If you're married or in a long term relationship please come in...

At what point in a long term relationship do you know when its time to make the next big step, as in engagement??

Is it natural to have doubt and not be sure if things will work out in the end, or are you supposed to be 100% sure of the commitment?

Also people that are married, what makes you want to spend your life with that person, is the person just your companion, best friend, or that you know each other well enough to make it work.

I know every moment won't be full of sparks and good times so what makes you get through..

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

At what point in a long term relationship do you know when its time to make the next big step, as in engagement??

Is it natural to have doubt and not be sure if things will work out in the end, or are you supposed to be 100% sure of the commitment?

Also people that are married, what makes you want to spend your life with that person, is the person just your companion, best friend, or that you know each other well enough to make it work.

I know every moment won't be full of sparks and good times so what makes you get through..

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

God, ya'll are so lame...
30t6p3b.gif

.... if its the first time you're feeling that way about a chick there may or may not be some apprehension ... if you can't imagine yourself without this girl ... the next step for me would be living together ... and after that you'll just know ...

.... if its the first time you're feeling that way about a chick there may or may not be some apprehension ... if you can't imagine yourself without this girl ... the next step for me would be living together ... and after that you'll just know ...

u asking a forum where we're testing our wills by not fapping for a month advice about long-term commitment tho? 
grin.gif

u asking a forum where we're testing our wills by not fapping for a month advice about long-term commitment tho? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

I've been in a serious relationship before this one.

As far as not being able to imagine myself without her, I don't know what to say. I think part of it comes down to comfort level/convenience.

As far as not being able to imagine myself without her, I don't know what to say. I think part of it comes down to comfort level/convenience.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

No, in the process of working that out now. I assume thats the test right there.

i think that should be the ultimate next step. i've been with my gf for 7 years and been living with each other for 7 years. its bitter/sweet lol.

No, in the process of working that out now. I assume thats the test right there.

i think that should be the ultimate next step. i've been with my gf for 7 years and been living with each other for 7 years. its bitter/sweet lol.

she ain't the one my dude ... if u talking about convenience ... take your time and see if your feelings grow ... don't settle and don't let her force you ... if she brings it up ... tell her that you care, love her ... etc ... 
at the same time ... if you already know it ain't gonna get more serious ... better to let her know sooner as opposed to down the line when she is even more into you 

Back
Top Bottom