If a guy calls a girl the "B" word...

But be honest, WHY did he call you a B? Let's not place all of the blame on him. You must have been doing something for him to come out of his mouth like that.

But be honest, WHY did he call you a B? Let's not place all of the blame on him. You must have been doing something for him to come out of his mouth like that.

Happened a couple of times. I just walk away and go ghost.
I mean
one: I finally realized I get bored in the middle of every relationship argument I've ever encountered so I don't really try
two: Those guys are usually the ones who get mad at me because if I don't put in the effort to meaninglessly argue back and forth all the sudden I " don't care about our relationship anymore" so they try to provoke me constantly
and three: It's rare I would put my hands on someone first and If I do I'm not going to hit them Once anyway.

I mean
one: I finally realized I get bored in the middle of every relationship argument I've ever encountered so I don't really try
two: Those guys are usually the ones who get mad at me because if I don't put in the effort to meaninglessly argue back and forth all the sudden I " don't care about our relationship anymore" so they try to provoke me constantly
and three: It's rare I would put my hands on someone first and If I do I'm not going to hit them Once anyway.

he came to my place after the club...i was on the phone and he was pulling my legs trying to pull me off the bed and i told him to stop and he wouldn't so i kicked my legs...NOT HITTING HIM just getting him off me and he stormed out my apt...

we didn't argue or anything he just blew up...

if we were in some heated arguement i wouldn't have been as mad but it was so random...

it sounds dumb but it was just that simple...

why would i have to be doing something to him? dudes pop off for no reason just like some women do...he was one of those emotional dudes i found out that night and i cant deal with all that...like tkthegirl said...i dont argue and all of the sudden i don't care...

he told me after we broke up he would try to get me upset to argue for whatever reason but thats just not me...

i don't go visit my own grandmother who is literally down the street from my job cuz she likes to argue with all of us and i won't deal with it...my dad told me to just tell her to be quiet but i can't talk to my grandma like that
laugh.gif

he came to my place after the club...i was on the phone and he was pulling my legs trying to pull me off the bed and i told him to stop and he wouldn't so i kicked my legs...NOT HITTING HIM just getting him off me and he stormed out my apt...

we didn't argue or anything he just blew up...

if we were in some heated arguement i wouldn't have been as mad but it was so random...

it sounds dumb but it was just that simple...

why would i have to be doing something to him? dudes pop off for no reason just like some women do...he was one of those emotional dudes i found out that night and i cant deal with all that...like tkthegirl said...i dont argue and all of the sudden i don't care...

he told me after we broke up he would try to get me upset to argue for whatever reason but thats just not me...

i don't go visit my own grandmother who is literally down the street from my job cuz she likes to argue with all of us and i won't deal with it...my dad told me to just tell her to be quiet but i can't talk to my grandma like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

pimp.gif

My kind of woman. No need to get others involved and put them in danger over it.

pimp.gif

My kind of woman. No need to get others involved and put them in danger over it.

Originally Posted by Diego

What if we used the word affectionately? I was under the assumption we could change the meaning of words if we say it to the people we care about, do we get a pass?

grin.gif

Look at how these !@*!%! were complaining about NT's usage of the word "hood-rat" not too long ago. I've seen some state that people on here were using it as a euphemism for the n-word, and how it was mostly used to degrade black and hispanic women.

"how yall can tell a girl a hood-rat by lookin' at a picture?
grin.gif
"

"i bet yall wouldnt say that if ol girl was white"

There's now a huge thread titled, "big booty hoodrats," and most of the thread consists of pictures of black and hispanic females. 
laugh.gif

I used to see no difference in the use of a derogatory term in a negative fashion opposed to using it in a positive fashion, but hey, I now see these dudes were speakin' da truf.

Originally Posted by Diego

What if we used the word affectionately? I was under the assumption we could change the meaning of words if we say it to the people we care about, do we get a pass?

grin.gif

Look at how these !@*!%! were complaining about NT's usage of the word "hood-rat" not too long ago. I've seen some state that people on here were using it as a euphemism for the n-word, and how it was mostly used to degrade black and hispanic women.

"how yall can tell a girl a hood-rat by lookin' at a picture?
grin.gif
"

"i bet yall wouldnt say that if ol girl was white"

There's now a huge thread titled, "big booty hoodrats," and most of the thread consists of pictures of black and hispanic females. 
laugh.gif

I used to see no difference in the use of a derogatory term in a negative fashion opposed to using it in a positive fashion, but hey, I now see these dudes were speakin' da truf.

No there is no word that allows physical violence.

Apparently though, the "C" word is worse, which is news to me.

No there is no word that allows physical violence.

Apparently though, the "C" word is worse, which is news to me.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by solefood229

I wish a *%$!% would slap me,

Why do women think its okay to slap someone because they can't control their emotions?

Same reason a man can't control being disrespectful.

In my 23 years, I've never heard my dad call my mother out of her name, and IF he did, I HOPE she slaps him.

I guess its the difference between a real man and a little boy and sadly i can tell what's dominant in this thread.
Don't forget to tell him he doesn't know how treat a lady and that his penis is small
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by solefood229

I wish a *%$!% would slap me,

Why do women think its okay to slap someone because they can't control their emotions?

Same reason a man can't control being disrespectful.

In my 23 years, I've never heard my dad call my mother out of her name, and IF he did, I HOPE she slaps him.

I guess its the difference between a real man and a little boy and sadly i can tell what's dominant in this thread.
Don't forget to tell him he doesn't know how treat a lady and that his penis is small
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Aze201

pimp.gif

This is how you come out the victor in this type of situation. some people just don't know when to walk away. They dwell on something too much, get others involved and if you got beef with somebody and you gotta constantly get others involved it speaks a lot about ones problem solving skills. You don't always have to make a scene.
Good mentality Tk.

Originally Posted by Aze201

pimp.gif

This is how you come out the victor in this type of situation. some people just don't know when to walk away. They dwell on something too much, get others involved and if you got beef with somebody and you gotta constantly get others involved it speaks a lot about ones problem solving skills. You don't always have to make a scene.
Good mentality Tk.

Back
Top Bottom