In-N-Out Philippines?

There's a in n out in the Philippines but not on the east coast. Really though?

I've heard one of the main problem is the distance of the locations from the meat factory they use, doesn't seem legit but idk how meat expiration/freshness quality works(?).

They do have locations outside cali, got a few in Phoenix and a few in Las Vegas :smokin

So they got fresher facilities in the Philippines?

Really tho...?

Since this is a one day store, freshness isn't an issue since they can fly it in on ice and not have to worry about it sitting around for days.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Makes sense!
In that case. They should have a pop up store in the east coast.

Last edited:
um am i the only one who reads? its not an actually in and out, they just have it set up for a day...

Since this is a one day store, freshness isn't an issue since they can fly it in on ice and not have to worry about it sitting around for days.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Makes sense!
In that case. They should have a pop up store in the east coast.
Then Utah couldn't say they're better than the east coast.
laugh.gif

I was reading an article on this, that they can copy the in n out trademark but its not really the real in out operating this.

I don't get it. In'N'Out can't expand due to concerns about the quality of their meat and other produce without freezers.

But they open a temp location in the Philippines?

Sounds like it's most likely a bootlegged version of In'N'Out. No way they would even agree to this, makes zero sense.

Eating a 3x3 with animal fries and a neapolitan shake as we speak :nthat:

Hold up... Hold up... You can get a neopolitan shake???!!!
Can someone confirm this before I go and ask for one and look foolish

I can confirm this.

Eating a 3x3 with animal fries and a neapolitan shake as we speak :nthat:

Hold up... Hold up... You can get a neopolitan shake???!!!
Can someone confirm this before I go and ask for one and look foolish

It's true.

Guess I'm having In and out when I wake up

i heard about this at around noon today, but i had exams all day. anyone PI NTers check it out? comparable to the real in n out? had all my other fil-am friends here drooling haha. and i knew the line was gonna be stupid, that damn IHOP that opened 2 months ago still has a crazy wait.

its all good though, im heading home to cali in a month for the real deal :pimp:

and i called BS on my friend who told me about it, but after googling apparently they did this in tokyo and singapore before. it was super hyperstrike so there was no damn way i had a chance. singapore sold out in 5 mins :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom