I'll just stand back and let you guys decide.

those wings are entirely too feminine. I have seen maxipads with more masculine wings. Also, they look more like feathers on a dreamcatcher. I almost envisiona navajo at a flea market trying to sell me some topaz ring and belt buckle.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Oregon players are small , they all look like running back out there.
Truth, I was at the game the other night and the D-Linemen look like linebackers, and their linebackers and DBs look the same. TJ Ward looks likehe should be a backer and paysinger looks like he should be a DB
I like them. The wings are ok. Only problem is that these guys change their uniform every other year.
I read an article the other night saying that they are going to change them so every recruiting class has something new .

I didn't mind the last ones because they kept adding on which is no big deal to me. Like the yellow jerseys, then the yellow helmets. But if theyswitched up the designs every year like that it would get irritating. I like these though, much more relevent to actual ducks

I think those pants are too plain. I don't mind the wings but those unis almost look too plain for an Oregon jersey. I'd like to know if this will be apermanent design starting next season, and if so, I'd assume we will see the green helmet as well as a green, white, and yellow jersey?

i think the helmets are just really dark green if you look at the pics it looks like a really deep forest green or it could be really just black

I like them.
happy.gif

Oregon definitely has its perks when getting the newest gear. these uniforms are far better then the uniforms from awhile back (the yellow pants, black top?something like that). i actually like the fierce look of the wings on the shoulders but they seem a bit off, design/look or placement wise.

they always have a couple nice uniforms and couple nasty ones. like the baseball teams, all are cool except the one with the large "O" on the chest.

Originally Posted by oneonenine

I'm super oregon biased,
And I will not go to corvallis for the next one.

F... osu

angry? because OSU has beaten oregon last 2 years and should do it again to get to the rose bowl!!

The wings should have been slightly bigger and they should have had some wings on the helmet.

* still waiting for oregon to bust out an aluminum helmet.
or pants. ( has anyone done that yet? )

even though its irrelevant to the ducks colors, besides the previous pattern on the shoulders being that color.

and as far as osu goes, i still doubt they will make the rose bowl.
only good thing have going for them is the rogers brothers.

Mallard-male.jpg

They need:

1. Yellow/Orange Facemasks to mimic a beak

2. Yellow/Orange Shoes and Socks to truly resemble a duck

3. A Blue and White patch, similar to a mallard.

4. I was thinking about either a fitted LS jersey, with the wings extending down the arms.

Or

5. The same as 3 with a SS jersey, but the Nike Pro shirt underneath would have the wings sublimated .

Or

6. Remove the wings from the shoulders and replace them with TV Numbers.

I learned something interesting this week over at UniWatch.

The O logo that they use has actual meaning.

Most people don't realize that the O is for two different homes of the Ducks: Hayward Field, and Autzen Stadium, after expansion.

Oregon-O-logo.png

The Positive space of the green O is Autzen Stadium.

The Negative space within the green ellipse is Hayward Field.

Autzen
gameday_stage.png

Hayward
aerial.jpg

Seems like they have different unis all the time. Guess thats what you get when you are in the middle of nike HQ

these arent too bad. I kind of like the whole concept behind the wings though I think it makes more sense than diamond plate imo.

i know everyone is entitled to their opinion...but how can someone like the everchanging look of the ducks jerseys? i don't. it must be nice that philknight went to oregon and donates alot, but this has gone WAY too far.

imo, i think the ducks are trying to copy the beavers colors so they can get in on some of the success because in the last 5 years, the beavers have won morefootball games and won more bowl games than the ducks. maybe if the ducks added some orange piping or trim to the jerseys, they could play like the beavers doin november HAHAHAHA

heres a good article on the subject: http://www.oregonlive.com...ducks_dont_need_fake.html

Originally Posted by MPowers16

Mallard-male.jpg

They need:

4. I was thinking about either a fitted LS jersey, with the wings extending down the arms.

Or

5. The same as 3 with a SS jersey, but the Nike Pro shirt underneath would have the wings sublimated .

Or

Most people don't realize that the O is for two different homes of the Ducks: Hayward Field, and Autzen Stadium, after expansion.

Oregon-O-logo.png

Autzen
gameday_stage.png

Hayward
aerial.jpg

I used to be a big uniwatch fan and checked it everyday. But, since I found niketalk ive pretty much been sticking here. idk about you but the "logocreep" thing and Paul constantly bashing nike got on my nerves. I check it every once in a while now

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Mallard-male.jpg

They need:

Or

Or

Oregon-O-logo.png

Autzen
gameday_stage.png

Hayward
aerial.jpg

I used to be a big uniwatch fan and checked it everyday. But, since I found niketalk ive pretty much been sticking here. idk about you but the "logo creep" thing and Paul constantly bashing nike got on my nerves. I check it every once in a while now

I tune it out and basically post whatever interests me, Nike or not...they have pretty much come to accept that.

dude those are sick
pimp.gif

very different. i like very much.

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Mallard-male.jpg

They need:

Or

Or

Oregon-O-logo.png

Autzen
gameday_stage.png

Hayward
aerial.jpg

I used to be a big uniwatch fan and checked it everyday. But, since I found niketalk ive pretty much been sticking here. idk about you but the "logo creep" thing and Paul constantly bashing nike got on my nerves. I check it every once in a while now

I tune it out and basically post whatever interests me, Nike or not...they have pretty much come to accept that.

Im guessing your name is matt and you are the one paul was reffering to saying hes not going to give you tinker's email

Back
Top Bottom