If you're married or in a long term relationship please come in...

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by got shoes

Crazy Davo & Mas Harm- Good points...

She's not pushing the issue but I know its the next logical step.

I'm just trying to make the right decision and not waste time, mine or hers.
are you both really committed to each other, because temptation is a %%+$%
frown.gif
. like they said, when you get mad at each other you gonna have to settle that !##$ asap. Move in together and just see where it goes from there.

Yea we are... I haven't spent more than a week at a time with her 24/7 and thats just from vacations. I see things in a weekend that make me wonder how people live with each other. Marriage almost seems absurd to me.

Harm- It isn't completely out of convenience, it plays a small part in the bigger picture. We speak about it but she isn't on my back or trying to get me to pop the question.
Oh aight , well like I said don't trip on it now ..
She def seem like she don't wanna rush it either ..

But if you feel YOU are ready for that step .. then go for it bro

Originally Posted by got shoes

Crazy Davo & Mas Harm- Good points...

She's not pushing the issue but I know its the next logical step.

I'm just trying to make the right decision and not waste time, mine or hers.
are you both really committed to each other, because temptation is a %%+$%
frown.gif
. like they said, when you get mad at each other you gonna have to settle that !##$ asap. Move in together and just see where it goes from there.

Yea we are... I haven't spent more than a week at a time with her 24/7 and thats just from vacations. I see things in a weekend that make me wonder how people live with each other. Marriage almost seems absurd to me.

Harm- It isn't completely out of convenience, it plays a small part in the bigger picture. We speak about it but she isn't on my back or trying to get me to pop the question.
Oh aight , well like I said don't trip on it now ..
She def seem like she don't wanna rush it either ..

But if you feel YOU are ready for that step .. then go for it bro

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

u asking a forum where we're testing our wills by not fapping for a month advice about long-term commitment tho? 
grin.gif
No, he was talking to the rest of the forum. You know, those of us that act like adults from time to time.. go sit at the kid's table if you ain't got nothing to contribute. 
You didn't contribute anything either.
eyes.gif

My advice to you OP is to not get married if you're unsure.
This guy... Well hell, I'm not married and haven't been in a long term relationship... so maybe that's why I came into this thread to read replies from those who are and have -- rather than replies from lame %$! feeble minded trolls who just wanna be seen. So if you'd excuse me, I'd like to get back to that. Thank you.

It's contradictory of you to tell ppl to not post if they have nothing to contribute if you're doing the same thing.
Yeah I'll let you get back to that, son.

u asking a forum where we're testing our wills by not fapping for a month advice about long-term commitment tho? 
grin.gif
No, he was talking to the rest of the forum. You know, those of us that act like adults from time to time.. go sit at the kid's table if you ain't got nothing to contribute. 
eyes.gif

This guy... Well hell, I'm not married and haven't been in a long term relationship... so maybe that's why I came into this thread to read replies from those who are and have -- rather than replies from lame %$! feeble minded trolls who just wanna be seen. So if you'd excuse me, I'd like to get back to that. Thank you.

It's contradictory of you to tell ppl to not post if they have nothing to contribute if you're doing the same thing.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by paegk

I've been with my girl for 12 years.  We got engaged 9 years ago and we've been living together for about 10 years.  If we get married that's cool but if we broke up it's nothing, on to the next.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This is just not the way to live. 
laugh.gif
 How do you live with someone for 10 years and feel so little for her? 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I've been with my girl for 12 years.  We got engaged 9 years ago and we've been living together for about 10 years.  If we get married that's cool but if we broke up it's nothing, on to the next.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This is just not the way to live. 
laugh.gif
 How do you live with someone for 10 years and feel so little for her? 
sick.gif

Living together is a great idea to see if things can go to the next level. My love grew even stronger for my lady after we lived together for a while. The fact that I still can't get tired of her after of living with her for a year and still look forward to seeing her everyday really means something. Especially since I'm the type of person that gets tired of people very fast after seeing them too often.

Living together is a great idea to see if things can go to the next level. My love grew even stronger for my lady after we lived together for a while. The fact that I still can't get tired of her after of living with her for a year and still look forward to seeing her everyday really means something. Especially since I'm the type of person that gets tired of people very fast after seeing them too often.

grin.gif
eyes.gif

%%!#+ shut up.....

grin.gif
eyes.gif

%%!#+ shut up.....

I've been with my wife for 11 years, married 4 years.

Is your woman a true friend?
Can you be your true self around her, with no compromises?
Is your girl someone that has all of the qualities that you are looking for?  Someone special that would be near impossible to find in this lifetime?
Do truely love her? 

Does she feel the same way about you?

If the answers are "Yes", then you are I would say that engagement is a good decision.
You have to be sure that you are sure because this is the woman that you are potentially going to spend the
rest of your life with. 

Difficulties and tests will come and go, but love is what will get you through.

Just know that you can never change a person, so if there are any warning signs make sure that you address those and pay attention.
Enjoy your engagement make sure that you make a good decision before finally going through with marrying her.

Is your girl someone that has all of the qualities that you are looking for?  Someone special that would be near impossible to find in this lifetime?
Do truely love her? 

If the answers are "Yes", then you are I would say that engagement is a good decision.
You have to be sure that you are sure because this is the woman that you are potentially going to spend the
rest of your life with. 

Just know that you can never change a person, so if there are any warning signs make sure that you address those and pay attention.
Enjoy your engagement make sure that you make a good decision before finally going through with marrying her.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

You've been engaged for 9 years?
word...the +!#% did i just read
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

You've been engaged for 9 years?
word...the +!#% did i just read
laugh.gif

grin.gif

roll.gif

i'm out as of this morning
frown.gif
the wood just would not dissipate

grin.gif

roll.gif

i'm out as of this morning
frown.gif
the wood just would not dissipate

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Do truely love her? 

rest of your life with. 

Good advice and questions right here... thanks

Back
Top Bottom