If a guy calls a girl the "B" word...

Originally Posted by hieu23

doesn't happen to me, i just go up to women and say "how you doin b*tch?" and they usually respond "hey daddy"
hasn't failed me once.

for the older women: "whattup old b*tch?" and i usually get the "hey young daddy"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by torgriffith

One thing ppl gotta realize about the word is what it means. And that is a female dog. Women call men dogs daily but don't realize that a b word is a dogs counterpart.They go hand in hand. While you calling him a dog all out loud to the world, it don't register that you're his b. Don't be acting doggish so you don't have to worry about that word being flung your way.
Yes
Yes
YEP!

I say the same thing. But I just don't even call them named. I got in trouble one time for saying, "Stop *****ing." Guess she thought they were too similar

Originally Posted by torgriffith

One thing ppl gotta realize about the word is what it means. And that is a female dog. Women call men dogs daily but don't realize that a b word is a dogs counterpart.They go hand in hand. While you calling him a dog all out loud to the world, it don't register that you're his b. Don't be acting doggish so you don't have to worry about that word being flung your way.
Yes
Yes
YEP!

I say the same thing. But I just don't even call them named. I got in trouble one time for saying, "Stop *****ing." Guess she thought they were too similar

i call my girl a B & C and if she gets mad i'll tell her to stop acting like a B or C

i call my girl a B & C and if she gets mad i'll tell her to stop acting like a B or C

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

doesn't happen to me, i just go up to women and say "how you doin b*tch?" and they usually respond "hey daddy"
hasn't failed me once.

for the older women: "whattup old b*tch?" and i usually get the "hey young daddy"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
That sound like some %$+% I'd hear inn The Boondocks.

hasn't failed me once.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
That sound like some %$+% I'd hear inn The Boondocks.

Once name calling commences, depending on the levity of the situation, I'll either drop the B word, or in a worst case scenario, the C word. The C word is my favorite.

The argument usually goes that there is no equivalent word to C that a woman can use against a man, but as far as I'm concerned, being called a jerk or an A-hole is just as bad. That an adult woman needs to resort to name calling in the first place is ridiculous. I guess I could take the higher road and just ignore the name calling, but there isn't much else men can do in a heated situation that won't get them in trouble.

Once name calling commences, depending on the levity of the situation, I'll either drop the B word, or in a worst case scenario, the C word. The C word is my favorite.

The argument usually goes that there is no equivalent word to C that a woman can use against a man, but as far as I'm concerned, being called a jerk or an A-hole is just as bad. That an adult woman needs to resort to name calling in the first place is ridiculous. I guess I could take the higher road and just ignore the name calling, but there isn't much else men can do in a heated situation that won't get them in trouble.

Originally Posted by eaalto

bro i feel the exact same way with my girl.  she starts saying outlandish stuff and i'd just go off with the name calling.  but she didnt even seem to care, she'd keep going.  i recently started wearing some studio headphones around my neck whenever i'm around her.  when she starts flipping out i just put em on and zone her out, nothing makes her more pissed off
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eaalto

bro i feel the exact same way with my girl.  she starts saying outlandish stuff and i'd just go off with the name calling.  but she didnt even seem to care, she'd keep going.  i recently started wearing some studio headphones around my neck whenever i'm around her.  when she starts flipping out i just put em on and zone her out, nothing makes her more pissed off
laugh.gif

hasn't failed me once.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I should try this
nerd.gif

hasn't failed me once.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I should try this
nerd.gif

no.

my friend called me a #%!%% in the middle of a crowded train and everyone expected me to flip... but i really was being a #%!%% so i calmed down and apologized
laugh.gif
sometimes i think its necessary for people to be called out on their *****iness so they can stop.. but usually that doesnt work and it is just the catalyst for more *****iness

no.

my friend called me a #%!%% in the middle of a crowded train and everyone expected me to flip... but i really was being a #%!%% so i calmed down and apologized
laugh.gif
sometimes i think its necessary for people to be called out on their *****iness so they can stop.. but usually that doesnt work and it is just the catalyst for more *****iness

I call girls B's on the reg
They really don't get offended. 

I kick it w/ mostly white girls btw

And they say it as much as I do, maybe more, talking about themselves or other girls

And they say it as much as I do, maybe more, talking about themselves or other girls

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

no.

laugh.gif
Got you well trained
pimp.gif

I kid

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

no.

laugh.gif
Got you well trained
pimp.gif

I kid

Back
Top Bottom