If time travel was possible would it even be that cool?

Sick at home with the flu watching ancient aliens....

So, if everyone had access to time travel would it even be that cool? 

Sick at home with the flu watching ancient aliens....

So, if everyone had access to time travel would it even be that cool? 

It would be cool -- I know it's dumb -- if you could go back in time for only 24 hours and when you come back nothing gets changed.

It would be cool -- I know it's dumb -- if you could go back in time for only 24 hours and when you come back nothing gets changed.

I would pay millions to go back to my childhood and relive it 
pimp.gif

depends if you get to travel in a cool Delorean.  i wouldn't trust anybody with that ability though.  the world would go to hell.

depends if you get to travel in a cool Delorean.  i wouldn't trust anybody with that ability though.  the world would go to hell.

I would pay millions to go back to my childhood and relive it 
pimp.gif

Without getting into too much of the complexities of time travel, if everyone had access to it, wouldn't the present be ever changing?

Without getting into too much of the complexities of time travel, if everyone had access to it, wouldn't the present be ever changing?

only if the time-stream is not disrupted, other than that hell nal.

RIP to everyone and the world if it becomes possible

only if the time-stream is not disrupted, other than that hell nal.

RIP to everyone and the world if it becomes possible

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Too complex of a concept for NT to understand.

oops...

on_line.gif
Big J 33

It is difficult to address because of the complexity but for arguments sake of this post, time lines would not be disrupted.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Too complex of a concept for NT to understand.

oops...

on_line.gif
Big J 33

It is difficult to address because of the complexity but for arguments sake of this post, time lines would not be disrupted.

Back
Top Bottom