If Somebody Had A Gun To Your Head Right Now..

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

nothing
the person would be so mad at me for pepper spraying them that they wouldn't give me 10 seconds to explain myself anyway lol

190px-Lifetime_logo.svg.png

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Nothing you can do but take it.
At that moment you prob realize that in this world where you have to pay taxes and work
all your life and a guy can just come to your head and end it all...you prob rather be dead.

"N i wish you would"
and thats real talk. ive had a gun put dead to my cheek on a jackmove.
he was in a mans body, but it was a scared kid with a gun.

cause there will never be a scenario where someone will speak to you with a gun to your head.
if theyre serious, your head is woped.
if theyre not, you'll keep it moving.

this was at the liquor bank on crenshaw and stocker. my LA cats know whats good.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I'd tell him about my son and I having a very positive father-son relationship, something that hasn't existed in my family for generations, and if I am taken out of his life, then the cycle of pain in my family stemming from fatherless sons will continue.

All I got.
ohwell.gif
PHO-09Apr09-157635.jpg

"You can shoot anywhere you want but please not in the head..... i just want my kids to see my face when im dead."

or

Please dont shoot!

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

"You can shoot anywhere you want but please not in the head..... i just want my kids to see my face when im dead."

or

Please dont shoot!
and die more painfully, nah

You kill me and my family will not only kill you but also your parents and your kids (hope he's got some
laugh.gif
).

Whether he'd believe you is another story.
laugh.gif

i'd just be like "pull it mother *%%@*%!! get your 25 to life..". and hopefully that scare him
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

If u kill me I will come back as a ghost and haunt the !*%+ out of you...
I came here to post this same thing
pimp.gif

I would be like go ahead, kill me, but this wont be the last time you see me. Ill be in your !+%!%%* house, stalking you. Lurking around every corner,watching. Ill be in your dreams and in your nightmares.

Something along those lines

i would prolly tell him that i have accepted that this is destiny,and hope GOD has mercy on his soul.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

"$.49-$.59 hamburgers and Cheeseburgers at McDonalds next week fam...I know you dont wanna be locked up during that event"
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ive had a gun to my head in 11/08 during a roberry. dude asked "if i wanted to die?" i just looked him in his eyes and aint say a word. after like 3seconds of standing there they left. what was going through my mind was my family and friends, how they would be with me dead. i wouldnt even have an opencasket

I have a 2yr old son and my girl is 4 months pregnant I grew up without a father which I'm sure u did to that's why your out here doing this let melive so I can be the father we never had

I'm not saying anything. I'm kicking the dude and then I'll try to take the gun. If I can't take it away, I'm running as fast as I can.

Back
Top Bottom