If you're married or in a long term relationship please come in...

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

.... if its the first time you're feeling that way about a chick there may or may not be some apprehension ... if you can't imagine yourself without this girl ... the next step for me would be living together ... and after that you'll just know ...

I've been in a serious relationship before this one.

As far as not being able to imagine myself without her, I don't know what to say. I think part of it comes down to comfort level/convenience.
she ain't the one my dude ... if u talking about convenience ... take your time and see if your feelings grow ... don't settle and don't let her force you ... if she brings it up ... tell her that you care, love her ... etc ... 
at the same time ... if you already know it ain't gonna get more serious ... better to let her know sooner as opposed to down the line when she is even more into you 

I've been with my girl for 12 years.  We got engaged 9 years ago and we've been living together for about 10 years.  If we get married that's cool but if we broke up it's nothing, on to the next.

I've been with my girl for 12 years.  We got engaged 9 years ago and we've been living together for about 10 years.  If we get married that's cool but if we broke up it's nothing, on to the next.

Living with your Girl is THE ultimate test next to getting hitched ...

Cuz there no where to run when you get mad at each other or get into an argument

Both of ya'll are gonna do *%+$ that will irk the hell out of each other , that you didn't notice before ya'll started living together
laugh.gif

But if you can live happily in the same house for the most part & truly love each other than go for it ..
pimp.gif

But Only when it feels "right" .. All that deadline and "we should get hitched in ___ years " *%+$ is what strains alot relationships imo

Living with your Girl is THE ultimate test next to getting hitched ...

Cuz there no where to run when you get mad at each other or get into an argument

Both of ya'll are gonna do *%+$ that will irk the hell out of each other , that you didn't notice before ya'll started living together
laugh.gif

But if you can live happily in the same house for the most part & truly love each other than go for it ..
pimp.gif

But Only when it feels "right" .. All that deadline and "we should get hitched in ___ years " *%+$ is what strains alot relationships imo

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

u asking a forum where we're testing our wills by not fapping for a month advice about long-term commitment tho? 
grin.gif
No, he was talking to the rest of the forum. You know, those of us that act like adults from time to time.. go sit at the kid's table if you ain't got nothing to contribute. 

u asking a forum where we're testing our wills by not fapping for a month advice about long-term commitment tho? 
grin.gif
No, he was talking to the rest of the forum. You know, those of us that act like adults from time to time.. go sit at the kid's table if you ain't got nothing to contribute. 

Crazy Davo & Mas Harm- Good points...

She's not pushing the issue but I know its the next logical step.

I'm just trying to make the right decision and not waste time, mine or hers.

are you both really committed to each other, because temptation is a %%+$%
frown.gif
. like they said, when you get mad at each other you gonna have to settle that !##$ asap. Move in together and just see where it goes from there.

frown.gif
. like they said, when you get mad at each other you gonna have to settle that !##$ asap. Move in together and just see where it goes from there.

If she not pushing the issue don't even trip then  ..
Hell' don't even bring it up 
laugh.gif

ESP if you thinking of doing it out of convience ..

Worst mistake you could make ..

I say this from experience
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

tired.gif

If she not pushing the issue don't even trip then  ..
Hell' don't even bring it up 
laugh.gif

ESP if you thinking of doing it out of convience ..

Worst mistake you could make ..

I say this from experience
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by paegk

You've been engaged for 9 years?

Originally Posted by got shoes

frown.gif

Yea we are... I haven't spent more than a week at a time with her 24/7 and thats just from vacations. I see things in a weekend that make me wonder how people live with each other. Marriage almost seems absurd to me.

Harm- It isn't completely out of convenience, it plays a small part in the bigger picture. We speak about it but she isn't on my back or trying to get me to pop the question.

Originally Posted by Murda He

grin.gif
You didn't contribute anything either.
eyes.gif

My advice to you OP is to not get married if you're unsure.

Originally Posted by got shoes

frown.gif

Yea we are... I haven't spent more than a week at a time with her 24/7 and thats just from vacations. I see things in a weekend that make me wonder how people live with each other. Marriage almost seems absurd to me.

Harm- It isn't completely out of convenience, it plays a small part in the bigger picture. We speak about it but she isn't on my back or trying to get me to pop the question.

grin.gif
eyes.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ginzo

grin.gif
eyes.gif

This guy... Well hell, I'm not married and haven't been in a long term relationship... so maybe that's why I came into this thread to read replies from those who are and have -- rather than replies from lame %$! feeble minded trolls who just wanna be seen. So if you'd excuse me, I'd like to get back to that. Thank you.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

I was going to ask this also... In some states you're already considered marriage by common law.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

grin.gif
eyes.gif

This guy... Well hell, I'm not married and haven't been in a long term relationship... so maybe that's why I came into this thread to read replies from those who are and have -- rather than replies from lame %$! feeble minded trolls who just wanna be seen. So if you'd excuse me, I'd like to get back to that. Thank you.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

I was going to ask this also... In some states you're already considered marriage by common law.

Back
Top Bottom