If you were playing in the NBA, would you rather have your own signature shoe or play in PEs?

IDK man, I see people like Kobe and Lebron who have sick shoe lines BUT I also see dudes like Ray Allen and Mike Bibby getting PE Jordans and
its hard to decide.........

Then again, I would want my own Sig shoe (WITH NIKE) and build my own legacy
So until I would get that, i'd be like Gilbert Arenas and rock my favorite kicks

I'd want my own, only if its dope as hell looking, preferably designed by tinker. and only if I'm a beast and it's something people would really want to be inspired to rock. otherwise, just toss my jordan and nike pe's.

I'd want my own, only if its dope as hell looking, preferably designed by tinker. and only if I'm a beast and it's something people would really want to be inspired to rock. otherwise, just toss my jordan and nike pe's.

My own signature line... no questions!! 
smile.gif

Everyone saying wearing PEs is playing under Jordan's shadow is stupid. What kinda logic is that? The entire brand itself is Michael Jordan's, hence the name Jordan Brand. In essence, even if you're getting a signature shoe from Jordan Brand, you'd still be playing in Jordan's shadow. If you wanna put it like that, every shoe you wear in the NBA that has a Jumpman, 23, or Jordan in it would be making you playing under Jordan's shadow, whether you'd be wearing PEs, signatures, regular Air Jordans, or even Team Jordans. Stupid.

Everyone saying wearing PEs is playing under Jordan's shadow is stupid. What kinda logic is that? The entire brand itself is Michael Jordan's, hence the name Jordan Brand. In essence, even if you're getting a signature shoe from Jordan Brand, you'd still be playing in Jordan's shadow. If you wanna put it like that, every shoe you wear in the NBA that has a Jumpman, 23, or Jordan in it would be making you playing under Jordan's shadow, whether you'd be wearing PEs, signatures, regular Air Jordans, or even Team Jordans. Stupid.

The thing that I don't get is how everyone is taking PEs like all you're wearing are your favs...you still gotta wear $&*% like the hollowed grounds and other team Jordan atrocities.....NO ONE on team Jordan only wears numbered joints....jus sayin

The thing that I don't get is how everyone is taking PEs like all you're wearing are your favs...you still gotta wear $&*% like the hollowed grounds and other team Jordan atrocities.....NO ONE on team Jordan only wears numbered joints....jus sayin

Back
Top Bottom