If time travel was possible would it even be that cool?

Time streams would affect alternate universes.

Just think of being able to dip into a past universe and excavate resources and extinct animals, bringing them back to the future.

Time streams would affect alternate universes.

Just think of being able to dip into a past universe and excavate resources and extinct animals, bringing them back to the future.

i've always wanted to bring like a high tech device and bring it to the Roman era and style on the senate and emperors and be crowned as a prophet
pimp.gif

i've always wanted to bring like a high tech device and bring it to the Roman era and style on the senate and emperors and be crowned as a prophet
pimp.gif

wouldn't someone changing their past change my future?

and if people i know are always going back theyll keep **%#+%$ up my life

wouldn't someone changing their past change my future?

and if people i know are always going back theyll keep **%#+%$ up my life

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

pimp.gif

someone would kill you in your sleep.

pimp.gif

someone would kill you in your sleep.

I'd want to just travel to different moments in the past to see historical events. Have some questions answered about them I might have.

I'd want to just travel to different moments in the past to see historical events. Have some questions answered about them I might have.

pimp.gif
It's more likely you'd be burned as a witch.

pimp.gif
It's more likely you'd be burned as a witch.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Without getting into too much of the complexities of time travel, if everyone had access to it, wouldn't the present be ever changing?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Without getting into too much of the complexities of time travel, if everyone had access to it, wouldn't the present be ever changing?

nerd.gif

hell yea it would
Mj vs bird and the celtics live
mj vs the piston live
nique vs mj dunkoff
live Mike Jackson concert
Tyson in his prime
i'd buy every size of white/cement 4's
and thats only the past 25-30 years

hell yea it would
Mj vs bird and the celtics live
mj vs the piston live
nique vs mj dunkoff
live Mike Jackson concert
Tyson in his prime
i'd buy every size of white/cement 4's
and thats only the past 25-30 years

I'd love to go back in time. I wouldn't buy a sports almanac or anything like that, but i'd do it just for informational purposes.

I probably would also tell myself not to get into certain situations that I regret.

I'd love to go back in time. I wouldn't buy a sports almanac or anything like that, but i'd do it just for informational purposes.

I probably would also tell myself not to get into certain situations that I regret.

Back
Top Bottom