If a guy calls a girl the "B" word...

i call #!%%*@% #!%%*@% in front of #!%%*@% and #!%%*@% know they #!%%*@% so they dont care

ex: my boy calls and asks who im wit i would reply some of my boys and some sexy #!%%*@%

i call #!%%*@% #!%%*@% in front of #!%%*@% and #!%%*@% know they #!%%*@% so they dont care

ex: my boy calls and asks who im wit i would reply some of my boys and some sexy #!%%*@%

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So if a man slips up and calls a woman out of her name he is no longer a real man? If I do everything I am supposed to do on this earth and my woman makes me mad and I resort to calling her a name, that means I am not a real man? How long does it take for his "Real Man" meter to replenish or is that a permanent label? Someone teach me how that works.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

So if a man slips up and calls a woman out of her name he is no longer a real man? If I do everything I am supposed to do on this earth and my woman makes me mad and I resort to calling her a name, that means I am not a real man? How long does it take for his "Real Man" meter to replenish or is that a permanent label? Someone teach me how that works.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

So If you hit me 1st and I knock your brains out .. I'm wrong? ( even tho you attack me 1st)

Wow ..

If you act ignorant and outlandish .. I say " you are acting like a real %#!$* , you know" ( not to mention you more than like said some disrespectful *#%* 1st) .. I'm not a real man?

+!*+ OUTTA HERE ...

I don't disrespect women nor beat on them ..

but you will get back what you put out ..

Don't be disrespectful and expect NO reprecussions ..

+!*+ is wrong with ya'll

laugh.gif
smh.gif

So If you hit me 1st and I knock your brains out .. I'm wrong? ( even tho you attack me 1st)

Wow ..

If you act ignorant and outlandish .. I say " you are acting like a real %#!$* , you know" ( not to mention you more than like said some disrespectful *#%* 1st) .. I'm not a real man?

+!*+ OUTTA HERE ...

I don't disrespect women nor beat on them ..

but you will get back what you put out ..

Don't be disrespectful and expect NO reprecussions ..

+!*+ is wrong with ya'll

This guy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but let us revisit this classic video..

so according to you..buddy is less of a man because he laid allah's palm of jihad upon this  infidel pizzle right?

This guy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but let us revisit this classic video..

so according to you..buddy is less of a man because he laid allah's palm of jihad upon this  infidel pizzle right?

Yes. To the majority of the population the word is degrading to women.

This is not the case with everyone though, hoodrats may claim that the word is simply another word for a woman.

Yes. To the majority of the population the word is degrading to women.

This is not the case with everyone though, hoodrats may claim that the word is simply another word for a woman.

One thing ppl gotta realize about the word is what it means. And that is a female dog. Women call men dogs daily but don't realize that a b word is a dogs counterpart.They go hand in hand. While you calling him a dog all out loud to the world, it don't register that you're his b. Don't be acting doggish so you don't have to worry about that word being flung your way.

One thing ppl gotta realize about the word is what it means. And that is a female dog. Women call men dogs daily but don't realize that a b word is a dogs counterpart.They go hand in hand. While you calling him a dog all out loud to the world, it don't register that you're his b. Don't be acting doggish so you don't have to worry about that word being flung your way.

Originally Posted by hieu23

doesn't happen to me, i just go up to women and say "how you doin b*tch?" and they usually respond "hey daddy"
hasn't failed me once.

for the older women: "whattup old b*tch?" and i usually get the "hey young daddy"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom