I'm in College and Im not smashing

I'm so used to girls coming to me, I dnt have a thing to say we basically just be staring at each other
Easy fix. Just say whatever. Tell her what it is and what it's gonna be. At the end of the day you can't tell these girls from a can of paint

Nah man don't settle for mud ducks. Would you rather settle for 100 goldfish or one great white shark? Everyones game is different but the approach to woman is the same. Just be you and handle your biz. Sex is great but on a real level keepin it G its over rated and I'm not gonna front I've slept with some bad ones but I'm extremely picky and I don't compromise. Rather or not your ugly, lame or whatever just be a man! Woman are attracted to alpha males, it has nothing to do with clothes, swag, money etc at your age. Your in college everyone is broke..

Nah man don't settle for mud ducks. Would you rather settle for 100 goldfish or one great white shark? Everyones game is different but the approach to woman is the same. Just be you and handle your biz. Sex is great but on a real level keepin it G its over rated and I'm not gonna front I've slept with some bad ones but I'm extremely picky and I don't compromise. Rather or not your ugly, lame or whatever just be a man! Woman are attracted to alpha males, it has nothing to do with clothes, swag, money etc at your age. Your in college everyone is broke..

Keep Yo Mind on them Books and off Them Gurrls!!!!

JK (somewhat)

But my Advice is Do Drugs , your in college, every one else is.

Get some chicks zooted and i bet you Smash.

Keep Yo Mind on them Books and off Them Gurrls!!!!

JK (somewhat)

But my Advice is Do Drugs , your in college, every one else is.

Get some chicks zooted and i bet you Smash.

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

Well I have a 3.4 and my major is Mechanical Engineering. Even though my major is time and effort consuming, I stil find time to go out part etc. I dress nicely as well but I go to West Virgnia University. All the girls only go after the basketball and football cats while some of us regular black dudes cant get no play
Those academic stats are very impressive. Uhh....well the women will come once your currency is flowing, that's for sure. 

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

Well I have a 3.4 and my major is Mechanical Engineering. Even though my major is time and effort consuming, I stil find time to go out part etc. I dress nicely as well but I go to West Virgnia University. All the girls only go after the basketball and football cats while some of us regular black dudes cant get no play
Those academic stats are very impressive. Uhh....well the women will come once your currency is flowing, that's for sure. 

In the end its still all about confidence. Get your name out and talk to everyone. Tons of the girls are willing to do stuff..you just gotta initiate it. And remember most of the girls will be around ya for the next 4 years so dont go after everybody at once.

In the end its still all about confidence. Get your name out and talk to everyone. Tons of the girls are willing to do stuff..you just gotta initiate it. And remember most of the girls will be around ya for the next 4 years so dont go after everybody at once.

Maybe you're like me and you can't stand the average, worthless, cookie-cutter, whorish, stupid, waste of resources that most college chicks are.  They aren't even remotely worthy of my D.

Maybe you're like me and you can't stand the average, worthless, cookie-cutter, whorish, stupid, waste of resources that most college chicks are.  They aren't even remotely worthy of my D.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Dont let your feelings get in the way of your nut.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Dont let your feelings get in the way of your nut.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Thing is that that one great white shark will bite your head off after she gets hers
roll.gif

OP don't feel to bad man, instead of looking at all the negatives look at the positives, like the things you got going for you.  You have a good GPA which is the main point of college, your in a field where you should be making good money once your out, you didnt catch any std's (hopefully
laugh.gif
) and whatever else you got going for you.  Secondly don't feel the need to have to measure up to the unofficial standard of being that guy that smashes all these scalliwags in college, I mean it does boost your ego but it's not necessary because your putting to much pressure on yourself to measure up to these invisible dudes which 80% are lying anyways.

I don't know what standing you are in school, but make the most of it...join a club that your interested in that ALSO takes you  a bit out of your norm so you can meet some new people who probably know some girls.  I say if your of age, gather up some homies and go to the local bar or lounge near your school when it's not pertinent to study.  Get 
pimp.gif
as well, but don't become a stoner.  It could be more beneficial than you think.

As for the women, don't take no #@$% from any of them.  Don't simp, know what you want and don't stop on any one girl thinking that if they don't give it to you now they'll eventually change, it doesn't happen like that.  You'll know a good one that takes time get what you want from them, but a majority you need to be upfront with and let them know whats up asap.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Thing is that that one great white shark will bite your head off after she gets hers
roll.gif

OP don't feel to bad man, instead of looking at all the negatives look at the positives, like the things you got going for you.  You have a good GPA which is the main point of college, your in a field where you should be making good money once your out, you didnt catch any std's (hopefully
laugh.gif
) and whatever else you got going for you.  Secondly don't feel the need to have to measure up to the unofficial standard of being that guy that smashes all these scalliwags in college, I mean it does boost your ego but it's not necessary because your putting to much pressure on yourself to measure up to these invisible dudes which 80% are lying anyways.

I don't know what standing you are in school, but make the most of it...join a club that your interested in that ALSO takes you  a bit out of your norm so you can meet some new people who probably know some girls.  I say if your of age, gather up some homies and go to the local bar or lounge near your school when it's not pertinent to study.  Get 
pimp.gif
as well, but don't become a stoner.  It could be more beneficial than you think.

As for the women, don't take no #@$% from any of them.  Don't simp, know what you want and don't stop on any one girl thinking that if they don't give it to you now they'll eventually change, it doesn't happen like that.  You'll know a good one that takes time get what you want from them, but a majority you need to be upfront with and let them know whats up asap.

If you at WVU you need to start learning how to get at the bunnies. Hit the gym for a few weeks, get a lil self confidence.

If you at WVU you need to start learning how to get at the bunnies. Hit the gym for a few weeks, get a lil self confidence.

Back
Top Bottom