if GOD exists... Question.

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

i believe in GOD and his SON... end of the day. peace.

and the woman he raped to produce said son.

Anyhow...NT religious threads are getting really lazy, I miss my mans Dame Theory.

i believe in GOD and his SON... end of the day. peace.

and the woman he raped to produce said son.

Anyhow...NT religious threads are getting really lazy, I miss my mans Dame Theory.

Let's say there was a GOD. What changes to the current lifestyle do you think would happen or Would he lock life down like a prison?

God gives us FREE WILL you imbecile............

BTW......a lot of you atheists are OBSESSED with God..........

I have yet to start a thread about the Easter Bunny, Santa, a black republican or anything else I dont believe in..............I understand some of yall are lost and looking for guidance but questioning the existence of God isnt gonna give you any answers...........

Let's say there was a GOD. What changes to the current lifestyle do you think would happen or Would he lock life down like a prison?

I have yet to start a thread about the Easter Bunny, Santa, a black republican or anything else I dont believe in..............I understand some of yall are lost and looking for guidance but questioning the existence of God isnt gonna give you any answers...........

Originally Posted by gambit215

I get what OP is trying to say. I would make huge corrections in my life trying to make up for all my bad doing...lol

I get what OP is trying to say. I would make huge corrections in my life trying to make up for all my bad doing...lol

Originally Posted by cartune

Matthew 7,1-5, NIV:
1 Do not judge, or you too will be judged.2 For in the same way as you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.3 Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?4 How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.6 Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.

seriously... we're not obsessed with your god, we're more intrigued by the IDEA of gods... ..

Why don't you believe in the Easter Bunny though or Santa though?  <----- I really want an answer to this.

Originally Posted by cartune

Matthew 7,1-5, NIV:
1 Do not judge, or you too will be judged.2 For in the same way as you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.3 Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?4 How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.6 Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.

seriously... we're not obsessed with your god, we're more intrigued by the IDEA of gods... ..

Why don't you believe in the Easter Bunny though or Santa though?  <----- I really want an answer to this.

GOD made the universe... because if he didn't make the universe you would be able to kill him w/o causing a chain reaction. He's a spirit... strong soul became human and felt what it's like to lead... and etc. Now everything that came after the Earth is underneath him... meaning Jesus and Etc... He could have been Jesus. who knows. But, there is nothing higher than GOD. Nothing!

GOD made the universe... because if he didn't make the universe you would be able to kill him w/o causing a chain reaction. He's a spirit... strong soul became human and felt what it's like to lead... and etc. Now everything that came after the Earth is underneath him... meaning Jesus and Etc... He could have been Jesus. who knows. But, there is nothing higher than GOD. Nothing!

take everything you've learned in history up until this point in time. The predictions, the leaders, the foundations of the community and pay attention. We are at a crucial time in history where people are trying to re-create the very beginning of the past and that's an issue. GOD is here don't let anyone tell you anything different. What they tell you they got from him... and why I say that.. is because that thing which is HIM LMAO... goes when he goes. Thank GOD because it's all a test at the end of the day. This place will beat you down and keep it moving believe me... GOD is that dude... 7 deadly sins... read up brothas. They wasn't an accident, lol... this is real life.

take everything you've learned in history up until this point in time. The predictions, the leaders, the foundations of the community and pay attention. We are at a crucial time in history where people are trying to re-create the very beginning of the past and that's an issue. GOD is here don't let anyone tell you anything different. What they tell you they got from him... and why I say that.. is because that thing which is HIM LMAO... goes when he goes. Thank GOD because it's all a test at the end of the day. This place will beat you down and keep it moving believe me... GOD is that dude... 7 deadly sins... read up brothas. They wasn't an accident, lol... this is real life.

Fox5Kobe your an embarrassment to believers and Kobe fans. God never left and was never a human. Jesus is gods son and he was human.

Fox5Kobe your an embarrassment to believers and Kobe fans. God never left and was never a human. Jesus is gods son and he was human.

Back
Top Bottom