In-N-Out Philippines?

Jollibee is GROCE...

I'm going to have In-N-Out today because of this thread :pimp:

only por a day? wots dot.

i had fried chicken from mcds over there. it was ******g good. i took my lil cousins to eat some mcds and they all ordered the fried chicken. i was like wtf is this? why? mcds is about burgers. i thought they were shy and picked something cheap. but dayum it was good. better than kfc or anything around where i live at.

but jolibee, max, filipino food in general...no tenks jhedbertopher

Jollibee is GROCE...

I agree and thats only because i had it for the 2nd time after new years eve with my wife's family the morning after spending new years in vegas and being hungover, threw up the lingiunisa all over their bathroom, no dambs given

w have also never eaten there because the first time i met my now mother in law, it was during her moms final days, and she suggested jollibee's and looked at me and said "they have fried chicken there."

she's super FOB(atleast back then) AND HONESTLY the food wasn't that great

also as someone that as worked at In-n_out for 6 years i already know that by the time i post this, this place will have been taken down. I remember a couple of times they have taken down similar places like one in mexico, texas, etc

There's a in n out in the Philippines but not on the east coast. Really though?
You have five guys though.

roll.gif
westcoast has five guys.

alot of my girls friends on the eastcoast were saying how bomb that stuff was and is their answer to In N Out.

that ish was weak as hell.

burgers had no flavor, the only thing they have on in n out is that they have bacon, super overrated.

in n out is so damn delicious, the toasty buns, the seasoned beef, its not done pver the top it just has this hint of greatness.

IMO Chicken Joy is on par with Popeyes. The gravy is the icing on the cake.

I honestly never tried anything else on their menu aside from the Spam sandwich.

I've heard one of the main problem is the distance of the locations from the meat factory they use, doesn't seem legit but idk how meat expiration/freshness quality works(?).

They do have locations outside cali, got a few in Phoenix and a few in Las Vegas :smokin

Here in Texas too:smokin:smokin

he still munching on the ones Marquez fed him.
BOOM.

3X3 animal style+regular fries. Nothing compares. Five Guys burgers is just terrible. There's literally one in the shopping center across from In N Out, been there like twice but I had enough of their foolery.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom