If Jeezy's payin LeBron, I'm paying Dwayne Wade....

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

*side note* just wondering based on you guys city's how much is an actual kilo of coke consignment and or to cop (and if u not a semi street dude don't embarrass yourself n say a young buck number)
pimp.gif
Just wanna see who are the street smart dudes on here
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

*side note* just wondering based on you guys city's how much is an actual kilo of coke consignment and or to cop (and if u not a semi street dude don't embarrass yourself n say a young buck number)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

depends if you paying paypal or money order- them fees are killing nowadays

smh.gif

not to thread jack, but what did he meant when he said "driving so slow, but bk is from texas" hmm?

Originally Posted by Kingtre

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

depends if you paying paypal or money order- them fees are killing nowadays

smh.gif
Buy/Sell Forum FTW!!!

You guys are dumb. Jay Z paid Converse to get D Wade out of his contract and go to Jordan. That's why Beanie Siegal is so mad. You can do that for D wadebut not the dude who will shoot for you. But maybe Hov was always talking about Wade. "I'll never make the news (Sportscenter) my man will shootya(D-Wade scoring)"

<>

It's the ROC in here!

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Young, yall are all lunchin... This has NOTHING to do wit drugs.

Name ONE drug reference on Blueprint 3... I'll wait for it...

He says, "If Jesus is PLAYING LeBron then I'm PLAYING Dwayne Wade"

Sayin he's basically on God/Jesus' level as LB and D Wade are in the same class/calibur of athlete
I know I'm late but you failed MISERABLY
roll.gif

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

smh.gif
@ you guys... if Jeezy is playing Lebron one on one...That means he's busy which forces Jay to call D.Wade to play some pick up ball...

simpletons
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Epic amounts of fail in this thread...lol

Jay is not saying he pays 3 a ki...hes saying he will sign D Wade to the Nets since Bron is already taken.

A reference to Jeezy's '' I used to pay Kobe, now I pay Lebron''. That line is drug related but Jay is basically saying since Jeezy is already ''paying Bron'' (23 a ki) he will have to pay Wade (sign him to a contract).
Jay thinking he can get it for 3k? Come'on son
smh.gif
the line is still wack tho, but true

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

yall buggin, he did say Jesus, check the lyrics all over google

nerd.gif
wow so yall were serious?

you know people just like yourself type up them lyrics and post them online...

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

if Jesus playin Lebron im playin Dwayne wade

i thought thats what it says as in "if he's the best, im 2nd best"

thats what i got from it.

Well if that was the case then wouldnt the line be if Jesus playin Kobe im playin Lebron?

i don't know why the thread is this long that line is like one of the 2nd tier lines from bp3 someone should make a thread disecting the endless sublimesjay was throwing all through BP3 courtesy of "beanie sigels ear" example - why theses N's always talking lear talk yay why i dont see em at theclear port yay- (jim jones prehaps? whut yall think)
roll.gif

What it means is that....

Jeezy made a song about how lebron is better than Kobe, etc.. So jay z will "pay" or do the next big thing which would be Dwayne Wade

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

What it means is that....

Jeezy made a song about how lebron is better than Kobe, etc.. So jay z will "pay" or do the next big thing which would be Dwayne Wade
huh?

jeezy made a song called, 23, 24 in which he says "i used to pay kobe, now i pay lebron" he says he used to pay 24 a key, now he pays 23. jay-z'ssaying he runs new york, so if jeezy's paying 23 a key, he'll be only paying 3. saying he got the best hookups.

period. that's all it is, not a big deal.

yes its crazy to think that he gets it for 3K a pop. but he was just using super star names

would u guys be happier if he said

"if jeezys paying Lebron, im paying Sasha Vujacic."

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Young, yall are all lunchin... This has NOTHING to do wit drugs.

Name ONE drug reference on Blueprint 3... I'll wait for it...

He says, "If Jesus is PLAYING LeBron then I'm PLAYING Dwayne Wade"

Sayin he's basically on God/Jesus' level as LB and D Wade are in the same class/calibur of athlete

cool_story_bro.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out how the hell Pusha C really fooled himself into thinking that was the line.
laugh.gif

You my dude and all but gaddamn, talk about reading into it way too much.

My-T.

Back
Top Bottom