If you could change the outcome of one play in sports history...

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Last shot. %#!# mike
mjpiplol-o.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

jeffrey-maier.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
@ HTTB

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Story on this? lol
And smh @ greedy ##$ Bulls fans complaining about that Hubert Davis play. I guess 6 chips weren't enough 
eyes.gif
 It was clearly a foul. 

As for my picks I gotta go with the two moments that cut me the deepest. First C Webb calling that timeout. I STILL feel bad for the guy. What a horrible mistake to make. And second, the "choke" game against Reggie. I just could not understand how that happened.
Some idiot kid Jeffrey Maier, reaches over the fence and grabs Jeter's deep fly ball. It was ruled a HR instead of spectator interference. The Yankees tied the game, won the game and would go on to win the series. That play stole the momentum away from the O's and gave it to the Yankees.

The umpire later said it was interference but the ball would have been uncatchable
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

jeffrey-maier.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
@ HTTB

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Story on this? lol
And smh @ greedy ##$ Bulls fans complaining about that Hubert Davis play. I guess 6 chips weren't enough 
eyes.gif
 It was clearly a foul. 

As for my picks I gotta go with the two moments that cut me the deepest. First C Webb calling that timeout. I STILL feel bad for the guy. What a horrible mistake to make. And second, the "choke" game against Reggie. I just could not understand how that happened.
Some idiot kid Jeffrey Maier, reaches over the fence and grabs Jeter's deep fly ball. It was ruled a HR instead of spectator interference. The Yankees tied the game, won the game and would go on to win the series. That play stole the momentum away from the O's and gave it to the Yankees.

The umpire later said it was interference but the ball would have been uncatchable
eyes.gif

0606roloson.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

i still think if we put in jussi instead of conklin after roloson went down, we would have won this game and the cup

0606roloson.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

i still think if we put in jussi instead of conklin after roloson went down, we would have won this game and the cup

2006 game 7 NLCS.  I prayed so much that Beltran would get a base hit in the bottom of the 9th with the bases loaded because the Mets that year was the team to win it.  Butt Wainwright's curve was just too nasty.      

2006 game 7 NLCS.  I prayed so much that Beltran would get a base hit in the bottom of the 9th with the bases loaded because the Mets that year was the team to win it.  Butt Wainwright's curve was just too nasty.      

Originally Posted by Furrell

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Story on this? lol
eyes.gif
 It was clearly a foul. 

eyes.gif
Oh nah I meant the HTTB reference lol. I guess maybe its a resemblance thing.

Originally Posted by Furrell

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Story on this? lol
eyes.gif
 It was clearly a foul. 

eyes.gif
Oh nah I meant the HTTB reference lol. I guess maybe its a resemblance thing.

- Game 7 NLCS Beltran strikeout
- 2011 AFC Champ. game, Jetsvs. Steelers-- If we stop Roethlisberger on that 3rd and 6, we get the ball back with about a minute left and who knows

- 2010 AFC Champ. game Jets vs. Colts-- If Austin Collie doesn't catch that TD pass before the half, different game.
- 1995 Knicks vs. Pacers-- Really Ewing? A FINGER ROLL?
30t6p3b.gif

- Game 7 NLCS Beltran strikeout
- 2011 AFC Champ. game, Jetsvs. Steelers-- If we stop Roethlisberger on that 3rd and 6, we get the ball back with about a minute left and who knows

- 2010 AFC Champ. game Jets vs. Colts-- If Austin Collie doesn't catch that TD pass before the half, different game.
- 1995 Knicks vs. Pacers-- Really Ewing? A FINGER ROLL?
30t6p3b.gif

This wouldn't be my top choice, but who didn't wanna see Jameer and Delonte in the Final Four?

3147258.jpg

This wouldn't be my top choice, but who didn't wanna see Jameer and Delonte in the Final Four?

3147258.jpg

Back
Top Bottom