If a guy calls a girl the "B" word...

Originally Posted by hieu23

doesn't happen to me, i just go up to women and say "how you doin b*tch?" and they usually respond "hey daddy"
hasn't failed me once.

for the older women: "whattup old b*tch?" and i usually get the "hey young daddy"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hieu23

doesn't happen to me, i just go up to women and say "how you doin b*tch?" and they usually respond "hey daddy"
hasn't failed me once.

for the older women: "whattup old b*tch?" and i usually get the "hey young daddy"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

The C word is a lot more offensive than "female dog". A lot of girls don't even take offense in the word. They use it more than guys do.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

The C word is a lot more offensive than "female dog". A lot of girls don't even take offense in the word. They use it more than guys do.

Both are very disrespectful terms. I think there are other ways of expressing yourself without using such profane language. My 9th grade teacher used to tell us that profanity is for people who lack enough intelligence to express themselves intellectually during frustration.

Both are very disrespectful terms. I think there are other ways of expressing yourself without using such profane language. My 9th grade teacher used to tell us that profanity is for people who lack enough intelligence to express themselves intellectually during frustration.

I use the *!*# freely. I never use it out of frustration though, I genuinely cant help but burst out laughing when chicks get offended and feel verbally attacked because of it. If you are angry with a woman you just use logic and make sense and they will feel stupid and either apologize or get more upset (usually the latter). I love breaking a %#$+@ down though, nothing better than knowing how to pull those emotional strings
pimp.gif
 and if a %#$+@ slaps me im slapping a %#$+@. I really dont get overly disrespectful with woman though only when I'm joking around is when I say *!*# like that. They get madder at the truth and when I expose them with facts. 

I use the *!*# freely. I never use it out of frustration though, I genuinely cant help but burst out laughing when chicks get offended and feel verbally attacked because of it. If you are angry with a woman you just use logic and make sense and they will feel stupid and either apologize or get more upset (usually the latter). I love breaking a %#$+@ down though, nothing better than knowing how to pull those emotional strings
pimp.gif
 and if a %#$+@ slaps me im slapping a %#$+@. I really dont get overly disrespectful with woman though only when I'm joking around is when I say *!*# like that. They get madder at the truth and when I expose them with facts. 

I use the #%!@ freely. I never use it out of frustration though, I genuinely cant help but burst out laughing when chicks get offended and feel verbally attacked because of it. If you are angry with a woman you just use logic and make sense and they will feel stupid and either apologize or get more upset (usually the latter). I love breaking a @+#+! down though, nothing better than knowing how to pull those emotional strings
pimp.gif
 and if a @+#+! slaps me im slapping a @+#+!. I really dont get overly disrespectful with woman though only when I'm joking around is when I say #%!@ like that. They get madder at the truth and when I expose them with facts. 

I use the #%!@ freely. I never use it out of frustration though, I genuinely cant help but burst out laughing when chicks get offended and feel verbally attacked because of it. If you are angry with a woman you just use logic and make sense and they will feel stupid and either apologize or get more upset (usually the latter). I love breaking a @+#+! down though, nothing better than knowing how to pull those emotional strings
pimp.gif
 and if a @+#+! slaps me im slapping a @+#+!. I really dont get overly disrespectful with woman though only when I'm joking around is when I say #%!@ like that. They get madder at the truth and when I expose them with facts. 

When she admitted it I didn't even know what to say 
ohwell.gif

axb71w.jpg

2upep90.jpg

We got in a heated argument when she was over and it kind of slipped out. I don't throw it around often though.

When she admitted it I didn't even know what to say 
ohwell.gif

axb71w.jpg

2upep90.jpg

We got in a heated argument when she was over and it kind of slipped out. I don't throw it around often though.

its wrong on so many levels and any man saying things like that deserves to get shanked.

its wrong on so many levels and any man saying things like that deserves to get shanked.

Back
Top Bottom