If you're married or in a long term relationship please come in...

Originally Posted by paegk

I've been with my girl for 12 years.  We got engaged 9 years ago and we've been living together for about 10 years.  If we get married that's cool but if we broke up it's nothing, on to the next.

Wow. There's absolutely no way in hell...

I noticed a lot of people are actually encouraging living together before marriage. Do you all feel it's a good thing to help truly determine the strength of a relationship? I've been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years and we've discussed the "what if's" as far as moving in together, but I've just always been wary of the idea.

Originally Posted by gabbyflo

I've been with my girl for 12 years.  We got engaged 9 years ago and we've been living together for about 10 years.  If we get married that's cool but if we broke up it's nothing, on to the next.

I noticed a lot of people are actually encouraging living together before marriage. Do you all feel it's a good thing to help truly determine the strength of a relationship? I've been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years and we've discussed the "what if's" as far as moving in together, but I've just always been wary of the idea.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'd love to move in with you. I'd cook, clean and have your slippers ready for you when you come home.[/color]
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by gabbyflo

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'd love to move in with you. I'd cook, clean and have your slippers ready for you when you come home.[/color]
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Al Audi

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This is just not the way to live. 
laugh.gif
 How do you live with someone for 10 years and feel so little for her? 
sick.gif

Scary how cold hearted the world can be. Jesus H.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Al Audi

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This is just not the way to live. 
laugh.gif
 How do you live with someone for 10 years and feel so little for her? 
sick.gif

Scary how cold hearted the world can be. Jesus H.

Back
Top Bottom