I will never tip at a restaraunt ever again.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Mr I Keep It Siddity

And it's hilarious how many people jumped down OPs throat for mentioning he's black yet like every couple of posts people come in here and reinforce the same thing he said.
yeah, someone even said its true and they do it themselves at work all the time (applebees, I think)
people are still calling him broke and a horrible person that deserves for his food to be spit on on sight 
sick.gif
does everyone just have me blocked or something?

ive said this like 30 times

"the common stereotype is that blacks dont tip"

so how is he out of line for saying his PERCEPTION that it was racially motivated?

this %@#!+ cant even PERCIEVE something now?

his PERCEPTION, an individual sense used interally, is wrong?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by IamMD

no, you're just wrong and fail to see it.

roll.gif
, my point exactly.

we not even talking about tips, dork.

roll.gif

roll.gif
   i swear to GOD i looked at the screen and said "wrong?...........about what?"

laugh.gif
 @ my man tripping over his own feet to fall right into the category i was speaking on. *thumbs up*

laugh.gif
, right?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Mr I Keep It Siddity

And it's hilarious how many people jumped down OPs throat for mentioning he's black yet like every couple of posts people come in here and reinforce the same thing he said.
yeah, someone even said its true and they do it themselves at work all the time (applebees, I think)
people are still calling him broke and a horrible person that deserves for his food to be spit on on sight 
sick.gif
does everyone just have me blocked or something?

ive said this like 30 times

"the common stereotype is that blacks dont tip"

so how is he out of line for saying his PERCEPTION that it was racially motivated?

this %@#!+ cant even PERCIEVE something now?

his PERCEPTION, an individual sense used interally, is wrong?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

no, you're just wrong and fail to see it.

roll.gif
, my point exactly.

we not even talking about tips, dork.

roll.gif

roll.gif
   i swear to GOD i looked at the screen and said "wrong?...........about what?"

laugh.gif
 @ my man tripping over his own feet to fall right into the category i was speaking on. *thumbs up*

laugh.gif
, right?

LarryDavidSwag really has nothing else to do, comes in threads and types doubled spaced paragraphs like's it's 1st grade

LarryDavidSwag really has nothing else to do, comes in threads and types doubled spaced paragraphs like's it's 1st grade

Originally Posted by StillIn729

another offender, seasonedvet....

like, what are you contributing to the post?

you came in the post to type, off topic, about me, personally...

yes, double spaced paragraphs of typed text is very 1st grade. the first thing you learn how to do in the 1st grade, sir.

roll.gif

all my NT fans should start a blog about me instead of wasting posts on NT

yes, double spaced paragraphs of typed text is very 1st grade. the first thing you learn how to do in the 1st grade, sir.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

I DONT TIP....if the gratuity is already added...

IF THE GRATUITY IS ADDED AND THE SERVICE IS BAD...i have spoken with a mgr to re-adjust the bill...

IF my server...is nice and i dont have to wait around for ever for a refill or if our food is still hot when its hits the table then i may add some cash on the side..

at one wedding i attended i tipped the waiter $40 when i walked in...as soon as i finished my drink and b4 i placed it down on the table he had my refill ready...i gave him another $20 at the end of the night. did i really drink $60 worth of drinks yea maybe but service like that is great...even other waiters were tryin to serve me drinks but i was topped off already.

point is..its not a race issue...its not a cheap issue...its a reality issue...and the reality is this...

a waiter on a good night can make up to $100-$300 on tips thats cash going straight to the waiter that they dont claim come tax season...by the owners adding gratuity to your tab...the tips get tracked by uncle sam...and they are forced to report it...so while waiters do get below min wage...there tips can surpass some regular 9-5s...so they get taxed on that...tax goes to the gov't...the gov't is paying for the war over seas...the war for gas...BLAME GEORGE BUSH....SR. & JR.

Spoiler [+]
YEA I RANTED OFF...LOL *YE SHRUG*

I'm not sure where you were going with this post.  I'm a bit confused actually
laugh.gif

In one instance you dont tip at all, and in another you tip 40 before you get a drink?  So...do you tip or not? 

get it?
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

IF THE GRATUITY IS ADDED AND THE SERVICE IS BAD...i have spoken with a mgr to re-adjust the bill...

IF my server...is nice and i dont have to wait around for ever for a refill or if our food is still hot when its hits the table then i may add some cash on the side..

at one wedding i attended i tipped the waiter $40 when i walked in...as soon as i finished my drink and b4 i placed it down on the table he had my refill ready...i gave him another $20 at the end of the night. did i really drink $60 worth of drinks yea maybe but service like that is great...even other waiters were tryin to serve me drinks but i was topped off already.

point is..its not a race issue...its not a cheap issue...its a reality issue...and the reality is this...

a waiter on a good night can make up to $100-$300 on tips thats cash going straight to the waiter that they dont claim come tax season...by the owners adding gratuity to your tab...the tips get tracked by uncle sam...and they are forced to report it...so while waiters do get below min wage...there tips can surpass some regular 9-5s...so they get taxed on that...tax goes to the gov't...the gov't is paying for the war over seas...the war for gas...BLAME GEORGE BUSH....SR. & JR.

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

In one instance you dont tip at all, and in another you tip 40 before you get a drink?  So...do you tip or not? 

get it?

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

get it?

so if gratutity isn't added...you will "add some cash on the side" if service is good?  Yet you tip 40 before any service at a wedding?  

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

get it?

so if gratutity isn't added...you will "add some cash on the side" if service is good?  Yet you tip 40 before any service at a wedding?  

roll.gif

lol I bet you and "seasonedvet" pm'ing eachother on some "omg! they just don't get it!
mad.gif

lame

edit: why does this due think he's popular or something?  The fact of the matter is, you are annoying, son.  Stop flattering yourself.

roll.gif

lol I bet you and "seasonedvet" pm'ing eachother on some "omg! they just don't get it!
mad.gif

lame

edit: why does this due think he's popular or something?  The fact of the matter is, you are annoying, son.  Stop flattering yourself.

roll.gif

pretty sure you hit your post limit every day, probably not working with that English degree 

roll.gif

pretty sure you hit your post limit every day, probably not working with that English degree 

roll.gif

look, child with numbers in his NT name, i do not know you. i wont remember you after this exchange. you are a nameless, faceless NTer. I hit my post limit MOST days i post, which, if you have noticed while following me around, is ONLY between the hours of 8-3:30.....maybe because i only post on NT when im bored at work.....you know, with an English degree?

pretty sure nothing

start a blog about me, stop wasting NT bandwidth with your crush on me.

mad.gif

lame
  check this out

i havent thought about this post since my last post in it

you have daydreams about who i do and dont PM

you're also wrong, by the way, thanks, tho.

you can contribute to dude with numbers in his NT name's blog about me, if you like...

again, what are you two contributing to the post?

you're in here, posting off topic, giving your personal opinion on
ME

get a blog. i'll read it, i promise. i'll even do drops for yall.

roll.gif

look, child with numbers in his NT name, i do not know you. i wont remember you after this exchange. you are a nameless, faceless NTer. I hit my post limit MOST days i post, which, if you have noticed while following me around, is ONLY between the hours of 8-3:30.....maybe because i only post on NT when im bored at work.....you know, with an English degree?

pretty sure nothing

start a blog about me, stop wasting NT bandwidth with your crush on me.

mad.gif

lame
  check this out

i havent thought about this post since my last post in it

you have daydreams about who i do and dont PM

you're also wrong, by the way, thanks, tho.

you can contribute to dude with numbers in his NT name's blog about me, if you like...

again, what are you two contributing to the post?

you're in here, posting off topic, giving your personal opinion on
ME

get a blog. i'll read it, i promise. i'll even do drops for yall.

Originally Posted by killaCAM237

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

And that is what OP is saying. People expect to get tipped. They feel entitled, even though they might not have earned it. Why is someone viewed as a bad person if their service was piss-poor and they didn't tip? I don't understand that approach at all. I thought it was supposed to be something EARNED.

As OP said, people tip a lot of times just so they won't be "that person."

I feel many people forget this.  I understand that some waiters/waitresses can have bad days or be too busy that they may not get to you immediately, but at least be polite and act like your parents raised you right.  I'll be damned if someone isn't going to refill my drinks or leave me waiting to order, and expect me to leave even a 15% tip.  I have never worked as a waiter or busboy, but my friend has and he's a way more harsh tipper than I am.  People need to learn to deal with their emotions at the correct time and place, don't bring that *+%+ to me when I'm trying to sit down and have a nice meal with family/friends.  At the end of the day, if the service was alright then I'll consider leaving a 10-15% tip, but if it was bad then I'll leave $1 or $2 and keep it moving...

10-15% is trash. You are the prime example of people going back into the kitchen and being like damnit, black people are at it again. STAY THE %*++ AT HOME. Eat your cheap %@@ food and stay out of restaurants.

You are the reason this stereotype exists.

I know people in college that wear pins to work that say 10% don't pay the rent.

Orrrr a waiter can quit since the law doesnt require anyone to pay tips. Absolutely nothing will happen if i walk out with no tip for below average service. I dont care if they didnt make 20%, they can quit if its up to me. Dude is salty cuz I went to cheesecake he was a mother !@$%%$! waiter there.

Back
Top Bottom