im to old to wear a snapback i feel

fitted > snapbacks

i own one snapback, wear it to run errands

i own one dad hat, wear it when i wanna feel bad about myself....jk

Vintage pic of Hip Hop legend KRS-One rocking a Michigan State Spartans The Game Circle Logo Snapback hat

1990 NFL Draft Jeff George, Junior Seau, Blair Thomas 

Man some of yall really need approval of others to do anything, asking the internet to raise you and ****. ****ing kids i tell ya.

i only wear 2 hats.

braves and white sox.

both snapbacks or strap backs.

thats it. ONLY TWO.

i prefer strap/snap backs idgaf.

In the movie Wayne's World actor Mike Myers wore a snapback with the Wayne's World movie logo on it. I mean Snapbacks are timeless headwear pieces. If is not your thing that's understandable, but I like them and will continue to rock them and I also rock all different type of hats Snapbacks, Fitteds, Strapbacks etc. I just like hats in general, if it looks cool to me that's all that matters, rock what you like!

Last edited:
Rok what u like... snaps and fitted are dope. They each have there place depending on the outfit. Snaps = spring and summer. FITTEDS = FALL AND WINTER

Knowledge is Power! There's people out there because of what they know about snapbacks they are getting $, they have their own stores that sell vintage snapbacks etc. Prime Example: Mr. Throwback and the list goes on... I just like to know the back history on the things that I rock.

So wait a fitted or dad hat makes me grown?

FOH

You werent supposed to take that seriously lmao

Snap backs are dope

I have a vintage Boston celtics joint that need to be retired but I'm gonna pick up a mint condition one soon

Along with a Cleveland Indians joint to .

Low the college joints too. :pimp:

a body SnapBack with the the green underbrim :pimp:

Knowledge is Power! There's people out there because of what they know about snapbacks they are getting $, they have their own stores that sell vintage snapbacks etc. Prime Example: Mr. Throwback and the list goes on... I just like to know the back history on the things that I rock.
Check out etsy and fasinfranksvintage

Check out etsy and fasinfranksvintage
I know about F AS IN FRANK VINTAGE they're from Canada, that's what's up that you appreciate snapbacks like myself. My first ever snapback that I got was a Philadelphia 76ers snapback hat.

Last edited:
Vintage pic of Nelson Mandela wearing a Detroit Pistons Corduroy Snapback with the Detroit Pistons Satin Starter Jacket

Back
Top Bottom