If dinosaurs were still alive.. vol. philosoraptor

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Researchers found the triceratops wasn't its on distinct genus but a juvenile version of another similar dino. So one new discovery in a field based on basically educated and researched guesses discredits the whole species from every existing?

yes.

Spoiler [+]
come at me bro

Like real talk, this is the first of me learning that there were people out there that didnt believe dinosaurs existed.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
People still believe in Dinosaurs?

are you in middle school?
Nah I think he was raised in a religious cult in Texas

subliminal shot at Texas. i'm watching you, anton.

These guys would have eventually become the dominant species

troodon_formosus.gif
troodon.jpg

Brain to body mass ratio supports the idea that they were one of the most intelligent species of their time.

Might have come out looking like this eventually

Dinosauroid4.jpg

Since we're on the topic of dinosaurs, anyone ever been to this show?
It came to Providence last year, but I wasn't able to get tickets
30t6p3b.gif

Looks amazing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Purpledino

Those dinos got peanut-sized brains so I think we'd eventually domesticate them. Crusing around on terodactyls and watching trained velociraptor fights

we already have a hard time domesticating big cats and other large predators thats like tryna domesticate a shark it wont end well

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That would be awesome as #%$+ though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

If Dinosaurs were still alive, we wouldn't be..
False. If we lived with them for thousands and thousands of years, we would have developed fast twitch muscles, allowing us to outrun them.

Dinosaurs and evolution, cartune must be having a heart attack right now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Like real talk, this is the first of me learning that there were people out there that didnt believe dinosaurs existed.

roll.gif

Word

Same here, I'm *+%%%@! stunned
laugh.gif

Are you in TX? I bet you can throw a rock outside your house and hit someone who doesn't believe that dinosaurs existed.

if that were the case, all larger and stronger animals that still exist would dominate us....

Anyway... we'd kill them. we outsmart them anyhow.

Brain vs Brawn people.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

im sorry kids i dont believe in dinosaurs.their on the same level as santa claus imo.

didnt some researchers just find out that tricerotops may have never existed.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Are you in TX? I bet you can throw a rock outside your house and hit someone who doesn't believe that dinosaurs existed.

That's if the rock didn't melt before it hit a person.

Originally Posted by chagsss

well we would never came to exist if the dinosaurs didn't become extinct

I'd have to agree with this. I don't think there were any conclusive evidence that humans co-existed with dinosaurs. It was probably the dinosaurs extinction that triggered the human evolution.
However, if humans did exist with dinosaurs, chances are humans would adapt and we'd probably be faster, stronger and bigger where the average height would probably be 6'5" or taller. Wouldn't be surprised if human started growing claws like Wolverine.  
laugh.gif
 I doubt we'd be where we at today in our society though, especially technology-wise.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

im sorry kids i dont believe in dinosaurs.their on the same level as santa claus imo.

didnt some researchers just find out that tricerotops may have never existed.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The article he's mangling suggests that the species known as "Triceratops" was actually the juvenile form of another species, and so, technically, as it was known, the Triceratops did not actually exist as a separate species.

However, they did re-name the "parent" species, whose name escapes me, Triceratops.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Same here, I'm *+%%%@! stunned
laugh.gif

i was like
eek.gif
when i read that dude didnt believe in dinosaurs
laugh.gif

I love how dudes automatically pull out the religion cards when somebody mentions something against science. Seems like human programming. Cant think for yourselves so attack a religion I dont even believe in
roll.gif

That was fun tho
smokin.gif

Dinosaurs would probably be close to extinction but be in a few zoos.
laugh.gif
Nters can turn any thread into  a religious debate.

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

Dinosaurs would probably be close to extinction but be in a few zoos.
laugh.gif
Nters can turn any thread into  a religious debate.
Worked well in Jurassic Park 

Originally Posted by skylerof209

Originally Posted by cartune

lol difference between worhipping raptors and imaginary beings is that raptors actually exist, find a better analogy

Where did you see one 
nerd.gif

They mention Dinos in the Bible too that automatically means they didnt exist right?
age-dinosaur-bones-1.jpg

For real, I can see this dude sittin behind his keyboard sayin "
HerpDerp.png
Dinosaurs don't exist"

Is Cartune for real? If he's trollin' all he's doing is making himself look even more unintelligent and uneducated than I already thought
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom