive said about the topic, but to give a personal opinion on me, a stranger they've never met?

oh.

eyes.gif

a.) so why are you upset?

b.) penn state business degree? look at you, big balling...posting on NT about your crush on me at 11:48 on a thursday morning......while you have the 43rd best business degree on the planet...

roll.gif
 @ "my business degree crapped"

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i guess this is another one of those "L's" i take in every thread, huh?

roll.gif

this dude said 43rd in the world

roll.gif

and this is to all you servers out here...

willingly working a job in which you may be tipped bad, then getting upset when you get tipped bad, and complaining about it to anonymous members of a message board who dont care is quite passive-aggressive...

so is posting about how much you personaly have emotional feelings about another NTer anytime he posts, for that matter,  but that's for another day....

forreal, yall need to start a blog at this point and stop sidetracking threads...

reevaluate your actions.
laugh.gif

oh, the other 17 pages of my on topic posts then 3 pages of me responding to flames is the same thing as clicking on a post specifically because my screenname, which is grey, is the "last post by", ONLY to come in and not have a debate about the topic or what ive said about the topic, but to give a personal opinion on me, a stranger they've never met?

oh.

eyes.gif

b.) penn state business degree? look at you, big balling...posting on NT about your crush on me at 11:48 on a thursday morning......while you have the 43rd best business degree on the planet...

roll.gif

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

roll.gif

roll.gif

and this is to all you servers out here...

willingly working a job in which you may be tipped bad, then getting upset when you get tipped bad, and complaining about it to anonymous members of a message board who dont care is quite passive-aggressive...

so is posting about how much you personaly have emotional feelings about another NTer anytime he posts, for that matter,  but that's for another day....

forreal, yall need to start a blog at this point and stop sidetracking threads...

10 posts ago...

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

reevaluate your actions.
What are you contributing besides saying

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The same stuff over and over again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and posting smiley faces

roll.gif
roll.gif

10 posts ago...

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

reevaluate your actions.
What are you contributing besides saying

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The same stuff over and over again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and posting smiley faces

roll.gif
roll.gif

reevaluate your actions.
laugh.gif

oh.

eyes.gif

roll.gif

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

roll.gif

roll.gif

You have an English degree....lol  

reevaluate your actions.
laugh.gif

oh.

eyes.gif

roll.gif

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

roll.gif

roll.gif

You have an English degree....lol  

last thing imma say,

10 posts ago...

.......yet another example of how cats on here have NO IDEA what a troll really is.

last thing imma say,

10 posts ago...

.......yet another example of how cats on here have NO IDEA what a troll really is.

Back
Top Bottom