I'll just stand back and let you guys decide.

If they could only find a Consistent look to build a Classic Look to build on. Is the New Stuff helping recruiting though?

I love the Chrome on the Jerseys... Im a Sucker for all Black or all White...

I like them. They're different, but not that crazy. About the wings, I like them. My first thoughts were that they looked native-american inspired. Perhapsif the wings were a bit more subdued, like a glossy black, it would be more subtle and detailed, without making a huge impact on the overall look of thejerseys.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

If they could only find a Consistent look to build a Classic Look to build on. Is the New Stuff helping recruiting though?
RockDeep, you know there's nothing "consistent" about Oregon's look haha.

But to answer your question about recruiting, the uniforms are the main reason that #9 LeGarrette Blount came to Oregon. And I'm sure he isn't the onlyone with that thought.

an808caucASIAN wrote:
Perhaps if the wings were a bit more subdued, like a glossy black,

I believe you're referring to a tonal type of print, kind of a shadowy look? Those were my initial thoughts as well. Unfortunately, abrasion film isn'tavailable in that type of form.......yet.

I love the unis....it seems to me like Nike uses U of O as a test group for uniform looks/technologies. If I was a HS recruit, I'd consider them for theirstyle of play and the unis too

Blount is the truth..
Pretty much my favorite player this year,
Besides patrick choung ( spell check ) chung ?

That is correct, we use the U of O as a "test group" when it comes to on-the-field equipment, both uniforms and cleats. If you watched the Sun Bowllast season a lot of the UO players were "testing" next season's cleats. They were pretty much spatted up/covered with black tape.

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

without the wings on the shoulders, this is just an all black jersey, no creativity here

I would expect that from a Cal fan haha. j/k!... But keep in mind that these are Lights Out jerseys, so it seems to be appropriate.

they're growing on me slowly...

i think if they would have tried to make it flow better, incorporate the inspiration more, or just make it cover more of the shoulder it would be better.

they way it is seems to me like an after thought, kinda just thrown on there...

they need an identity which entails staying with a theme for more than one season.. 8 jersey combos?? nah? give me three concrete showings and im happy.. itsthe same reason i hate throwbacks and wearing away colors at home.. IDENTITY

i kinda like them actually.....the wing thingies gives it this primitive spartan protective shoulder gear typa vibe....i dont see them as "duck"wings/feathers....so for me its ok....the all black uni's arent bad at all....i like the subtle detail....

That IS Oregon's identity......always changing, always evolving, always innovating. I think some have forgotten that the Oregon football team has had the"diamond plating" jerseys for about 3 years now. Not only that, but the men's and women's basketball team now have new uniforms, along withthe volleyball team, and now the newly resurrected baseball team.

I LOVE these jersey's!!! Will this be the 09 style or will these be used once a year for LIGHTS OUT for a few years. Then the 09 style be different too??

I love the jerseys. Can't wait to get mine. Nike did tees, sweats, and hats with the wing design as well.

Back
Top Bottom