if GOD exists... Question.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Not meaning to thread jack, but what will you non-believers do when he does come back? (serious question)
There isn't anything/anyone coming back because there was never anything to begin with, so I won't do anything.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Not meaning to thread jack, but what will you non-believers do when he does come back? (serious question)
There isn't anything/anyone coming back because there was never anything to begin with, so I won't do anything.

Originally Posted by bmw4000

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

::tongue:assed this way::

smokin.gif

...Who's to say he isn't here now? Shoot, Jesus came and performed miracles. And what did those who didn't believe he was the Messiah do to him? They deaded him. So if God were to "show" himself, would history repeat itself? Would people think he's a fraud?

smokin.gif

::tongue:assed to the next::

I believe he's here now and has been since 1984... Now Jesus being crucified for others beliefs at that time happened now whether it was supposed to happen just like it did I have no idea but it did happen. Free Will was given to people but at a time like that for Jesus for convince masses that he was connected to GOD was almost impossible only because so many people didn't believe and they acted on it. If GOD showed himself in todays world I wouldn't worry about it because my faith in GOD is so high. Now the prophecies that were fulfilled a minute ago happened that's leading up to a moment whether GOD will be revealed. If the world ends suddenly in my eyes and point of view it means GOD was here and somehow got killed underneath our noses... There's no such thing as a fraud GOD... believe me no such thing.

interesting Fox5Kobe, why do you believe he has been here since 1984?

jordan-2.jpg
...?

Originally Posted by bmw4000

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

smokin.gif

...Who's to say he isn't here now? Shoot, Jesus came and performed miracles. And what did those who didn't believe he was the Messiah do to him? They deaded him. So if God were to "show" himself, would history repeat itself? Would people think he's a fraud?

smokin.gif

I believe he's here now and has been since 1984... Now Jesus being crucified for others beliefs at that time happened now whether it was supposed to happen just like it did I have no idea but it did happen. Free Will was given to people but at a time like that for Jesus for convince masses that he was connected to GOD was almost impossible only because so many people didn't believe and they acted on it. If GOD showed himself in todays world I wouldn't worry about it because my faith in GOD is so high. Now the prophecies that were fulfilled a minute ago happened that's leading up to a moment whether GOD will be revealed. If the world ends suddenly in my eyes and point of view it means GOD was here and somehow got killed underneath our noses... There's no such thing as a fraud GOD... believe me no such thing.

jordan-2.jpg
...?

aw now i understand his hairline, because when god gives you a lineup he never cuts it even. but seriously, my original question Fox5Kobe...

aw now i understand his hairline, because when god gives you a lineup he never cuts it even. but seriously, my original question Fox5Kobe...

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

OH....THE IRONY.

Anyhow, until the easter bunny, santa, and other mythical beings get politicized you cannot make this argument. The idea of God does fascinate me/atheists and religion is entertaining as hell. With that being said stop projecting your need for celestial guidance onto others who may not share such desires. You can't fathom a life without God because of years and years of conditioning, not everyone has been.

Furthermore atheists are not obsessed with God to the point of blowing up the infidels, dying for virgins, and living by immoral/ misogynistic/ outdated laws.
Yo, Ya start some stupid, If God exist.........thread like EVERY WEEK!!!! Yo no one on this PLANET has all the answers, do you know how many grains of sand are in Clearwater beach? do you know how many planets are out there? How we evolved? My point is there are a lot of things we dont have the answer to, we may get the answers when we die, we may not, but yo life is too short for all this petty bickering about ones beliefs. As a  child yes,most of us were "forced" to believe in God and religion, but most of us here are grown *+$ men who can make choices for ourselves, I have witnessed miracles, I have observed the unexplainable and I BELIEVE there is a powerful energy out there responsible for my creation, is this energy moral and did he set Commandements for us to follow? Probably not, but I do believe in an afterlife and I refuse to believe I will wind up the same place with Hitler for the rest of eternity,  I do believe in the concept of a SOUL and our souls go to another level of existence after well all expire. Is there a St. Peter waiting in the pearly gates??? I have no freakin CLUE, but I promise you  if society goes on thinking there is no God which ultimately means no consequences, there would be completely Anarchy out here, the belief in God is why some people do extraordinary things in this planet. There will always be crooked people who manipulate people in the name of God, but yo thats been happening since the beginning of time, Its one thing to not believe in God you are entitled to you opinion but blatantly disrespecting/ridiculing/mocking people who do believe in God is childish, immature and pretty much a lost cause, the same way you wont convince me there is not a God is the same I cant convince you there is one. We go on and one arguing things that nobody has answers to. IMO a lot of you atheist are either miserable, had something real traumatic happen to you and believe a good God would not allow something so bad to happen to YOU or you were just raised to not believe in him. W/e the reason is, it is what it is, but to go around saying 5 billion people are crazy is really full of yaself.

OH....THE IRONY.

Anyhow, until the easter bunny, santa, and other mythical beings get politicized you cannot make this argument. The idea of God does fascinate me/atheists and religion is entertaining as hell. With that being said stop projecting your need for celestial guidance onto others who may not share such desires. You can't fathom a life without God because of years and years of conditioning, not everyone has been.

Furthermore atheists are not obsessed with God to the point of blowing up the infidels, dying for virgins, and living by immoral/ misogynistic/ outdated laws.
Yo, Ya start some stupid, If God exist.........thread like EVERY WEEK!!!! Yo no one on this PLANET has all the answers, do you know how many grains of sand are in Clearwater beach? do you know how many planets are out there? How we evolved? My point is there are a lot of things we dont have the answer to, we may get the answers when we die, we may not, but yo life is too short for all this petty bickering about ones beliefs. As a  child yes,most of us were "forced" to believe in God and religion, but most of us here are grown *+$ men who can make choices for ourselves, I have witnessed miracles, I have observed the unexplainable and I BELIEVE there is a powerful energy out there responsible for my creation, is this energy moral and did he set Commandements for us to follow? Probably not, but I do believe in an afterlife and I refuse to believe I will wind up the same place with Hitler for the rest of eternity,  I do believe in the concept of a SOUL and our souls go to another level of existence after well all expire. Is there a St. Peter waiting in the pearly gates??? I have no freakin CLUE, but I promise you  if society goes on thinking there is no God which ultimately means no consequences, there would be completely Anarchy out here, the belief in God is why some people do extraordinary things in this planet. There will always be crooked people who manipulate people in the name of God, but yo thats been happening since the beginning of time, Its one thing to not believe in God you are entitled to you opinion but blatantly disrespecting/ridiculing/mocking people who do believe in God is childish, immature and pretty much a lost cause, the same way you wont convince me there is not a God is the same I cant convince you there is one. We go on and one arguing things that nobody has answers to. IMO a lot of you atheist are either miserable, had something real traumatic happen to you and believe a good God would not allow something so bad to happen to YOU or you were just raised to not believe in him. W/e the reason is, it is what it is, but to go around saying 5 billion people are crazy is really full of yaself.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

bmw4000 wrote:

Fox5Kobe wrote:

Lightweight Champion wrote:

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

jordan-2.jpg
...?

because I have faith in the almighthy and George Orwell's book always makes me think when i read the title. 1984 seems like a twilight zone year.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

bmw4000 wrote:

Fox5Kobe wrote:

Lightweight Champion wrote:

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

jordan-2.jpg
...?

because I have faith in the almighthy and George Orwell's book always makes me think when i read the title. 1984 seems like a twilight zone year.

Originally Posted by gambit215

OH....THE IRONY.

Clap.gif

OH....THE IRONY.

Clap.gif

OH....THE IRONY.

First off, I rarely start religious threads but I do comment in most of them. I suppose that's understandable...comes with the territory of being NTs resident hedon. I get credit for creating damn near every religious thread on NT
ohwell.gif

Hmm so to become an atheist one must go through a traumatic experience that lead them to reject their God? Did every child who stopped believing in Santa clause and the their imaginary friend go through a traumatic experience? Is it at all plausible that a lot of converted atheists become that way because the question the infallibility of their religion from a logical standpoint? Of course not.
eyes.gif

5 billion people CAN be crazy, there's a reason why it's called the "Opium of the masses".

There are societies that are "Godless" who have a good concept of right from wrong. On the other hand throughout history there have been extremely religious societies who encourage a culture of inhumanity, hatred, war etc in the name of mythical creatures. You can't pray to God to take you to heaven when you own slaves and sacrifice your enemies. The concept of morality is actually very simple, religion seems to have this notion that the idea is exclusive to them which is far from the truth. All you have to do for proof of this is to look at history objectively. Many religions throughout history have preached positive consequences/reinforcement for immoral behaviors.

Not only good "deeds" are rewarded by religion, anybody who thinks so is naive.

Lastly, if you're too insecure in your "faith" to have these discussions stay out of the damn thread.
ohwell.gif

OH....THE IRONY.

First off, I rarely start religious threads but I do comment in most of them. I suppose that's understandable...comes with the territory of being NTs resident hedon. I get credit for creating damn near every religious thread on NT
ohwell.gif

Hmm so to become an atheist one must go through a traumatic experience that lead them to reject their God? Did every child who stopped believing in Santa clause and the their imaginary friend go through a traumatic experience? Is it at all plausible that a lot of converted atheists become that way because the question the infallibility of their religion from a logical standpoint? Of course not.
eyes.gif

5 billion people CAN be crazy, there's a reason why it's called the "Opium of the masses".

There are societies that are "Godless" who have a good concept of right from wrong. On the other hand throughout history there have been extremely religious societies who encourage a culture of inhumanity, hatred, war etc in the name of mythical creatures. You can't pray to God to take you to heaven when you own slaves and sacrifice your enemies. The concept of morality is actually very simple, religion seems to have this notion that the idea is exclusive to them which is far from the truth. All you have to do for proof of this is to look at history objectively. Many religions throughout history have preached positive consequences/reinforcement for immoral behaviors.

Not only good "deeds" are rewarded by religion, anybody who thinks so is naive.

Lastly, if you're too insecure in your "faith" to have these discussions stay out of the damn thread.
ohwell.gif

"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion."

Do you have proof for this "soul" that you claim to exist inside you? No. Yet, you continue to believe otherwise. Do you have proof for this God that you claim to exist? No. Yet, you continue to believe otherwise.

Does the insane person have proof that their imaginary friend exists elsewhere except in their head? No. Yet, they continue to believe otherwise. How are you any different from the insane person?

Are there no consequences for our actions on Earth? You have heard of prison, correct? Btw, any proof of this afterlife? No? Yet, you continue to believe otherwise?

2000 years ago, the overwhelming majority of the world believed that the world was flat. Is the earth flat? No. How do we know this? We asked questions to which we did not know the answers to.

Back
Top Bottom