If you out somewhere with your girl and she gets jumped, do you jump in?

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

King Arthur needs to be beheaded.
smh.gif

My girl who happens to be a model,
gets thrown mean looks all the time just because of her career and her looks.
You dont have to lay a finger or say a word to someone for them to hate you.
pics or it aint true

it probaly aint true anyway

your whole post is just idotic

your model chick walks around and people know she is a model? And even if they do shoot her mean looks and hate her it doesnt mean they are going to jump/fight her

give me a break

]

Im done. There is no need arguing back and forth about common sense with someone threw a forum.
smh.gif
My dude came through!! Your girl is real pretty.

man it doesnt matter what she did 3 years ago or what led up to it..
if my girls getting jumped 5 on 1 im gettin her outta theyre any means necessary..
pull her out... push the other girls off.. worst come to worst then so be it..
i am not gonna stand by and watch someone im with get jumped no way no how..
not how i was raised..
On the other hand if she did do something to aggrovate those girls
ima check her on that as soon as we get outta there but im not gonna let nobody else check her but me..

Originally Posted by eleet1

I cant really bring myself to hit a chick (unless she had a weapon) but if my girl was getting jumped i would definately be tossin $+*%%@% in the air off my girl.
Word

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

i would expect my girl to have the maturity to not fight or even partake/associate with such hot-headed ignorant females...if you don't talk to them, they have no reason to assault you

Wrong....all it takes to start a fight is a shoulder bump / getting whipped by some hair.
laugh.gif

yea king arthur you sound like a lame duck dude. i've heard of plenty of girls that will fight a girl just because she talked to some dude she liked. theycan be mad petty. it's the girls that jumped her that have no 'class'

King Arthur needs to be beheaded.
smh.gif

My girl who happens to be a model,
gets thrown mean looks all the time just because of her career and her looks.
You dont have to lay a finger or say a word to someone for them to hate you.
pics or it aint true

it probaly aint true anyway

your whole post is just idotic

your model chick walks around and people know she is a model? And even if they do shoot her mean looks and hate her it doesnt mean they are going to jump/fight her

give me a break

]

Im done. There is no need arguing back and forth about common sense with someone threw a forum.
smh.gif
Wow i gotta hand it to fame.
2wqwggg.jpg
and ur g/f.....
pimp.gif

I would have just been the witness and tell the cops how everything went down. If her face was getting @%%%%# up then why would i want mines looking like hers?Joking il kill the dude.

@The Fame

she doesnt look like she gets into a lot of fights now does she?

smh.gif

The point of this thread was the OP posted a story and asked what you would do IN A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION.

I don't understand why people are arguing over specifics when it's just a hypothetical situation the OP thought of.

AKA King Arthur - Let's pretend you're classy, well-behaved girlfriend was confronted by 5 other females who decided to jump her for NO REASON(remember, hypothetical). All the OP wanted to know was what you would do in that situation.

If my girl got jumped and I was there, I wouldn't hesitate to break that up. I wouldn't go far enough to actually strike another female but I'dhave no trouble throwing a few off my girl. And AKA King Arthur's other point about escalating the situation by jumping in wouldn't apply because itwould be clear I was just breaking it up if I didn't strike anyone or harm them in any way. I'd seriously just try to end it asap.

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

@The Fame

she doesnt look like she gets into a lot of fights now does she?

smh.gif

The point of this thread was the OP posted a story and asked what you would do IN A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION.

I don't understand why people are arguing over specifics when it's just a hypothetical situation the OP thought of.

AKA King Arthur - Let's pretend you're classy, well-behaved girlfriend was confronted by 5 other females who decided to jump her for NO REASON (remember, hypothetical). All the OP wanted to know was what you would do in that situation.

If my girl got jumped and I was there, I wouldn't hesitate to break that up. I wouldn't go far enough to actually strike another female but I'd have no trouble throwing a few off my girl. And AKA King Arthur's other point about escalating the situation by jumping in wouldn't apply because it would be clear I was just breaking it up if I didn't strike anyone or harm them in any way. I'd seriously just try to end it asap.

in that crazy once in a life time instance that my girl for no reason got jumped by 5 girls again for no reason I would most likely grap her and try to leave.Then I would press charges and see that all 5 women were punished under the law.

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

I was out at a club last night and I seen a few people I went to high school with. Long story short, its a group of girls who have had a problem with this one girl for a good 3 years, so when they seen her there they rushed her...right in front of her boyfriend. It was 5 on 1 and that _ did absolutely nothing, didn't even attempt to break it up.... If that had been me, I would have beat the %$!* copped feels outta them ho's

Fixed.

when in doubt, whip it out.

they'll be too shocked to even know what they're fighting about.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Anyone can get jumped. Starting fights is totally different.

exactly. classy or not, i dont think someone would be starting a fight against 5 people. they'd be avoiding it if anything.

Man, i couldnt even fathom allowin my lady to fight a girl i know she would body. I would push all the scallywags up off my lady and if they werent tryin tobreak it up i.e. me pushin them off didnt stop it, ima start whoopin A!!

this is how i see it.

if my girl had problems with someone then let her get messed up. she asked for it.

but if she got jumped for no reason then hell yeah im going to jump in.

stop feeding trolls he's either not that bright or a troll. you're not going to change a dumb view on something, on a guy who thinks he knows all aboutwhy individuals get into fights, why an individual would get jumped, etc.

it could just be a problem with one person and it escalates to this girl getting jumped by the person and 4 of her friends. there are people like that and ithappens. you're tiny circle of high class, beautiful neighborhoods, and rose pedals on every street corner is not reality.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

stop feeding trolls he's either not that bright or a troll. you're not going to change a dumb view on something, on a guy who thinks he knows all about why individuals get into fights, why an individual would get jumped, etc.

it could just be a problem with one person and it escalates to this girl getting jumped by the person and 4 of her friends. there are people like that and it happens. you're tiny circle of high class, beautiful neighborhoods, and rose pedals on every street corner is not reality.
indifferent.gif

haha word...
think homie said he would snitch as well..
that might escelate the situation even more...
dont want any of those ghetto hoodrats or their ghetto boyfriends lookin at the paperwork for your name and address...

Back
Top Bottom