If time travel was possible would it even be that cool?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

only if the time-stream is not disrupted, other than that hell nal.

RIP to everyone and the world if it becomes possible

Time stream ant be disrupted..................Didnt you see Time Machine? I follow those rules of quantum physics...You cant save someone from dying in the past if they dont exist in the future, other than people going back to win the lottery and probably blowing it in a month
laugh.gif
....I think you can visit and see things but you couldnt prevent a 9/11 from happening...It would be Final Destination crazyness!!!

RIP to everyone and the world if it becomes possible

Time stream ant be disrupted..................Didnt you see Time Machine? I follow those rules of quantum physics...You cant save someone from dying in the past if they dont exist in the future, other than people going back to win the lottery and probably blowing it in a month
laugh.gif
....I think you can visit and see things but you couldnt prevent a 9/11 from happening...It would be Final Destination crazyness!!!

unless you're white, time travel wouldn't be that cool.

any other race it gets exponentially worse for you as you travel back in time.

I would say so. Because all the regrets you've had in life, such as the "What if's.." wouldn't be in your conscious.
tired.gif

I would say so. Because all the regrets you've had in life, such as the "What if's.." wouldn't be in your conscious.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

never thought of that haha

Originally Posted by offbad

never thought of that haha

If you did time travel and just lived normally, would it affect every event from then on like everyone says, or just not be major enough to really change anything?

If you did time travel and just lived normally, would it affect every event from then on like everyone says, or just not be major enough to really change anything?

RIP to everyone and the world universe if it becomes possible

RIP to everyone and the world universe if it becomes possible

yea i would have to make sure i'm not in america if i go back in time.

"1775? Oh God, look out!! It's George Washington!!"

yea i would have to make sure i'm not in america if i go back in time.

"1775? Oh God, look out!! It's George Washington!!"

It would be dope if people couldnt mess with it. If it was for viewing purposes only. Otherwise clowns would go ham on inventions when they shouldnt

It would be dope if people couldnt mess with it. If it was for viewing purposes only. Otherwise clowns would go ham on inventions when they shouldnt

Originally Posted by Swag4Days

I always thought about this, like you'd be invisible or a window to see back in time. And then I would think about if future generations already made this, they could travel back in time to see me doing something embarrasing, like fapping.

Originally Posted by Swag4Days

I always thought about this, like you'd be invisible or a window to see back in time. And then I would think about if future generations already made this, they could travel back in time to see me doing something embarrasing, like fapping.

Back
Top Bottom