im to old to wear a snapback i feel

The only snap backs I wear are to work out. The Nike outlet had some college bowl game hats for like $2-$3 each so I bought a bunch to keep my hair out of my face. Outside of this it's strictly fitteds.

Vintage pic of George Clooney and Jon Stewart both wearing MTV Snapback hats in the 1995 MTV Rock N' Jock Baseball Game

Last edited:
Chick at work bought me a snap back for secret santa. :smh: And its red on top of that. A color I hardly ever wear.

Sports specialties :pimp:

The one I have
Wow, lucky you! That's actually my 1st favorite NBA team and 2nd is the Spurs. But when it comes to hats I rock a lot of different teams from all kinds of sports cause I like the different styles and colors etc. that they used on the hats. I also think it has to do with my love for Art and Graffiti + I like to be real diverse on top of that. 

That's dope,same here too. If it's clean I'll wear it.
I Like the odd ball snaps too

I gotta Hard Rock Cafe joint also I'll post it later.

Last edited:
Jon Stewart came along way.
Oh yeah that is him I forgot about dude. I'm gonna correct that asap, cause hes also rocking a snapback, thanks and yeah he did come a long way. But to be honest, I'm not a fan of either one, that's just me. I just thought it was dope that Clooney had on a Snapback hat cause after all he is a recognizable public figure from Hollywood. It would of been more dope to see Jean-Claude Van Damme rocking a Snapback cause I'm a fan of his movies especially the ''Bloodsport'' movie from the 80s.

SNAPBACK FUN FACTS: Raekwon & Ghostface Killah both rocked Snapback hats in the ''Can It Be All So Simple'' Music Video... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I guess in 1994 at 43 years old Drew Pearson didn't feel that he was too old for a snapback and on top of that he had his own successful headgear company. All those snapback hats you see in the pic were made by his company including the Dallas Cowboys hat that he is wearing.

Last edited:
snapbacks >

especially cause I go thru spurts of no hair cuts which makes my fitteds not fit right at times

snapbacks >

especially cause I go thru spurts of no hair cuts which makes my fitteds not fit right at times

Exactly.

I've never even owned a fitted because of this, my hair never stays the same for that long.

Brett Favre wearing a Green Bay Packers Sports Specialties Shadow Snapback and Bryan Cox wearing a Chicago Bears Starter Earthquake Snapback

Just turned 30

Feel guilty when I wear a snapback

Sometimes I don't feel like doing my hair though

Really? this shouldn't even be brought up anymore after I proven many times on here, with evidence/pics etc. that you are never too old to wear a snapback. Accept it these are facts, no matter what somebody else may tell you. For instance a lot of the NFL head coaches from the 90s, wore a lot of snapback hats and those were grown men wearing Snapback hats, not little kids. CASE CLOSED!

Here goes some more evidence of what I'm talking about, this pic is from 1996 at the time Head coach Tony Dungy of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers you clearly could see him wearing a snapback hat.

Here goes some more of those Classic 90s NFL Snapback Sightings Greatness!

TIMELESS PARAISO

Back
Top Bottom