if GOD exists... Question.

Fox5Kobe your an embarrassment to believers and Kobe fans. God never left and was never a human. Jesus is gods son and he was human.

when Jesus died the earth broke and bits and pieces of fire rain'd down... human beings can't do that when they die. Therefore, Jesus was never a human and GOD certainly isn't human. But, I will never forget Jesus. word to motha.

when Jesus died the earth broke and bits and pieces of fire rain'd down... human beings can't do that when they die. Therefore, Jesus was never a human and GOD certainly isn't human. But, I will never forget Jesus. word to motha.

You know what? I think god exists in every person who believes in him (I know, sounds corny) and who needs a little bit of an extra mental/moral/existential boost, so basically god is a lot of things to lot of people but "he" is still an abstract thought.

So no, he will never return because he is not real, I mean in the sense that god is not a guy with a long white beard, or an intangible life force or a spirit or whatever. God is a certain man made belief system/crutch that is unique to every person who believes.
That's why I have such beef with organized religion, who the hell are they to tell anyone what or how to believe and that their belief system is "the only right one"? If you want to believe you will and it be tailor-made (for lack of a better word) to you as a person.

And if you think god created the universe and us #*!% sapiens just popped into existence you really need your head checked... I really can't even begin to comprehend how people (some of them probably fairly intelligent) actually believe this is true.
God has had NO physical influence on the universe or the world, save the atrocities men commit in his name

Oh and I don't believe in god....if that matters

You know what? I think god exists in every person who believes in him (I know, sounds corny) and who needs a little bit of an extra mental/moral/existential boost, so basically god is a lot of things to lot of people but "he" is still an abstract thought.

So no, he will never return because he is not real, I mean in the sense that god is not a guy with a long white beard, or an intangible life force or a spirit or whatever. God is a certain man made belief system/crutch that is unique to every person who believes.
That's why I have such beef with organized religion, who the hell are they to tell anyone what or how to believe and that their belief system is "the only right one"? If you want to believe you will and it be tailor-made (for lack of a better word) to you as a person.

And if you think god created the universe and us #*!% sapiens just popped into existence you really need your head checked... I really can't even begin to comprehend how people (some of them probably fairly intelligent) actually believe this is true.
God has had NO physical influence on the universe or the world, save the atrocities men commit in his name

Oh and I don't believe in god....if that matters

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by gambit215

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Let's say there was a GOD. What changes to the current lifestyle do you think would happen or Would he lock life down like a prison?

God gives us FREE WILL you imbecile............

BTW......a lot of you atheists are OBSESSED with God..........

I have yet to start a thread about the Easter Bunny, Santa, a black republican or anything else I dont believe in..............I understand some of yall are lost and looking for guidance but questioning the existence of God isnt gonna give you any answers...........

OH....THE IRONY.

Anyhow, until the easter bunny, santa, and other mythical beings get politicized you cannot make this argument. The idea of God does fascinate me/atheists and religion is entertaining as hell. With that being said stop projecting your need for celestial guidance onto others who may not share such desires. You can't fathom a life without God because of years and years of conditioning, not everyone has been.

Furthermore atheists are not obsessed with God to the point of blowing up the infidels, dying for virgins, and living by immoral/ misogynistic/ outdated laws.

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by gambit215

Let's say there was a GOD. What changes to the current lifestyle do you think would happen or Would he lock life down like a prison?

God gives us FREE WILL you imbecile............

BTW......a lot of you atheists are OBSESSED with God..........

I have yet to start a thread about the Easter Bunny, Santa, a black republican or anything else I dont believe in..............I understand some of yall are lost and looking for guidance but questioning the existence of God isnt gonna give you any answers...........

OH....THE IRONY.

Anyhow, until the easter bunny, santa, and other mythical beings get politicized you cannot make this argument. The idea of God does fascinate me/atheists and religion is entertaining as hell. With that being said stop projecting your need for celestial guidance onto others who may not share such desires. You can't fathom a life without God because of years and years of conditioning, not everyone has been.

Furthermore atheists are not obsessed with God to the point of blowing up the infidels, dying for virgins, and living by immoral/ misogynistic/ outdated laws.

no offense op but........................ another religion thread?
tired.gif

you might not believe in GOD until you see him in person. I'm talking straight raw growth. He's a monster. My dude. lol

you might not believe in GOD until you see him in person. I'm talking straight raw growth. He's a monster. My dude. lol

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

::tongue:assed this way::

smokin.gif

...Who's to say he isn't here now? Shoot, Jesus came and performed miracles. And what did those who didn't believe he was the Messiah do to him? They deaded him. So if God were to "show" himself, would history repeat itself? Would people think he's a fraud?

smokin.gif

::tongue:assed to the next::

I believe he's here now and has been since 1984... Now Jesus being crucified for others beliefs at that time happened now whether it was supposed to happen just like it did I have no idea but it did happen. Free Will was given to people but at a time like that for Jesus for convince masses that he was connected to GOD was almost impossible only because so many people didn't believe and they acted on it. If GOD showed himself in todays world I wouldn't worry about it because my faith in GOD is so high. Now the prophecies that were fulfilled a minute ago happened that's leading up to a moment whether GOD will be revealed. If the world ends suddenly in my eyes and point of view it means GOD was here and somehow got killed underneath our noses... There's no such thing as a fraud GOD... believe me no such thing.

interesting Fox5Kobe, why do you believe he has been here since 1984?

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

::tongue:assed this way::

smokin.gif

...Who's to say he isn't here now? Shoot, Jesus came and performed miracles. And what did those who didn't believe he was the Messiah do to him? They deaded him. So if God were to "show" himself, would history repeat itself? Would people think he's a fraud?

smokin.gif

::tongue:assed to the next::

I believe he's here now and has been since 1984... Now Jesus being crucified for others beliefs at that time happened now whether it was supposed to happen just like it did I have no idea but it did happen. Free Will was given to people but at a time like that for Jesus for convince masses that he was connected to GOD was almost impossible only because so many people didn't believe and they acted on it. If GOD showed himself in todays world I wouldn't worry about it because my faith in GOD is so high. Now the prophecies that were fulfilled a minute ago happened that's leading up to a moment whether GOD will be revealed. If the world ends suddenly in my eyes and point of view it means GOD was here and somehow got killed underneath our noses... There's no such thing as a fraud GOD... believe me no such thing.

interesting Fox5Kobe, why do you believe he has been here since 1984?

Back
Top Bottom