I'll just stand back and let you guys decide.

I just wonder what will happen when all The Oregon King Swinging Dingalings aren't at Nike anymore. Will they still have the same support? And can everyonestop Quoting the same pics...

Thats annoying as a mug..

Originally Posted by MPowers16

Mallard-male.jpg

They need:

1. Yellow/Orange Facemasks to mimic a beak

2. Yellow/Orange Shoes and Socks to truly resemble a duck

3. A Blue and White patch, similar to a mallard.

i mean, if you really wanted the team to truly resemble ducks
42069.jpg

22440.jpg

UGCatcher2...that was me!

Paul is well aware that I'm the Nikehead who has infiltrated their ranks!

Interesting question regarding the Hierarchy at Nike and their relationship with Eugene!

Wouldn't it be interesting if they started currying favor towards Corvallis instead?

that would be very interesting, a move i would like to see since oregon has gotten about 1,456 new jerseys in the last 8 years while oregon state has gotten4-5 at the most. share the love!

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

That's an AMAZING JERSEY... Oregon has the BEST JERSEYS in college football by far...

yea you said it Adam, Oregon always has the best jerseys even if they change them EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

-Tyler

Interesting.

Not sure about the shoulder wings and number font but I applaud Tinker's take on doing something innovative.

At least he gave the uniforms an identity without being artsy or showy for the sake of being artsy and showy.

I was at the game, student there. I thought they were pretty amazing. Everyone liked them and I don't know why everyone is hating so hard on the wings.We're ducks. We gotta fly somehow.

Originally Posted by MPowers16

UGCatcher2...that was me!

Paul is well aware that I'm the Nikehead who has infiltrated their ranks!
Swangard? He was my professor for sports business 199 this term... way way way chill but I should've gotten that A
smh.gif
,B+ FTL.

And thanks Nike for some of the free merchandise... hats etc...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MenofOregon

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

without the wings on the shoulders, this is just an all black jersey, no creativity here

I would expect that from a Cal fan haha. j/k!... But keep in mind that these are Lights Out jerseys, so it seems to be appropriate.
now it makes sense..its for a lights out game. Good or bad oregons unis are always a point of interest

Back
Top Bottom