If life is found on other planets, does that make Christianity a fraud religion?

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by epox12

Point is, Mars and the other natural satellites are considered part of the heavens...generally speaking
Neil Armstrong has been on the moon, according to Christianity does that mean he has been to the heavens? I am seriously asking.
I would like to hear the answer to this also

Uhhh yes, i'm not even christian, but common sense should (but this is nt) tell you that "heavens" is more in reference to skies, than the actual"heaven" where god lives with all the good dead christians.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by iLLscan

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by iLLscan

How does the fossil record discredit religion?
Carbon dating has shown that the Earth has been around longer than Christianity claims.
I'm offended he even asked that question
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i've yet to hear something from da religious folks that would discredit carbon dating....

eyes.gif
how is that exactly done again?

It has been not by "Christians" but by science itself!.......they dont even consider carbon dating consistant enough anymore to get a good date.......dont believe me look it up for yourself, it was a flawed way to get a "date" out of something anyways, the carbon in the air isnt the same anymore

one person on discovery channel took a piece of old wood and dated it "5 million years ago" from a house that was built in the 1930s just to proove a point

So your telling me man & dinosaur roamed the Earth together like in The Flintstones?
Yabba dabba doo!

Of course not--BUT where in the bible does it claim that MAN & Dinosaur roamed the Earth together...

Because If I recall, in the bible, man was the last "organism" to be created by God. In other words, animals were created before man which to me, is very much in line with a fossil record that depicts "Dinosaurs", among other animals, preceding and predating man...

when i was younger and used to think man (like cavemen or whatever) and dinosaurs lived together, i had an idea that maybe dragons was the old way ofdescribing and depicting dinosaurs, before the actual word dinosaur came around. and if i'm not mistaken i think that either the word dragon or adescription of a beast that describes a dragon/dinosaur is thrown around in the bible. this is when i was like 7 or 8 though so my memory isn't so greatanymore just throwing my 2 cents...

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Point is, Mars and the other natural satellites are considered part of the heavens...generally speaking
Neil Armstrong has been on the moon, according to Christianity does that mean he has been to the heavens? I am seriously asking.

Uhhh yes, i'm not even christian, but common sense should (but this is nt) tell you that "heavens" is more in reference to skies, than the actual "heaven" where god lives with all the good dead christians.

If you are not a Christian why are you answering a question addressed to a christian? You make a condescending statement about common sense andthen exercise none. Now I will wait to see if a Christian answers the question because he/she might have a different answer.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I'm one of the few that completely backs science while being a loyal christian. So it wouldn't change anything for me.
How does that work?
its like being a dentist and praying to da tooth fairy

because science and religion aren't in conflict as people try so hard to make it be.

btw which came first the chicken or the egg

Uhhh yes, i'm not even christian, but common sense should (but this is nt) tell you that "heavens" is more in reference to skies, than the actual "heaven" where god lives with all the good dead christians.
If you are not a Christian why are you answering a question addressed to a christian? You make a condescending statement about common sense and then exercise none. Now I will wait to see if a Christian answers the question because he/she might have a different answer.

Why would you need a christian to answer that? if it makes you feel any better i grew up christian. "Heavens" again is more a general term used inreference to "skies", as opposed to just "heaven"/the afterlife. If a christian says any different they lack common sense too, anddon't fully understand their own religion. One.

I dunno if it's been said but how the hell is anyone disputing christianity with Dinosaurs when the word dinosaurs is less than 200 years old?
laugh.gif

How the hell would you write a word that doesn't even exist?

I'm not trying to defend but some of y'all sound stupid with that argument "well the bible don't say nothin about dinosaurs"

I'm one of the few that completely backs science while being a loyal christian. So it wouldn't change anything for me.
How does that work?
Ok, let me make it simple for you. You know how King Arthur has the Excalibur and Merlin, well replace King Arthur with God, the Excalibur withSatan, and Merlin with Jesus, and King Arthur's horse with evolution. That's how I believe in god and evolution.

If you are not a Christian why are you answering a question addressed to a christian? You make a condescending statement about common sense and then exercise none. Now I will wait to see if a Christian answers the question because he/she might have a different answer.

Why would you need a christian to answer that? if it makes you feel any better i grew up christian. "Heavens" again is more a general term used in reference to "skies", as opposed to just "heaven"/the afterlife. If a christian says any different they lack common sense too, and don't fully understand their own religion. One.

It sounds like you love reading your own posts and hearing the sound of your own voice but again I will wait to see if a Christian will answer myquestion. Since you know everything about everything and have as much common sense as you do maybe you will understand that. It's obvious your opinion isnot the one I am looking for but yet you still feel the need to state your opinion. Use your common sense and social skills. ONE.

God is good and god is gracious.. But God also has the "goodness" to create the "savior" as his son in his image BUT feels he can have himkilled to absolve everyone's sins.. Then you get fed the pro life bull when god is very much on the fence...

So yeah this is a fraud religion if the "Magic Book" is what the religion is.

Why homie bring up Christianity when you Catholic? What if thats a fraud religion?
I get the your Catholic part from saying it was a preist...

How does that work?
Ok, let me make it simple for you. You know how King Arthur has the Excalibur and Merlin, well replace King Arthur with God, the Excalibur with Satan, and Merlin with Jesus, and King Arthur's horse with evolution. That's how I believe in god and evolution.

That didnt make it simple
laugh.gif
That made it more confusing.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Finding beings on other planets doesn't prove that Christianity is a fraud. Christianity does.

I see what you did there.

And I agree.

Why would you need a christian to answer that? if it makes you feel any better i grew up christian. "Heavens" again is more a general term used in reference to "skies", as opposed to just "heaven"/the afterlife. If a christian says any different they lack common sense too, and don't fully understand their own religion. One.
It sounds like you love reading your own posts and hearing the sound of your own voice but again I will wait to see if a Christian will answer my question. Since you know everything about everything and have as much common sense as you do maybe you will understand that. It's obvious your opinion is not the one I am looking for but yet you still feel the need to state your opinion. Use your common sense and social skills. ONE.

coming as a on/off christian, maybe more of an agnostic, i think i can answer the question you're looking to be answered: common sense should (but this isnt) tell you that "heavens" is more in reference to skies, than the actual "heaven" where god lives with all the good dead christians. soin a way yes neil armstrong and any person who has travelled in space has travelled to "the heavens". but that as not the same as "heaven"where god and angels are. i think "the heavens" is kind of an older term now so it isn't used as much, which probably caused the confusionbetween young and older folks so maybe it really isn't common sense lol but yeah. in fact the traditional meaning of heaven is the skies, until around1000AD they started using it to refer to an afterlife (thanks wikipedia!). i also looked up the word heaven in a dictionary and the term "theheavens" was actually in there and it said it means the sky, beyond the earth, space, etc.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Life as in oxygen products .

Y'all really think that if the public is told that there are other beings CONFIRMED ... that there wouldn't be some type of ... something ?

Realistically .

"Oxygen products" does not signify the presence of "LIFE" though--

But I'm curious though--what do you mean by "oxygen products"...

Oxygen = Life IMO .

Water , plants , etc .
lol

they will just make up some bs reason like they do for everything else, i honestly don't understand how people can't see through this brainwashing

they will just make up some bs reason like they do for everything else, i honestly don't understand how people can't see through this brainwashing

roll.gif
at these dudes thinking 'Heaven' and 'the heavens' are the same thing

for those saying fossil records disprove christianity , i think you're taking the creation story in the Bible too literally

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

its only christianity right ... ... ...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom