If life is found on other planets, does that make Christianity a fraud religion?

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have an appreciation for well executed GIFs

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Y'all know that life HAS been found on other planets right ?

The main reason that this info is hidden away from the general public is solely based off of the chaos it would cause in religion .
laugh.gif

i'm gonna need a link for that...

The main reason that this info is hidden away from the general public is solely based off of the chaos it would cause in religion .

laugh.gif
We aren't in 18th century Europe, and the Catholic church doesn't rule over us. The only ones this type of information would bother are theChristians who think the world started in 5000 B.C.

If Life is found. It discredits the King James Version of the Bible. Nothing more.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

i'm gonna need a link for that...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Life as in oxygen products .

Y'all really think that if the public is told that there are other beings CONFIRMED ... that there wouldn't be some type of ... something ?

Realistically .

Just lock this up and make an Non-Religion thread.
Where people can bash religion and make themselves feel better about their lack of discipline or morals.
Religion = Christianity??? Really?

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Heavens = everything outside of Earth's stratosphere.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]We have a weird way of using words... SuperAntigen, I'll let you off the hook (although your post didn't make any sense).[/color]
happy.gif

Riggghhhhttttttttt...

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Y'all really think that if the public is told that there are other beings CONFIRMED ... that there wouldn't be some type of ... something ?

Realistically .

"Oxygen products" does not signify the presence of "LIFE" though--

But I'm curious though--what do you mean by "oxygen products"...

Realistically .

i wouldn't be surprised if certain people were keeping info from the public but to say its cuz of religion is absolutely ridiculous...

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Realistically .

Oxygen = Life IMO .

Water , plants , etc .

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Realistically .

Oxygen = Life IMO .

Water , plants , etc .
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Since when has that been the definition of life? By your definition, why doesn't Nitrogen = Life? Or maybe even Einsteinium?
If you look back to early Earth, the world was DEVOID of oxygen. Which allowed life to grow in the first place. I believe the Miller-Urey experiment foundout that of the chemicals found in early Earth that allowed amino acids to be formed, oxygen was not one of them.

I don't understand how most people can argue about anything of any substance when they make such outlandish claims that oxygen equals life.
smh.gif

I personally believe science and religion HAVE to mix. If they don't, then that means Religion is at fault. And we have tangible evidence backing up mostscientific endeavours.

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

I feel that the fossil record already does make it a "fraud" religion (not trying to attack anyone, just my opinion)
How does the fossil record discredit religion?
BTW like others have said religion is faith to me and I'm Catholic, that's the reason why I think science and religion don't mix because they arein different fields.

laugh.gif
@ people in this thread using words acting like Christianity wassomehow proven in the first place.

No, because they'll have a way to say that was also some how in the Bible.

If the discovery of Dinosaurs, Evolution, etc etc etc...haven't changed some peoples minds, it will never change. Some people just like to believe in ahigher being, no matter how fraudulent it may seem.

I'm one of the few that completely backs science while being a loyal christian. So it wouldn't change anything for me.

Back
Top Bottom