If a guy calls a girl the "B" word...

Originally Posted by hieu23

doesn't happen to me, i just go up to women and say "how you doin b*tch?" and they usually respond "hey daddy"
hasn't failed me once.

for the older women: "whattup old b*tch?" and i usually get the "hey young daddy"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
word to wshh

doesn't happen to me, i just go up to women and say "how you doin b*tch?" and they usually respond "hey daddy"
hasn't failed me once.

for the older women: "whattup old b*tch?" and i usually get the "hey young daddy"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
word to wshh

hasn't failed me once.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
word to wshh

hasn't failed me once.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
word to wshh

no, it's a word. violence should never ensue just because some magical "bad" word was said in any situation, female or male.

no, it's a word. violence should never ensue just because some magical "bad" word was said in any situation, female or male.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

A REAL woman wouldn't hit a man...

The same way a REAL man wouldn't hit a woman...

A B_ would hit a man, and he'd be justified in puttin that B_ in her place...

Its just so many of the women that get they $*! whipped are the ones that least deserve it, and the ones that DO, be the ones out here actin a fool...

Nobody should be hittin ANYone regardless of gender, but if one persn hits another, thats usully how FIGHTS start...

Exactly. Women don't get an automatic pass from me. If you act like one and talk like one, obviously you fit the bill.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

A REAL woman wouldn't hit a man...

The same way a REAL man wouldn't hit a woman...

A B_ would hit a man, and he'd be justified in puttin that B_ in her place...

Its just so many of the women that get they $*! whipped are the ones that least deserve it, and the ones that DO, be the ones out here actin a fool...

Nobody should be hittin ANYone regardless of gender, but if one persn hits another, thats usully how FIGHTS start...

Exactly. Women don't get an automatic pass from me. If you act like one and talk like one, obviously you fit the bill.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by onewearz

i know they take c**t alot worse. try that one instead .........
Cultural difference. Black people don't even use that c-word. I am sure a lot of us don't even know what it is.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I might slap you. I don't call myself that and me and my friends don't call each other that. If it's ok for you to call me out my name like that it's ok for me to hit you for it.
And what if he knocks all the bowel movements out of you. What do you do then? Don't start a battle you can't finish man. No need to fake be tough because someone "disrespected" you. Don't start fights with folks you KNOW you can't whoop. If Shaq called me a B, I wouldn't do a damn thing. Just take the L.

But why is it females are "allowed" to call men dogs but we can't call them dogs. Well, I know I call girls dogs. Just call them a dog, they won't catch on for the most part.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Is it me or do white girls downplay being called a B ? Like I have seen a few mtv shows and those guys being calling them girls B_s and they dont say nothing
...anyone can confirm this ?
Or black women up-play being called a B. Ever think about it that way?

i dont call men dogs and i hate when other women especially black women do so...

i dont ever disrespect anyone by calling them out their name and i expect the same in return...

if he hits me back no need for police...thats what my cousins and brothers are for...

its not about being tough but i don't bother anyone and i don't expect anyone to bother me

Originally Posted by onewearz

i know they take c**t alot worse. try that one instead .........
Cultural difference. Black people don't even use that c-word. I am sure a lot of us don't even know what it is.
laugh.gif

I might slap you. I don't call myself that and me and my friends don't call each other that. If it's ok for you to call me out my name like that it's ok for me to hit you for it.
And what if he knocks all the bowel movements out of you. What do you do then? Don't start a battle you can't finish man. No need to fake be tough because someone "disrespected" you. Don't start fights with folks you KNOW you can't whoop. If Shaq called me a B, I wouldn't do a damn thing. Just take the L.

But why is it females are "allowed" to call men dogs but we can't call them dogs. Well, I know I call girls dogs. Just call them a dog, they won't catch on for the most part.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Is it me or do white girls downplay being called a B ? Like I have seen a few mtv shows and those guys being calling them girls B_s and they dont say nothing
...anyone can confirm this ?
Or black women up-play being called a B. Ever think about it that way?

i dont call men dogs and i hate when other women especially black women do so...

i dont ever disrespect anyone by calling them out their name and i expect the same in return...

if he hits me back no need for police...thats what my cousins and brothers are for...

its not about being tough but i don't bother anyone and i don't expect anyone to bother me

if i say it, i end it with __atch, makes it sound more of a joke. But any chick that refers to me as N-word, the b-word is said with no problem.

if i say it, i end it with __atch, makes it sound more of a joke. But any chick that refers to me as N-word, the b-word is said with no problem.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
 This is how #*%###! get Rihanna'd 

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
 This is how #*%###! get Rihanna'd 

So if a man slips up and calls a woman out of her name he is no longer a real man? If I do everything I am supposed to do on this earth and my woman makes me mad and I resort to calling her a name, that means I am not a real man? How long does it take for his "Real Man" meter to replenish or is that a permanent label? Someone teach me how that works.

laugh.gif

So if a man slips up and calls a woman out of her name he is no longer a real man? If I do everything I am supposed to do on this earth and my woman makes me mad and I resort to calling her a name, that means I am not a real man? How long does it take for his "Real Man" meter to replenish or is that a permanent label? Someone teach me how that works.

laugh.gif

mytmouse76 wrote:

Why wouldn't you call the police? Is it because you know you're wrong? If he had attacked you unprovoked would you call the police?
This is a scary attitude to take. If you were my sister and called me saying, 'my boyfriend smacked me up because I attacked him,' I'd tell you to call the police.

I feel bad for dudes with reckless female family members. Calling dudes up to get bodied.

I don't know you, so I don't know if you put your male family members in those type of situation. I went off on a tangent. Don't take my statements personally.

mytmouse76 wrote:

Why wouldn't you call the police? Is it because you know you're wrong? If he had attacked you unprovoked would you call the police?
This is a scary attitude to take. If you were my sister and called me saying, 'my boyfriend smacked me up because I attacked him,' I'd tell you to call the police.

I feel bad for dudes with reckless female family members. Calling dudes up to get bodied.

I don't know you, so I don't know if you put your male family members in those type of situation. I went off on a tangent. Don't take my statements personally.

Originally Posted by Aze201

mytmouse76 wrote:

thats the thing...anyone who knows me knows i don't pop off like that...

99.9% of the time i'm chillin...i don't bother anyone and no one bothers me...that .1% of the time i'm in my feelings as the young kids say around here i'll stay to myself...

i've never hit anyone and no one has ever hit me for someone to call me out my name like that i'm gonna be pissed...

my ex called me a B once and thats the very reason he's my ex...it was over some dumb !*$% and he felt he could say whatever he wanted to me and then just apologize for it later

Originally Posted by Aze201

mytmouse76 wrote:

thats the thing...anyone who knows me knows i don't pop off like that...

99.9% of the time i'm chillin...i don't bother anyone and no one bothers me...that .1% of the time i'm in my feelings as the young kids say around here i'll stay to myself...

i've never hit anyone and no one has ever hit me for someone to call me out my name like that i'm gonna be pissed...

my ex called me a B once and thats the very reason he's my ex...it was over some dumb !*$% and he felt he could say whatever he wanted to me and then just apologize for it later

Back
Top Bottom